Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sleepy Dragons -- Pinglist Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Harutaka Here he is! Sorry about the wait! [img]https://i.imgur.com/or67Zjw.png[/img]
@Harutaka Here he is! Sorry about the wait!

or67Zjw.png
i0wKxQZ.gif
@LittleLolipop Here she is! Skink was more difficult than I thought it'd be lol. [img]https://i.imgur.com/gNXi6om.png[/img]
@LittleLolipop Here she is! Skink was more difficult than I thought it'd be lol.

gNXi6om.png
i0wKxQZ.gif
@sourfox ((err I apologize if I've misread your post, but on your first post it says you are open. Are you open?? I'd love to grab enough slots for two adopts. Otherwise, you might want to change it and ping me when you are!))

Edit:

Thanks for the reply. Have fun moving
@sourfox ((err I apologize if I've misread your post, but on your first post it says you are open. Are you open?? I'd love to grab enough slots for two adopts. Otherwise, you might want to change it and ping me when you are!))

Edit:

Thanks for the reply. Have fun moving
x5IhgMc.png
@Sorrendragon My pinglist is open and I've placed you on it. I'm not reopening adopts yet because I'm in the middle of moving and starting a new job, so I don't have time right now. :)
@Sorrendragon My pinglist is open and I've placed you on it. I'm not reopening adopts yet because I'm in the middle of moving and starting a new job, so I don't have time right now. :)
i0wKxQZ.gif
@sourfox

She looks amazing and so does her accent!! ^^ Yea, Skink has alot of gradients. XD
@sourfox

She looks amazing and so does her accent!! ^^ Yea, Skink has alot of gradients. XD
rpNVnXN.png small_gif_save_the_imps1_by_keldeostar-dc6ippw.gif
@sourfox

No worries and the wait was well worth it, thank you! He looks so good!
@sourfox

No worries and the wait was well worth it, thank you! He looks so good!
@sourfox

Could I please be on the pinglist for when you re-open? Thank you.
@sourfox

Could I please be on the pinglist for when you re-open? Thank you.
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
@sourfox add me to your pinglist please :)
@sourfox add me to your pinglist please :)
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9