Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~Ark's Imperials~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Gyrfalcon2 Here you go, I so sorry for the wait, life hit me hard. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZUxhtah.png[/img]
@Gyrfalcon2

Here you go, I so sorry for the wait, life hit me hard.

ZUxhtah.png
0jTX3am.gifsig_by_cas_a_fras-db0ohro.pngcmtI1YU.png
@Arkanjel
He looks wonderful! Thank you!! :D
@Arkanjel
He looks wonderful! Thank you!! :D
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
@Hisscale Here you go! Let me know if there's anything you would like changed ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/Cy1Kv0S.png[/img]
@Hisscale

Here you go! Let me know if there's anything you would like changed ^^

Cy1Kv0S.png
@Arkanjel

No changes necessary, everything looks great! Thanks so much!
@Arkanjel

No changes necessary, everything looks great! Thanks so much!
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
@Arkanjel

Just letting you know, I'm switching the payment to full gems... I need the treasure badly. Thank you for understanding! I'll just cancel the the CR and add a new one...
@Arkanjel

Just letting you know, I'm switching the payment to full gems... I need the treasure badly. Thank you for understanding! I'll just cancel the the CR and add a new one...
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
@Arkanjel

Just another curiosity ping. Was wondering if you were close to finishing/starting Nishant's adoptable. It's fine if you're not! You may be busy Irl, and I totally get that, but I just kinda wanted to know the progress of the adoptable so far. Its fine if you haven't started or anything! :3
@Arkanjel

Just another curiosity ping. Was wondering if you were close to finishing/starting Nishant's adoptable. It's fine if you're not! You may be busy Irl, and I totally get that, but I just kinda wanted to know the progress of the adoptable so far. Its fine if you haven't started or anything! :3
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
@snivy4ever

Sorry about the wait time orz
I've started it, I've already done the apparel and I'm currently attempting to figure out how to draw the crystal gene.
@snivy4ever

Sorry about the wait time orz
I've started it, I've already done the apparel and I'm currently attempting to figure out how to draw the crystal gene.
@Arkanjel

Ah! Okay! Yeah, I can see how crystal could be hard..... I wish you luck! Thank you!
@Arkanjel

Ah! Okay! Yeah, I can see how crystal could be hard..... I wish you luck! Thank you!
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
@Arkanjel

Hello! I'm just letting you know I'm switching the payment again... Sorry but I'm switching it to treasure or maybe mixed. At the moment I don't have enough treasure, but I'll get enough today. I'll send you the CR as soon as possible! Thank you for the understanding! ^^'
@Arkanjel

Hello! I'm just letting you know I'm switching the payment again... Sorry but I'm switching it to treasure or maybe mixed. At the moment I don't have enough treasure, but I'll get enough today. I'll send you the CR as soon as possible! Thank you for the understanding! ^^'
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
These are super cute! I've added my self to the pinglist!! ^^
These are super cute! I've added my self to the pinglist!! ^^
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7