Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | closed - Shyrals Adopts
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23
@Ecaflip

Oh excellent! I would love to be pinged if you alter the glimmer then!

And that's awesome! My favourite class is the Eniripsa, and I was honestly this close to making my username Eniripsa! I also stopped playing years ago but that game and the universe has had t a big impact on me.
@Ecaflip

Oh excellent! I would love to be pinged if you alter the glimmer then!

And that's awesome! My favourite class is the Eniripsa, and I was honestly this close to making my username Eniripsa! I also stopped playing years ago but that game and the universe has had t a big impact on me.
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
@Twiggies Got you noted down for a ping :D

If you want the full story, this is actually my second username- coming from wanting to separate my online presence on games from my artwork, haha. It was a tie between Ecaflip and Otomai, honestly, but I figured people would probably misspell the latter a little too often. (Point is... nothing's stopping you from changing to Eniripsa someday if you still feel like it ;D)
@Twiggies Got you noted down for a ping :D

If you want the full story, this is actually my second username- coming from wanting to separate my online presence on games from my artwork, haha. It was a tie between Ecaflip and Otomai, honestly, but I figured people would probably misspell the latter a little too often. (Point is... nothing's stopping you from changing to Eniripsa someday if you still feel like it ;D)
HI5lm08.png
@Ecaflip [b]Username:[/b]Sinisterr [b]Payment Method:[/b]treasure [b]Dragon:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=10&breed=7&element=9&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=8&winggene=13&wings=30&auth=3e5a5a113167fe65264397be717c0ad2fe49c5f1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Eye Style:[/b] paranoid [b]Options:[/b] sparkles (if its free xd) [b]Notes:[/b]- could you do the spines if i paid 160kt?
@Ecaflip
Username:Sinisterr
Payment Method:treasure

Dragon:
dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=10&breed=7&element=9&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=8&winggene=13&wings=30&auth=3e5a5a113167fe65264397be717c0ad2fe49c5f1&dummyext=prev.png
Eye Style: paranoid
Options: sparkles (if its free xd)

Notes:-

could you do the spines if i paid 160kt?
PVP3QtT.png
@Sinisterr
Hi! Thanks for your interest, got you down for a slot! Please send along payment of 150kt so I can process your order~

If you want to sponsor spines, it'll be an additional 10€ rather than 10kt :)
@Sinisterr
Hi! Thanks for your interest, got you down for a slot! Please send along payment of 150kt so I can process your order~

If you want to sponsor spines, it'll be an additional 10€ rather than 10kt :)
HI5lm08.png
@Ecaflip
oh alright! then you dont need to add the spines ^^
@Ecaflip
oh alright! then you dont need to add the spines ^^
PVP3QtT.png
@Ecaflip
im sending you the payment now :3
@Ecaflip
im sending you the payment now :3
PVP3QtT.png
@Sinisterr Here you go :D ! Thanks for your order~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/WnvLAuu.png[/img]
@Sinisterr

Here you go :D ! Thanks for your order~

WnvLAuu.png
HI5lm08.png
@Ecaflip
She is adorable!!! thank you so much ^^
@Ecaflip
She is adorable!!! thank you so much ^^
PVP3QtT.png
@Ecaflip quick question, do you take festival currency?
@Ecaflip quick question, do you take festival currency?
@Prosciutto I do not, sorry! Only treasure, gems, or RLC :>
@Prosciutto I do not, sorry! Only treasure, gems, or RLC :>
HI5lm08.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23