Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Frolicking Flower Foxes [Waitlist Open]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@FirozTaverbi How does this look? Also, would you mind an extra 5k charge for two different colored flowers? I'm sorry I didn't poke you about that earlier, I've been bad at reading through new forms until I actually get to them through this last batch. ^^; [url=https://68.media.tumblr.com/4f0f212a4a0efe87ff2ce7ca9ea065e3/tumblr_ow3a0mLBfn1r52dfeo6_r1_1280.png][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/414e2de0638df644b39e8a0ed29be662/tumblr_ow3a0mLBfn1r52dfeo5_r1_500.png[/img][/url] - - - - - - - - - - - - On a random note: @ everyone that does crackle genes on their adopts/anything tbh, do you still have a hand afterwords or ?! That gene took me too long to make pft
@FirozTaverbi

How does this look? Also, would you mind an extra 5k charge for two different colored flowers? I'm sorry I didn't poke you about that earlier, I've been bad at reading through new forms until I actually get to them through this last batch. ^^;

tumblr_ow3a0mLBfn1r52dfeo5_r1_500.png

- - - - - - - - - - - -

On a random note: @ everyone that does crackle genes on their adopts/anything tbh, do you still have a hand afterwords or ?! That gene took me too long to make pft
BcdfObE.gif
@Blemy It's gorgeous, I absolutely love it!!!! And of course I don't mind paying extra for the differently coloured flowers!

(And, omg, yes, I've had to do crack for a couple of my adopts and it is SUCH a pain. I'm sorry to have subjected you to it, but my girl just needed to be a frolicking fox :O )
@Blemy It's gorgeous, I absolutely love it!!!! And of course I don't mind paying extra for the differently coloured flowers!

(And, omg, yes, I've had to do crack for a couple of my adopts and it is SUCH a pain. I'm sorry to have subjected you to it, but my girl just needed to be a frolicking fox :O )
Na5WGHa.png
@Blemy

i cant breathe...these are perfect...

please let me know when you have open slots and are doing custom colors!!!!

(These are super cute btw, good job!!!)
@Blemy

i cant breathe...these are perfect...

please let me know when you have open slots and are doing custom colors!!!!

(These are super cute btw, good job!!!)
FR_SIGGY.png
@Blemy
:O

Waitlist please! :D
@Blemy
:O

Waitlist please! :D
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Kagura333 Would you be interested in just being added to the custom slots pinglist specifically? Or are you interested in the general wait-list for dragon-gene adopts when the next spot is open as well? Just checking :)
@Kagura333 Would you be interested in just being added to the custom slots pinglist specifically? Or are you interested in the general wait-list for dragon-gene adopts when the next spot is open as well? Just checking :)
BcdfObE.gif
@Blemy

:o Oooooh may I be added to the waitlist? These are so cute!
@Blemy

:o Oooooh may I be added to the waitlist? These are so cute!
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@Blemy

I'm interested in both if that's ok! :o
@Blemy

I'm interested in both if that's ok! :o
FR_SIGGY.png
@Kagura33 that is perfectly fine! ^_^

Updating waitlist now~
@Kagura33 that is perfectly fine! ^_^

Updating waitlist now~
BcdfObE.gif
@Blemy
waitlist spot please!
@Blemy
waitlist spot please!
sig48_by_dingobreath-dcah8kb.png
@Blemy Could I be added to the waitlist, please? I love these!
@Blemy Could I be added to the waitlist, please? I love these!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11