Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ [Smirking coatl] Closed indefinitely
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
I didn't think you were @Rahkali -- just sometimes people straight up forget haha :) :) Sorry you were feeling bad!!
I didn't think you were @Rahkali -- just sometimes people straight up forget haha :) :) Sorry you were feeling bad!!
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
@pixiejen

Thank you <3 And I promise i haven't forgotten!! Honestly I've been beating myself up a bit about not doing them earlier lol, plus with all the people asking to be on the pinglist how could I forgot~ I'll post an update if something else comes up and there will be a longer delay. Sorry for not doing so earlier :'3
@pixiejen

Thank you <3 And I promise i haven't forgotten!! Honestly I've been beating myself up a bit about not doing them earlier lol, plus with all the people asking to be on the pinglist how could I forgot~ I'll post an update if something else comes up and there will be a longer delay. Sorry for not doing so earlier :'3
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali Could you add me to your pinglist please? I love your base!
@Rahkali Could you add me to your pinglist please? I love your base!
FR Time +19 - Sorry if I'm slow to reply, I'm on the other side of the world!
Please add me to the pinglist!
Please add me to the pinglist!
windmill toy
Have a good day!
... Boreas coat of arms
Added!~
Added!~

z0HlerP.png
@Cyrya Oh man I am so sorry for the wait!! I've been feeling pretty bad lately and honestly the idea of doing that accent was daunting so i admittedly kept putting it off ^^' Finally sat down and made myself do it though, and it was actually quite fun! I think I got everything for both of them, if something seems off let me know soon! I'm heading to bed before working on anymore but once I start another I'll be editing over some parts of them :'3 [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/62b1/th/pre/f/2018/022/0/3/shachihoko_for_cyrya_by_rahkali-dc0ti7m.png[/img] [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/13f4/th/pre/f/2018/022/c/3/amemasu_for_cyrya_by_rahkali-dc0ti7y.png[/img] Also a bonus thing because i felt like it and they seem to be a pair so it's cute?? idk you don't gotta do anything with it XD [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/6f1c/i/2018/022/f/c/shachihoko_and_amemasu_by_rahkali-dc0tipn.png[/img]
@Cyrya

Oh man I am so sorry for the wait!! I've been feeling pretty bad lately and honestly the idea of doing that accent was daunting so i admittedly kept putting it off ^^' Finally sat down and made myself do it though, and it was actually quite fun!

I think I got everything for both of them, if something seems off let me know soon! I'm heading to bed before working on anymore but once I start another I'll be editing over some parts of them :'3

shachihoko_for_cyrya_by_rahkali-dc0ti7m.png
amemasu_for_cyrya_by_rahkali-dc0ti7y.png

Also a bonus thing because i felt like it and they seem to be a pair so it's cute?? idk you don't gotta do anything with it XD
shachihoko_and_amemasu_by_rahkali-dc0tipn.png

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali I... I... I am speechless! They are absolutely amazing! Gorgeous! Agh I can't stop staring at them *_* And aww that pair picture <3 I love it : 3 thank you so much! I completely understand of taking your time! Honestly if you just had made the lotus I would've been happy but I am excited for the whole! It just looks amazing... Oh darn need to go fetch something to wipe of this drool ;S Thank you once again!
@Rahkali I... I... I am speechless! They are absolutely amazing! Gorgeous! Agh I can't stop staring at them *_* And aww that pair picture <3 I love it : 3 thank you so much! I completely understand of taking your time! Honestly if you just had made the lotus I would've been happy but I am excited for the whole! It just looks amazing... Oh darn need to go fetch something to wipe of this drool ;S Thank you once again!
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@JovaniSkye JO! JO! LOOK UP! Agh I am dying how pretty they became ; _ ;
@JovaniSkye JO! JO! LOOK UP! Agh I am dying how pretty they became ; _ ;
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya

Oh man your response put the biggest grin across my face, I am SO glad you like them so much!! <3 That makes it more than worth the time, and you are so very welcome! the pleasure was mine! :')
@Cyrya

Oh man your response put the biggest grin across my face, I am SO glad you like them so much!! <3 That makes it more than worth the time, and you are so very welcome! the pleasure was mine! :')

z0HlerP.png
@Cyrya Awwww! (I totally just found this thread the other day and went on the pinglist, too!) Mom and Dad look AWESOME! And I love that they were made into a Koitl heart! ^^
@Cyrya Awwww! (I totally just found this thread the other day and went on the pinglist, too!) Mom and Dad look AWESOME! And I love that they were made into a Koitl heart! ^^
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17