Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | closed | Painted Pohip Planters
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 124 125
This is embarrassing, I'm sorry I forgot to respond a few months back. I found the planters I ordered, and they look so adorable! Thank you so much!
This is embarrassing, I'm sorry I forgot to respond a few months back. I found the planters I ordered, and they look so adorable! Thank you so much!
Hello everyone! It's been a long time but I'm reopening for Brightshine!

Note: I have no Ancient exclusive genes sponsored, and there have been a lot of new genes released since I last opened. Please check the Bribes post on the front page for more information about what still needs to be sponsored.

@WickedPixie
@Rykessyl

You asked to be pinged when I reopen - sorry if you're no longer interested!
Hello everyone! It's been a long time but I'm reopening for Brightshine!

Note: I have no Ancient exclusive genes sponsored, and there have been a lot of new genes released since I last opened. Please check the Bribes post on the front page for more information about what still needs to be sponsored.

@WickedPixie
@Rykessyl

You asked to be pinged when I reopen - sorry if you're no longer interested!
@starsystems [s]yesssssssssss my time has come[/s] (please keep me on the pinglist) 1. How many orders can I put in? >.> 2. Can I get a quote for this little guy? I wanna gift some art to my friend ^~^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68497100][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1693777&skin=0&apparel=21226,22846,30039,21244,21285,21277,14438,12269,22693,22700,22699&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] He's crystal / toxin / runes. 3. Would it be possible to make the plant a mashup of [item=winterbelle] and [item=patio rose] 4. Would a recolor of [item=patio rose] to look more like the pastel lace flowers be possible? [item=pastel lace headpiece] (honestly i think it'd basically be [item=blue rose] but with pink leaves/a more purple-ish stem to match the lace color) 5. What bribes would be necessary for the bane terts: Wraith, Plumage, and Fans?
@starsystems
yesssssssssss my time has come

(please keep me on the pinglist)

1. How many orders can I put in? >.>
2. Can I get a quote for this little guy? I wanna gift some art to my friend ^~^
scry?sdid=1693777&skin=0&apparel=21226,22846,30039,21244,21285,21277,14438,12269,22693,22700,22699&xt=dressing.png
He's crystal / toxin / runes.
3. Would it be possible to make the plant a mashup of Winterbelle and Patio Rose
4. Would a recolor of Patio Rose to look more like the pastel lace flowers be possible? Pastel Lace Headpiece
(honestly i think it'd basically be Blue Rose but with pink leaves/a more purple-ish stem to match the lace color)

5. What bribes would be necessary for the bane terts: Wraith, Plumage, and Fans?
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@starsystems These are so cute, I'd love one for my gal Akali! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62375630][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/623757/62375630_350.png[/img][/url] For flowers I'd like Pale Pink Roses in their original color and mist and a light wood tone for the background and table. No tert needed (^w^)
@starsystems

These are so cute, I'd love one for my gal Akali!

62375630_350.png

For flowers I'd like Pale Pink Roses in their original color and mist and a light wood tone for the background and table. No tert needed (^w^)
9DdGlja.png
@starsystems Hello! I'd like to purchase one based on this dragon, with some bamboo. If multiple plants are possible, I'd like pale pink roses to be incorporated. I'd like the table to be a dark brown similar to her tertiary color (her glimmer gene) and/or the background to be a reddish-pink like part of her wings or a sort of light brown like her familiar (a Bamboo Phytocat), but this isn't very important and I'm fine with different colors. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65280652][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/652807/65280652_350.png[/img][/url] [item=bamboo cluster][item=pale pink rose] [item=Bamboo Phytocat]
@starsystems
Hello!

I'd like to purchase one based on this dragon, with some bamboo. If multiple plants are possible, I'd like pale pink roses to be incorporated.
I'd like the table to be a dark brown similar to her tertiary color (her glimmer gene) and/or the background to be a reddish-pink like part of her wings or a sort of light brown like her familiar (a Bamboo Phytocat), but this isn't very important and I'm fine with different colors.

