Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | 80g Guardian adopt!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
@Sharkra Absolutely! Are you interested in any apparel/her skin being included? (I do charge extra for skins/apparel.)
@Sharkra Absolutely! Are you interested in any apparel/her skin being included? (I do charge extra for skins/apparel.)
what would she cost with her current apparel + the accent? :-) @Primordial
what would she cost with her current apparel + the accent? :-) @Primordial
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
@Sharkra She’s wearing a lot, and the base can be a bit cramped for a lot of layered apparel. Not only that, but it’s very detailed apparel. I’d ask 250g for her apparel, plus 50g for her accent. Add to that the 80g base price, and she’d come to 380g.
@Sharkra She’s wearing a lot, and the base can be a bit cramped for a lot of layered apparel. Not only that, but it’s very detailed apparel. I’d ask 250g for her apparel, plus 50g for her accent. Add to that the 80g base price, and she’d come to 380g.
[font=caligraphy]ah, i suppose you're right! how about no accent and the following apparel? @Primordial [item=Cursed Talonclasp Pendant][item=Boneyard Tatters][item=Skeletal Chimes]
ah, i suppose you're right! how about no accent and the following apparel? @Primordial

Cursed Talonclasp Pendant Boneyard Tatters Skeletal Chimes
709629.png

@Sharkra Just those three pieces would be 80g, so adding the base price would bring the final total to 160g (:
@Sharkra Just those three pieces would be 80g, so adding the base price would bring the final total to 160g (:
alright! i'll send the gems in a second! ♥ @Primordial
alright! i'll send the gems in a second! ♥ @Primordial
709629.png

@Sharkra IRL decided to kick my butt hardcore, but I promise I'm still working on your adopt! <3
@Sharkra IRL decided to kick my butt hardcore, but I promise I'm still working on your adopt! <3
oh no! don't worry, take your time! i hope things will be better for you now! ♥ @Primordial
oh no! don't worry, take your time! i hope things will be better for you now! ♥ @Primordial
709629.png

@Sharkra [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/6e47/th/pre/f/2018/062/d/4/esper_by_lnologram-dc4w3an.png[/img] I'm sorry it took me so long, first work kicked my butt and then I got sick (and I'm still a little sick, honestly), but here it is! Thank you!
@Sharkra

esper_by_lnologram-dc4w3an.png

I'm sorry it took me so long, first work kicked my butt and then I got sick (and I'm still a little sick, honestly), but here it is! Thank you!
@Cyrya @Tune

All slots are available!
@Cyrya @Tune

All slots are available!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17