Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Silver’s Chibi Adopts (Full)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73
@dandelionfires Alright, that’ll just be 50kt! Send that and I’ll get started :)
@dandelionfires Alright, that’ll just be 50kt! Send that and I’ll get started :)
2dA72wE.png
@SilverPhoenix Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36402198] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364022/36402198_350.png[/img] [/url] Desired Genes: Jaguar/Rosette/Glimmer Payment Method: Gems Extra Notes: I don't want his apparel... But the Spider on his wing is a big part of his lore. Could you maybe add him on to Wrens head? I'll pay extra. If not than that's fine too!
@SilverPhoenix
Dragon:
36402198_350.png

Desired Genes: Jaguar/Rosette/Glimmer
Payment Method: Gems
Extra Notes: I don't want his apparel... But the Spider on his wing is a big part of his lore. Could you maybe add him on to Wrens head? I'll pay extra. If not than that's fine too!
7GZL67L.pngHkZAJYc.pngflagitem-pan2.png
@Minseok1243 Sure! That'll make your total 55 gems, send that and I'll get started :)
@Minseok1243 Sure! That'll make your total 55 gems, send that and I'll get started :)
2dA72wE.png
@SilverPhoenix
Thank you do much!
@SilverPhoenix
Thank you do much!
Your adopts are finished! Hope you guys like them :)
@dandelionfires
1vVkgMz.jpg
@Minseok1243
2MvqpEf.jpg
@Windshear Quick reminder to send payment for your adopt! :)
Your adopts are finished! Hope you guys like them :)
@dandelionfires
1vVkgMz.jpg
@Minseok1243
2MvqpEf.jpg
@Windshear Quick reminder to send payment for your adopt! :)
2dA72wE.png
@SilverPhoenix

He's so cute!! Thank you!!
@SilverPhoenix

He's so cute!! Thank you!!
7GZL67L.pngHkZAJYc.pngflagitem-pan2.png
Wildclaws are now available!!! :)
XSNkQAr.jpga0blyUv.jpg
Wildclaws are now available!!! :)
XSNkQAr.jpga0blyUv.jpg
2dA72wE.png
@SilverPhoenix Thank you :D
@SilverPhoenix Thank you :D
jbCdBsl.png
@SilverPhoenix Can i get a drawing of this dragon please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35602919] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/356030/35602919_350.png[/img] [/url] ORDER FORM: desired genes: Skink,Spinner, Runes Payment method: Treasure. I can make up the crossroads as soon as you send the confirmation of my order :) Extra notes: I'll let you use your discretion on this but his runes are the exact same color as his body so you can do whatever you want with those. Whether you draw them or not doesnt really bother me since they dont show up much anyway. XD This dragon has ice eyes but in addition to that he is also blind. So if youre open to this I think it would look cute if the black section of the eyeball was a grey or something so it doesnt look so dark against the white. But if that messes with the base line work, or you just dont feel like doing that I totally get it :) Its a super little detail anyway so it doesnt matter too much I just thought i'd mention it anyway. Though if you are able do that i'm willing to pay extra XD Sorry if this is annoying or confusing. XD Anyway, thanks for your time! I look forward to hearing from you soon.
@SilverPhoenix
Can i get a drawing of this dragon please?

35602919_350.png

ORDER FORM:
desired genes: Skink,Spinner, Runes

Payment method: Treasure. I can make up the crossroads as soon as you send the confirmation of my order :)

Extra notes: I'll let you use your discretion on this but his runes are the exact same color as his body so you can do whatever you want with those. Whether you draw them or not doesnt really bother me since they dont show up much anyway. XD

This dragon has ice eyes but in addition to that he is also blind.
So if youre open to this I think it would look cute if the black section of the eyeball was a grey or something so it doesnt look so dark against the white. But if that messes with the base line work, or you just dont feel like doing that I totally get it :) Its a super little detail anyway so it doesnt matter too much I just thought i'd mention it anyway.
Though if you are able do that i'm willing to pay extra XD

Sorry if this is annoying or confusing. XD

Anyway, thanks for your time! I look forward to hearing from you soon.
@FalseKnight No worries! I don’t think any of that sounds too difficult, so I won’t charge extra for it. That’ll make your total just 50kt :)
@FalseKnight No worries! I don’t think any of that sounds too difficult, so I won’t charge extra for it. That’ll make your total just 50kt :)
2dA72wE.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73