65280652_350.png
Bamboo Cluster Pale Pink Rose
Bamboo Phytocat
Activity fluctuates.
If I don't respond to
something for a while, please
PM me to get my attention!

Comfort dragon
X tumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
@starsystems Hello! I'd like to order one for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48207362]this dragon [/url] And could the plant be [item=Seaberry] please? oh and could the background be a gradient of the secondary and tert colour on the dragon please? And do you take gems? If so, what is your ratio?
@starsystems
Hello! I'd like to order one for this dragon
And could the plant be Seaberry please?
oh and could the background be a gradient of the secondary and tert colour on the dragon please?
And do you take gems? If so, what is your ratio?
EZjjqLS.png
Epi/Desire
FRT+11
@Starsystems Could I order this little lady with a Madame Snapdragon or Incorporeal Substance (or like.. any of the blue/pink/purple flowers that match well? I want her to look coherent more than I want a specific plant if that's an okay request.) and like a bi flag-ish background? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70369283][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/703693/70369283_350.png[/img][/url] and if Bassoon isn't Too Much (tm), him with a Potted Deepmine Fungi and whatever background doesn't hurt the eyes lol? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51807196][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/518072/51807196_350.png[/img][/url] For festival currency please (if bassoon is too much I can definitely swap someone else in, I still want two adopts please ^^) Edit: I've spotted the glimmers, I think yes on the terts? Definitely for lil lady, I think I'll use your artist's judgement for if it makes bassoon more or less busy? Also, have you done koi? I think I might add a third dragon as a gift for my partner
@Starsystems

Could I order this little lady with a Madame Snapdragon or Incorporeal Substance (or like.. any of the blue/pink/purple flowers that match well? I want her to look coherent more than I want a specific plant if that's an okay request.) and like a bi flag-ish background?

70369283_350.png

and if Bassoon isn't Too Much (tm), him with a Potted Deepmine Fungi and whatever background doesn't hurt the eyes lol?

51807196_350.png

For festival currency please (if bassoon is too much I can definitely swap someone else in, I still want two adopts please ^^)

Edit: I've spotted the glimmers, I think yes on the terts? Definitely for lil lady, I think I'll use your artist's judgement for if it makes bassoon more or less busy?

Also, have you done koi? I think I might add a third dragon as a gift for my partner
EUgPIoW.png
@starsystems Heya, could I get a slot for this dragon with gems: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69966623][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/699667/69966623_350.png[/img][/url] And would it be possible to get [item=incorporeal substance] in a more red/orange colour like the will o' the ember?
@starsystems Heya, could I get a slot for this dragon with gems:

69966623_350.png

And would it be possible to get Incorporeal Substance in a more red/orange colour like the will o' the ember?
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
**If I don’t respond to a ping it
probably got lost in my notifications,
please feel free to ping me again or send a PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:D Welcome back, everyone!

@WickedPixie
1. I'd say the absolute max would be ten at once haha.

2. If you don't want any apparel on him (I love toxin on obelisks omg), that adopt would be 45k!

3. I can do a split plant (one in the head, one in the body), but having the two plants together would be a full redraw and treated as a complex new plant sponsorship.

4. Sorry, I'm not offering small recolors like that right now, the adopt files are kind of a mess right now (which is to say - small recolors are the same amount of work as a full recolor because all the finished plants are flat layers....)! But I think the normal blue rose will look good with his colors!

5. Whew, let's see, since I haven't drawn any of them yet, they would be treated as sponsorships at 40k each for the first time. For the second+ time, they would be... probably 10k-15k each, depending on how much effort recoloring them is haha.

@Twalio
Sounds great, thank you! :D I see you've already sent your payment in, so I'll get you marked down as paid now!

@LapisWings
(copy-pasting from above, sorry for lazy haha) I can do a split plant (one in the head, one in the body), but having the two plants together would be a full redraw and treated as a complex new plant sponsorship! Also, the wooden table is a flattened layer (I really needed to save space on these things T_T) and is no longer customizable, is that okay? The wood now is the light color you see in the "recent adopts" section.

