Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Wanted: Teal Homestuck Troll!
So I'd like to continue to add to my hoard of babies and get me a teal blood. I have limited amount of gems for now and I will not trade off any characters or pay with cash or paypal.

I really don't care for the gender but I will care about their looks and how they are dressed. Age I honestly don't care but I'd prefer not to have a grub. They must be 7 sweeps or older, because I'm trying to come up with a story how all of my trolls met and their backgrounds. I DO NOT WANT CUSTOM OFFERS. Sorry, I'd rather take in a character in need of a home. I'm looking for one that will work for a Dungeons and Dragons Wyvern theme, with the lusus being like that of a wyvern from DnD. I am a big fan of wyverns and it would be awesome to have one, as I have one that has a potato and another with a swallower fish as lusi. Haha..I'm weird..

But I would really love this character to have:

*2-4 points on their horns, preffered to be dragon like
*Clothing style must be either tribal like or city like
*Hair tied back hair or shoulder length hair
*Under 131 GEMS(Might consider using treasure)
****(BONUS POINTS) Something that looks like it can handle a relationship with a gardener and a cannibal. ***

Thankies qwq! Hopefuly I'll find him or her.
So I'd like to continue to add to my hoard of babies and get me a teal blood. I have limited amount of gems for now and I will not trade off any characters or pay with cash or paypal.

I really don't care for the gender but I will care about their looks and how they are dressed. Age I honestly don't care but I'd prefer not to have a grub. They must be 7 sweeps or older, because I'm trying to come up with a story how all of my trolls met and their backgrounds. I DO NOT WANT CUSTOM OFFERS. Sorry, I'd rather take in a character in need of a home. I'm looking for one that will work for a Dungeons and Dragons Wyvern theme, with the lusus being like that of a wyvern from DnD. I am a big fan of wyverns and it would be awesome to have one, as I have one that has a potato and another with a swallower fish as lusi. Haha..I'm weird..

But I would really love this character to have:

*2-4 points on their horns, preffered to be dragon like
*Clothing style must be either tribal like or city like
*Hair tied back hair or shoulder length hair
*Under 131 GEMS(Might consider using treasure)
****(BONUS POINTS) Something that looks like it can handle a relationship with a gardener and a cannibal. ***

Thankies qwq! Hopefuly I'll find him or her.
https://dragcave.net/user/TIMIDBUTLER
https://pokefarm.com/user/Timidus
Friendly bump!!
Friendly bump!!
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
@Timidus
Perhaps this should be put in the Creative Corner forum!
You can ask a mod to move it for you if you really want.

Either way best of luck! I would offer to draw you one, but my tablet is acting up a bit.
@Timidus
Perhaps this should be put in the Creative Corner forum!
You can ask a mod to move it for you if you really want.

Either way best of luck! I would offer to draw you one, but my tablet is acting up a bit.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png