Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | shes judging you [I'LL BE BACK]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Luthyx

Thanks again
@Luthyx

Thanks again
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
@Luthyx

Yess, I would absolutely love the apparel! I'll send over a bribe with my payment. And as for the expression/pose, you can do whatever you want! As long as he's judgy, I'll be pleased. :P
@Luthyx

Yess, I would absolutely love the apparel! I'll send over a bribe with my payment. And as for the expression/pose, you can do whatever you want! As long as he's judgy, I'll be pleased. :P
PJb908Z.png
@Cealygosa

Works for me! Send payment whenever and I'll get to work.
@Cealygosa

Works for me! Send payment whenever and I'll get to work.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
@Luthyx I offer up this hot hot scarf [item=Golden Silk Scarf] and this cool guitar thing [item=Finely Crafted Lute]
@Luthyx

I offer up this hot hot scarf Golden Silk Scarf and this cool guitar thing Finely Crafted Lute
748e685514742da06768fd8a7cb8f2e46084b5d2.png
@Luthyx

Awesome, awesome! Apparel would be awesome (although could I request that the wooly tail be more like the boa on her gijinka ref? n _ n

I'd love if she looked super regal, and she's standing up straight with her head held high! Otherwise, I have no other preference for her pose wise :0 Expression wise, I'd love if she had a smile on her face.

Let me know when to send you the treasure o7
@Luthyx

Awesome, awesome! Apparel would be awesome (although could I request that the wooly tail be more like the boa on her gijinka ref? n _ n

I'd love if she looked super regal, and she's standing up straight with her head held high! Otherwise, I have no other preference for her pose wise :0 Expression wise, I'd love if she had a smile on her face.

Let me know when to send you the treasure o7
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@Luthyx

My sister just showed me this shop, and holy... I'd love to be put on the pinglist.
@Luthyx

My sister just showed me this shop, and holy... I'd love to be put on the pinglist.
@Pedri

Works for me!

@Rochambeau

Can do! So basically a fluffy boa instead of a tail floof. I can do that pose too :) Send payment whenever and I'll get to it!
@Pedri

Works for me!

@Rochambeau

Can do! So basically a fluffy boa instead of a tail floof. I can do that pose too :) Send payment whenever and I'll get to it!
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
[/code]
@BrandonFlowers [font=century gothic][color=#3d3d5c]cabin in the woods? Coatl in the woods? Cabicoatl in the woods? [img]https://orig08.deviantart.net/1f81/f/2017/253/1/4/brandonflowerscommission_by_mythception-dbn2il6.png[/img]
@BrandonFlowers

cabin in the woods? Coatl in the woods? Cabicoatl in the woods?

brandonflowerscommission_by_mythception-dbn2il6.png
they/them
[/code]
@Luthyx

Thank you SO much! He is PERFECTION! I love how him and his frog friend are united in their judgement, lol.
@Luthyx

Thank you SO much! He is PERFECTION! I love how him and his frog friend are united in their judgement, lol.
PJb908Z.png
@Luthyx

Oohh man this is so good lol
You even added Evening's accent and Bubby's sweater!!
Thank you!!!
@Luthyx

Oohh man this is so good lol
You even added Evening's accent and Bubby's sweater!!
Thank you!!!
6fwmTnR.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11