@Epiphora
Oh wow, I really like your lore, that's awesome! ^^ That all sounds good - my gem ratio is 1:1000 for simplicity, so it would be 35g or 35k. (and just because you mentioned the tert color - by default these adopts don't have terts, but if you want her Circuit it would be an additional 10k/10g!)

@morrigne
Don't worry, neither one of your dragons is too much haha! For your charming bi pride dragon (love that unicorn edit!), I'd go with the Incorporeal Substance because it's one of my favorites! Festival currency is definitely appreciated - that would be 55 tablets each for two adopts with terts or 110 total! Bassoon's glimmer will definitely make him less busy haha.

And I have not done koi yet, that would be +20k to an adopt!

@Silvercats2
Yes, that would be 50k or 50g for an adopt with a recolored plant! (she looks so good by the way - I think the firey plant is going to be a great choice!)
:D Welcome back, everyone!

@WickedPixie
1. I'd say the absolute max would be ten at once haha.

2. If you don't want any apparel on him (I love toxin on obelisks omg), that adopt would be 45k!

3. I can do a split plant (one in the head, one in the body), but having the two plants together would be a full redraw and treated as a complex new plant sponsorship.

4. Sorry, I'm not offering small recolors like that right now, the adopt files are kind of a mess right now (which is to say - small recolors are the same amount of work as a full recolor because all the finished plants are flat layers....)! But I think the normal blue rose will look good with his colors!

5. Whew, let's see, since I haven't drawn any of them yet, they would be treated as sponsorships at 40k each for the first time. For the second+ time, they would be... probably 10k-15k each, depending on how much effort recoloring them is haha.

@Twalio
Sounds great, thank you! :D I see you've already sent your payment in, so I'll get you marked down as paid now!

@LapisWings
(copy-pasting from above, sorry for lazy haha) I can do a split plant (one in the head, one in the body), but having the two plants together would be a full redraw and treated as a complex new plant sponsorship! Also, the wooden table is a flattened layer (I really needed to save space on these things T_T) and is no longer customizable, is that okay? The wood now is the light color you see in the "recent adopts" section.

@Epiphora
Oh wow, I really like your lore, that's awesome! ^^ That all sounds good - my gem ratio is 1:1000 for simplicity, so it would be 35g or 35k. (and just because you mentioned the tert color - by default these adopts don't have terts, but if you want her Circuit it would be an additional 10k/10g!)

@morrigne
Don't worry, neither one of your dragons is too much haha! For your charming bi pride dragon (love that unicorn edit!), I'd go with the Incorporeal Substance because it's one of my favorites! Festival currency is definitely appreciated - that would be 55 tablets each for two adopts with terts or 110 total! Bassoon's glimmer will definitely make him less busy haha.

And I have not done koi yet, that would be +20k to an adopt!

@Silvercats2
Yes, that would be 50k or 50g for an adopt with a recolored plant! (she looks so good by the way - I think the firey plant is going to be a great choice!)
@starsystems
The lore's not mine fkdkd that's a friend's dragon, planning to surprise them with the adopt ^^'
I'd love if you could incorporate her Circuit into the adopt :o and the tert was just mentioned because you said to suggest a background colour, so I thought a gradient for the secondary and tertiary colours would look kinda cool, considering her lore and general vibe and all?
Also that conversion ratio is great with me, should I set up a CR right now with 45g? (Did I get the price wrong xd?)
@starsystems
The lore's not mine fkdkd that's a friend's dragon, planning to surprise them with the adopt ^^'
I'd love if you could incorporate her Circuit into the adopt :o and the tert was just mentioned because you said to suggest a background colour, so I thought a gradient for the secondary and tertiary colours would look kinda cool, considering her lore and general vibe and all?
Also that conversion ratio is great with me, should I set up a CR right now with 45g? (Did I get the price wrong xd?)
EZjjqLS.png
Epi/Desire
FRT+11
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 124 125