Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | interest check!!! "mossy bogs"
1 2
I was messing around with some little doodles of the breed that's quickly becoming my favorite, bogsneaks, when I had a cute idea for an adoptable base! So here it is, a couple hours of work and accidentally doing all the lineart on the sketch layer later.... I thought I would check first to see if anyone would actually be interested in this before putting it up for sale, haha. [b]"Mossy Bogs"[/b] [img]http://imgur.com/ZPlFyS9.png[/img] I would draw it in this full size 2048x2048 canvas, and once orders were finished I would offer both the full rendering and a 400x400 size. I tried 200x200 but the lineart is a little too complicated and no matter what I did the resolution was awful when it was so small. Here's an example of the 400x400 size in the one I made for my dragon Deschutes: [img]http://imgur.com/Misb2qS.png[/img] --------------- I'm still not quite sure what I'd price them at - I haven't done any templates for genes yet, so I'd be free-drawing the first couple. Because of that extra work, I was thinking 50kt+ per adoptable. [b]I will not be drawing apparel.[/b] (with the exception of little companion animals, maybe, for an extra fee, because i've already toyed around with drawing the little toads.) Anyways - if you're interested in one of these, please ping me! I'll start a little list in case anybody would actually purchase one. c':
I was messing around with some little doodles of the breed that's quickly becoming my favorite, bogsneaks, when I had a cute idea for an adoptable base! So here it is, a couple hours of work and accidentally doing all the lineart on the sketch layer later.... I thought I would check first to see if anyone would actually be interested in this before putting it up for sale, haha.

"Mossy Bogs"

ZPlFyS9.png

I would draw it in this full size 2048x2048 canvas, and once orders were finished I would offer both the full rendering and a 400x400 size. I tried 200x200 but the lineart is a little too complicated and no matter what I did the resolution was awful when it was so small.

Here's an example of the 400x400 size in the one I made for my dragon Deschutes:
Misb2qS.png

I'm still not quite sure what I'd price them at - I haven't done any templates for genes yet, so I'd be free-drawing the first couple. Because of that extra work, I was thinking 50kt+ per adoptable.

I will not be drawing apparel. (with the exception of little companion animals, maybe, for an extra fee, because i've already toyed around with drawing the little toads.)

Anyways - if you're interested in one of these, please ping me! I'll start a little list in case anybody would actually purchase one. c':

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
pinglist

tigerstripes175 Zippo
pinglist

tigerstripes175 Zippo
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
@Siskiyou

aah! i would love one! but the problem is... i don't have no boggies for one D:

definately want one, add me to the pinglist please!
@Siskiyou

aah! i would love one! but the problem is... i don't have no boggies for one D:

definately want one, add me to the pinglist please!
tumblr_ouxrjzQuJR1sbxtq7o3_250.png
@tigerstripes175

ahh, okay!! noted :'))))

(psst... that can be easily fixed...) ;)
@tigerstripes175

ahh, okay!! noted :'))))

(psst... that can be easily fixed...) ;)
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
@Siskiyou

haha thx :3

(I found one already! once i get it, and this shop opens, I will definitely order!)
@Siskiyou

haha thx :3

(I found one already! once i get it, and this shop opens, I will definitely order!)
tumblr_ouxrjzQuJR1sbxtq7o3_250.png
edit: lineart was a bit messy so i fixed it :)
edit: lineart was a bit messy so i fixed it :)
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
^
^
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
I'd love it for one of my bogs in paticular, Dagrun, it'd be perfect!
I'd love it for one of my bogs in paticular, Dagrun, it'd be perfect!
@Zippo

I might start taking orders soon! I think I'll try to open a real shop, though, so if you're okay with waiting a day or two while I format a shop and figure out some gene templates I'd be more than happy to make one for you. :)
@Zippo

I might start taking orders soon! I think I'll try to open a real shop, though, so if you're okay with waiting a day or two while I format a shop and figure out some gene templates I'd be more than happy to make one for you. :)
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
^
^
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19