Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | closed | Painted Pohip Planters
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 124 125
@starsystems Hello :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24278458] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242785/24278458_350.png[/img] [/url] With the [item=Blue Rose] in light blue Please ping Tune for the finished adopt if possible x3 2. adopt: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15856489] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158565/15856489_350.png[/img] [/url] With her I'd like the [item=Myosotis] x3 [s]Also ignore the eyes please :D[/s] How many Tablets are that total?
@starsystems
Hello :D

24278458_350.png

With the Blue Rose in light blue
Please ping Tune for the finished adopt if possible x3

2. adopt:

15856489_350.png

With her I'd like the Myosotis x3 Also ignore the eyes please :D

How many Tablets are that total?
my40phJ.pngYRz6M4x.pngvOp94Cw.png
@Drag0n5 Let's see, that will be 80 tablets for two adopts and orange snapdragons!

@AlexTheTrashBin ^^ Nice, that's the last new gene! So for two adopts, one with apparel and one with ghost, and the Morph sponsorship, that will be 125g!

@Madolche I've actually done that accent before so it will be cheaper than regular! That will be 60k or 80 tablets!

@Necromonger Yep, that will be 66 tablets for two regular adopts!

@Theorcant ^^ Still open and still taking tablets! That'll be 33 for a regular adopt~

@Cuivienen Yeah, I would be happy to add a butterfly! That will be 65k or 87 tablets!

@Tarany I'm sorry, you just missed the last slot for this batch, but I've been going through them pretty fast, and I'll ping you once slots are open again! That would be 66 tablets for 2 standard adopts - and you want @/Tune to be pinged?
@Drag0n5 Let's see, that will be 80 tablets for two adopts and orange snapdragons!

@AlexTheTrashBin ^^ Nice, that's the last new gene! So for two adopts, one with apparel and one with ghost, and the Morph sponsorship, that will be 125g!

@Madolche I've actually done that accent before so it will be cheaper than regular! That will be 60k or 80 tablets!

@Necromonger Yep, that will be 66 tablets for two regular adopts!

@Theorcant ^^ Still open and still taking tablets! That'll be 33 for a regular adopt~

@Cuivienen Yeah, I would be happy to add a butterfly! That will be 65k or 87 tablets!

@Tarany I'm sorry, you just missed the last slot for this batch, but I've been going through them pretty fast, and I'll ping you once slots are open again! That would be 66 tablets for 2 standard adopts - and you want @/Tune to be pinged?
@starsystems That's perfect c: I'd like to do the gem equivalent if that's alright. I hoard my treasure for expansions
@starsystems That's perfect c: I'd like to do the gem equivalent if that's alright. I hoard my treasure for expansions
oxstpLj.png
@starsystems

Do I need to repost my order when you ping me for the open slots? And yes I'd like Tune to be pinged for the first adopt I ordered :D It's a gift.
@starsystems

Do I need to repost my order when you ping me for the open slots? And yes I'd like Tune to be pinged for the first adopt I ordered :D It's a gift.
my40phJ.pngYRz6M4x.pngvOp94Cw.png
@starsystems
Could you add me to the waitlist for these? They're super cute.
@starsystems
Could you add me to the waitlist for these? They're super cute.
P5dRHZ6.png
Cool! Idk when to send the payment so whenever you ask for it, I have it. (Also you must be so busy with these, a lot of people love them. For good reason!) Thanks for doing two for me also! @starsystems :D
Cool! Idk when to send the payment so whenever you ask for it, I have it. (Also you must be so busy with these, a lot of people love them. For good reason!) Thanks for doing two for me also! @starsystems :D
coatl1_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5sze.pngxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png
Alex | Pansexual | FR +0
xxxxxxxxplaguebringer2_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5t10.png
@starsystems I would love to be added to the pinglist for when this re-opens. These are stunning and lovely!!
@starsystems I would love to be added to the pinglist for when this re-opens. These are stunning and lovely!!
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy
@starsystems

Thank you so much! I'll go ahead and send your payment over!
@starsystems

Thank you so much! I'll go ahead and send your payment over!
@starsystems

Would you please put me on a pinglist please? Thank you very much!
@starsystems

Would you please put me on a pinglist please? Thank you very much!
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
@Starsystems I think I'll go without the scarf then. I'll send payment now. Sorry for the delay, been really busy.
@Starsystems I think I'll go without the scarf then. I'll send payment now. Sorry for the delay, been really busy.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 124 125