Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Interest Check!] Happy Skydancer Adopt
[center]Wanted to see how many would be interested if I started an adopt shop up for these: [img]http://i.imgur.com/PKCS9Fl.png[/img] ^ 500 x 500 px This is just the base. I don't have any genes made yet, checking interest first. You would be able to choose though from closed or open eyes. I'm not planning on doing apparel (at least not in the near future) [img]http://i.imgur.com/bfVq8qo.png[/img] This is what it would look like sig-sized. Also of course please leave any critiques/comments that might help me improve it. Any help with the dragon anatomy would be especially appreciated. [u]Notes[/u] Need to fix: Add back leg feathers, Add head pearl[/center]
Wanted to see how many would be interested if I started an adopt shop up for these:

PKCS9Fl.png
^ 500 x 500 px

This is just the base. I don't have any genes made yet, checking interest first. You would be able to choose though from closed or open eyes. I'm not planning on doing apparel (at least not in the near future)

bfVq8qo.png
This is what it would look like sig-sized.

Also of course please leave any critiques/comments that might help me improve it. Any help with the dragon anatomy would be especially appreciated.

Notes
Need to fix: Add back leg feathers, Add head pearl
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara
The base is cute, I'd be interested in ordering one if you opened a shop ^-^
@nohsara
The base is cute, I'd be interested in ordering one if you opened a shop ^-^
85c5b65ac3cfb41eebea2171e6174e41.png
@nohsara

Very cute and nice pose!
@nohsara

Very cute and nice pose!
@nohsara
I'd definitely be interested in one!
@nohsara
I'd definitely be interested in one!
QasZL0N.png ijnLNPj.png Clear

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
I like this pose, I'd be interested in getting one :O
Also not sure if it's intentional, but in case you wanted to fix it, the gem on the forehead is missing
I like this pose, I'd be interested in getting one :O
Also not sure if it's intentional, but in case you wanted to fix it, the gem on the forehead is missing
6fwmTnR.png
@Mobian Ack! Yes I need to fix that, thank you
@Mobian Ack! Yes I need to fix that, thank you
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara

I'd be interested! Please give me a ping if you do open shop~
@nohsara

I'd be interested! Please give me a ping if you do open shop~
Jeana_sig500.png
@nohsara oooo i love it, would definitely order one! i'll take a ping if you start up a shop :)
@nohsara oooo i love it, would definitely order one! i'll take a ping if you start up a shop :)
been a bit busy but still planning on doing this
been a bit busy but still planning on doing this
BFEMrcM.png