Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Adventures In Space! [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Nebulady

He's gorgeous! Thank you!
@Nebulady

He's gorgeous! Thank you!
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@Hiame
I'm sorry but I'm only accepting shrooms and geodes for fest right now :<

@loststarship
Your total will be 70kt :> you get slot 1!
@Hiame
I'm sorry but I'm only accepting shrooms and geodes for fest right now :<

@loststarship
Your total will be 70kt :> you get slot 1!
tumblr_oz89i2Ht8A1w8xkufo1_75sq.png rsz_111506966122104.png
@Nebulady
Sorry, I probably missed this x.x
I have 10 shrooms and 40 geodes
@Nebulady
Sorry, I probably missed this x.x
I have 10 shrooms and 40 geodes
@Hiame
Ok! That'll leave the leftover balance as 20kt or 20g if that's ok
@Hiame
Ok! That'll leave the leftover balance as 20kt or 20g if that's ok
Oh no, my name was misspelled. :( I just spent all my dragon dollars! If you open during fest, could you ping me?
Oh no, my name was misspelled. :( I just spent all my dragon dollars! If you open during fest, could you ping me?
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
@AmeriaSparrow
I'm so sorry! What did I have you under? I am currently open for shrooms and geodes at the moment if you have any of those but I can definitely ping you when RoR starts!
@AmeriaSparrow
I'm so sorry! What did I have you under? I am currently open for shrooms and geodes at the moment if you have any of those but I can definitely ping you when RoR starts!
That's ok! :) A 'c' was added, like America. (IC pinglist) But I'd definitely love a ping for RoR.
That's ok! :) A 'c' was added, like America. (IC pinglist) But I'd definitely love a ping for RoR.
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
@Nebulady
Do you think you'd be doing Wildclaws one day?
I have no spirals, faes, or coatls who need galaxy art, sorry!
@Nebulady
Do you think you'd be doing Wildclaws one day?
I have no spirals, faes, or coatls who need galaxy art, sorry!
Yuck for Maladroid
Mjst3dY.giftumblr_mh8u2lVSY01qd20j8o1_250.gif
Floaties Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33764587] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337646/33764587_350.png[/img] [/url] Animated or Still: Animated, please!! Galaxy Color: Black Details: (planet/constellation/shooting star/) All the above please :) Can I have a pumpkin shaped constellation if possible?? Payment Method: fest Extras?: none thanks :) Pinglist?: I'm on one of your pinglists, so can I be put on this one as well??
Floaties

Dragon:

33764587_350.png

Animated or Still: Animated, please!!

Galaxy Color: Black

Details: (planet/constellation/shooting star/) All the above please :) Can I have a pumpkin shaped constellation if possible??

Payment Method: fest

Extras?: none thanks :)

Pinglist?: I'm on one of your pinglists, so can I be put on this one as well??
tumblr_p4pn5cGNiP1t5ymx8o1_500.png
@fluffyfurbal
I am hoping to make one for every breed and I may make other space themed adoptables for this shop. If you'd like I can ping you if/when I make a wildclaw version?

@basicblack1986
I think I can do a pumpkin constellation :> what color would you like the planet to be? Your total will be 80 shrooms and you get slot 3 :>
@fluffyfurbal
I am hoping to make one for every breed and I may make other space themed adoptables for this shop. If you'd like I can ping you if/when I make a wildclaw version?

@basicblack1986
I think I can do a pumpkin constellation :> what color would you like the planet to be? Your total will be 80 shrooms and you get slot 3 :>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7