Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sticker Headshots [open]
1 2 3
@HighFives
No problem! :D
I'll start on her art as soon as you send payment
@HighFives
No problem! :D
I'll start on her art as soon as you send payment
uK8yrnN.png
@Aurealis I leave it to you to decide what looks best! :)
@Aurealis I leave it to you to decide what looks best! :)
xW59ap8.png
@Diodol
Alright! c;
@Diodol
Alright! c;
uK8yrnN.png
@Diodol
I'd love to draw her without her accent, okapi's a really beautiful gene! Would that be alright with you? I can scry her if you don't feel like removing her skin ;-;
@Diodol
I'd love to draw her without her accent, okapi's a really beautiful gene! Would that be alright with you? I can scry her if you don't feel like removing her skin ;-;
uK8yrnN.png
@Aurealis I'm good with that! :) Here's a scry! :D [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=7&gender=1&tert=54&tertgene=9&winggene=1&wings=157&auth=baf6b38b4e5047c696b2e37d8f5193b1b1697291&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Aurealis I'm good with that! :)

Here's a scry! :D

dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=7&gender=1&tert=54&tertgene=9&winggene=1&wings=157&auth=baf6b38b4e5047c696b2e37d8f5193b1b1697291&dummyext=prev.png
xW59ap8.png
@Aurealis nope, i don't know if i'm gonna keep it on him, so no accent for him either. sending the payment now! c:
@Aurealis nope, i don't know if i'm gonna keep it on him, so no accent for him either. sending the payment now! c:
VCfSZFe.png x
x

hello! don't be afraid to
talk to me, i'm friendly!

> my wishlist
> hatchery
> skin/accent shop
@AlphaWolfee
Sure!
@AlphaWolfee
Sure!
uK8yrnN.png
@pentakewl
@AlphaWolfee
Woooah, really sorry for the long wait guys! I had to stop for a while due to unforseen circumstances regarding exams. @AlphaWolfee and @pentakewl, you guys have already paid so I'll start on your orders right away.

Thanks guys!
@pentakewl
@AlphaWolfee
Woooah, really sorry for the long wait guys! I had to stop for a while due to unforseen circumstances regarding exams. @AlphaWolfee and @pentakewl, you guys have already paid so I'll start on your orders right away.

Thanks guys!
uK8yrnN.png
@Aurealis it's no problem at all, i understand other things need to come first. take all the time you need! c:
@Aurealis it's no problem at all, i understand other things need to come first. take all the time you need! c:
VCfSZFe.png x
x

hello! don't be afraid to
talk to me, i'm friendly!

> my wishlist
> hatchery
> skin/accent shop
boops
boops
uK8yrnN.png
1 2 3