Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Free - Coatl "snek" Adopt Base
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
If anyone has the files to bases, is it okay if you send them to me? I will greatly appreciate it! Thank you!!! <3
If anyone has the files to bases, is it okay if you send them to me? I will greatly appreciate it! Thank you!!! <3
goSc2L4.png
@Sanscrit AAAAH my bad..!!!! Unfortunately I do not still have it ):
@Sanscrit AAAAH my bad..!!!! Unfortunately I do not still have it ):
fqlXbzq.png
[quote name="sarzi" date="2020-04-29 23:04:34" ] If anyone has the files to bases, is it okay if you send them to me? I will greatly appreciate it! Thank you!!! <3 [/quote] i'd like them too if possible!
sarzi wrote on 2020-04-29 23:04:34:
i'd like them too if possible!
pixelfishtank.gif King | They/It
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
also yes, if anyone has a working copy. would love to be sent one as well since the links no longer work as well.
also yes, if anyone has a working copy. would love to be sent one as well since the links no longer work as well.
Ojnp2Ft.pnggoo_mama_goo_pixel_by_dovalore-dbigq60.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo5_250.png4fxtl3.png
[quote name="sarzi" date="2020-04-29 23:04:34" ] If anyone has the files to bases, is it okay if you send them to me? I will greatly appreciate it! Thank you!!! <3 [/quote] I'd like the bases too, if anyone has them!
sarzi wrote on 2020-04-29 23:04:34:
I'd like the bases too, if anyone has them!
  • lapis
  • it/he
  • FR+0
shadow_transbling_by_cicide76536-dciuarc.gif
05e7cb9445ff87030b283d8e5db40be5276d4c0c.gif
Bringing this thread from the dead a bit - if anyone has still has a copy of the file, I'd be really grateful if you shared it :>
Bringing this thread from the dead a bit - if anyone has still has a copy of the file, I'd be really grateful if you shared it :>
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

[quote name="GrimdarkRoxy" date="2020-12-05 18:45:45" ] Bringing this thread from the dead a bit - if anyone has still has a copy of the file, I'd be really grateful if you shared it :> [/quote] Yah agree, I wanna try coloring this too :)
GrimdarkRoxy wrote on 2020-12-05 18:45:45:

Yah agree, I wanna try coloring this too :)
mistletoeduck.pnguvuSRPE.png2pCW0eL.pngVimu160.pngFzrNsOR.png
@Nefily The link to the psd doesn't work anymore!!

If anyone has the psd please ping me and send it to me!! :[
@Nefily The link to the psd doesn't work anymore!!

If anyone has the psd please ping me and send it to me!! :[
Lore dragons :]
brAzGy2.pngGVgyq2a.png68rfGCr.png5gWWIRv.pngMlUgJkn.pngYD8Gg3v.pngFA00YDy.pngoV9t4wv.pngZZufFPX.pngcN73a5d.png
@Scribbly07 I still have a copy of the .psd; let me know if this link works! [emoji=spiral happy size=1] *link removed - originals restored![emoji=spiral star size=1]* (@Nefily, if you don't want this shared anymore and would like me to delete the link, I will - I'm reuploading on the assumption that since this thread still exists you're still open to people using this file!)
@Scribbly07 I still have a copy of the .psd; let me know if this link works!

*link removed - originals restored!*

(@Nefily, if you don't want this shared anymore and would like me to delete the link, I will - I'm reuploading on the assumption that since this thread still exists you're still open to people using this file!)
dRCJvw2.png
@Helarnia Unfortunately the PSD seems to be a bit broken? Nearly all of the layers are replaced by big color block squares :[
@Helarnia Unfortunately the PSD seems to be a bit broken? Nearly all of the layers are replaced by big color block squares :[
Lore dragons :]
brAzGy2.pngGVgyq2a.png68rfGCr.png5gWWIRv.pngMlUgJkn.pngYD8Gg3v.pngFA00YDy.pngoV9t4wv.pngZZufFPX.pngcN73a5d.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48