Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | shes judging you [I'LL BE BACK]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Luthyx I didn't see a form, but if I missed it let me know! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24301330] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243014/24301330_350.png[/img] [/url] She is nothing but r a g e. She is the judge, jury, and execution of the good good firelands
@Luthyx

I didn't see a form, but if I missed it let me know!

24301330_350.png

She is nothing but r a g e.

She is the judge, jury, and execution of the good good firelands
Akhilleus.gif
@Luthyx Hey, could you do my Imp. Pandora? And could her text be "98% Judge 1% Gold Shimmer 1% Gold Circuit" and how much would that be? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19014185] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/190142/19014185_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Luthyx

Hey, could you do my Imp. Pandora? And could her text be "98% Judge 1% Gold Shimmer 1% Gold Circuit" and how much would that be?

19014185_350.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
Well those filled up Q U I C K

@BrandonFlowers

Holy heck that's one snazzy coatl! I'll have to draw a new base for him, though, so it's 15kT (dragon + base) plus whatever you'd like for the apparel. (presuming you want apparel). Any preferred expression/pose for the base?

@Cealygosa

Mmm good, I will have her using her evil swamp eye lasers on a fae (prob turning them into a frog, I dunno). Also, apparel or no?

@Rochambeau
All right! Again, I'll have to draw a new base, so 15kT plus a bribe of your choice for apparel, provided you want it. Any preferred pose or expression? You get to dictate the new base.

@Pedri

No form! Lovely judge lady. Apparel or no?

@StormyParakeet
Hmm, I could do her after I finish Rochambeau's commission! By that point I'll have an imp base to draw her on.
Well those filled up Q U I C K

@BrandonFlowers

Holy heck that's one snazzy coatl! I'll have to draw a new base for him, though, so it's 15kT (dragon + base) plus whatever you'd like for the apparel. (presuming you want apparel). Any preferred expression/pose for the base?

@Cealygosa

Mmm good, I will have her using her evil swamp eye lasers on a fae (prob turning them into a frog, I dunno). Also, apparel or no?

@Rochambeau
All right! Again, I'll have to draw a new base, so 15kT plus a bribe of your choice for apparel, provided you want it. Any preferred pose or expression? You get to dictate the new base.

@Pedri

No form! Lovely judge lady. Apparel or no?

@StormyParakeet
Hmm, I could do her after I finish Rochambeau's commission! By that point I'll have an imp base to draw her on.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
@Luthyx

I'd love apparel <3
@Luthyx

I'd love apparel <3
Akhilleus.gif
@Luthyx Oh apparel sure :o if it doesn't cost more ? Will I need to buy the extra 5kT for the fae part ? I have a fae to use if needed [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31953230] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/319533/31953230_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Luthyx

Oh apparel sure :o if it doesn't cost more ? Will I need to buy the extra 5kT for the fae part ? I have a fae to use if needed

31953230_350.png
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@Pedri

All right! 10kT plus whatever bribe for the apparel, I'm not picky~
@Pedri

All right! 10kT plus whatever bribe for the apparel, I'm not picky~
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
[/code]
@Luthyx

Great, thank you! (And when you draw the kits could they be full of judge too?)
@Luthyx

Great, thank you! (And when you draw the kits could they be full of judge too?)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
@Cealygosa

I don't really have a set price for apparel! It's basically whatever bribe you want. A useless trinket, some treasure, or whatever works fine for me. 10kT more for the fae.
@Cealygosa

I don't really have a set price for apparel! It's basically whatever bribe you want. A useless trinket, some treasure, or whatever works fine for me. 10kT more for the fae.
they/them
[/code]
@StormyParakeet

Will do! I'll ping you when I get around to your order for payment~
@StormyParakeet

Will do! I'll ping you when I get around to your order for payment~
they/them
[/code]
@Luthyx I'll give ya 20kT and a [item=heatherbed lily] fresh from the evil swamp
@Luthyx

I'll give ya 20kT and a Heatherbed Lily fresh from the evil swamp
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11