Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | rotdeer's skydancers < base slots open
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@graphicmacaroon
Can I please get a ping when you reopen for slots? ouo (These are so awesome!)
@graphicmacaroon
Can I please get a ping when you reopen for slots? ouo (These are so awesome!)
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
@Unyko absolutely! Thank you so much :>
@Unyko absolutely! Thank you so much :>
Yo @ixris here's a little work in progress, still refining genes and stuff (I just started tackling that current) but I finally had some quality computer time. He'll be done soon :-0 [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/lfQLMpo.png[/img][/center]
Yo @ixris here's a little work in progress, still refining genes and stuff (I just started tackling that current) but I finally had some quality computer time. He'll be done soon :-0
lfQLMpo.png
@ixris wooo! Somewhere in between farmer's markets and early birthday celebration stuff (and nests... and stray update pings), I managed to put the finishing touches on your kid. Let me know if anything looks out of place! There are both transparent and opaque versions. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/4VxmMi5.png[/img] [url=http://sta.sh/22dgdx7cwsyy]Download here[/url][/center]
@ixris wooo! Somewhere in between farmer's markets and early birthday celebration stuff (and nests... and stray update pings), I managed to put the finishing touches on your kid. Let me know if anything looks out of place!

There are both transparent and opaque versions.
@graphicmacaroon - AAAAH I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! the current is PERFECT!! And lookit his handsome collar bit! D: OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN!!

;___; Thank you. This is the best homg.

Sorry I didn't comment on the WIP, as you ping me very early in the morning and I frankly forgot to answer it, but this finished piece is SO WONDERFUL. D:

I must make time to put it in his bio later this weekend! <3
@graphicmacaroon - AAAAH I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! the current is PERFECT!! And lookit his handsome collar bit! D: OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN!!

;___; Thank you. This is the best homg.

Sorry I didn't comment on the WIP, as you ping me very early in the morning and I frankly forgot to answer it, but this finished piece is SO WONDERFUL. D:

I must make time to put it in his bio later this weekend! <3
@ixris I'm glad you like it :> I felt like that collar gem thing was going to take 18 hundred hours to get right :-0 But I think it came out great!

Sorry for the super early pings, I just don't get a lot of sleep so I'm almost always up then haha.
@ixris I'm glad you like it :> I felt like that collar gem thing was going to take 18 hundred hours to get right :-0 But I think it came out great!

Sorry for the super early pings, I just don't get a lot of sleep so I'm almost always up then haha.
@graphicmacaroon - Oh no, I don't mind the actual early pings - what a great thing to wake up to! I just ... then have to remember all day to answer them! LOL! If you guys are chatty in our usual conversation spot, it's um. Not likely that I'll remember too soon. ^^;;;;;

I hope the sleep thing clears up for you eventually. While I've been known to run fine on a terrifyingly low amount of sleep, I also know I kind of hate life after a while. <3 Please take care of you. :)
@graphicmacaroon - Oh no, I don't mind the actual early pings - what a great thing to wake up to! I just ... then have to remember all day to answer them! LOL! If you guys are chatty in our usual conversation spot, it's um. Not likely that I'll remember too soon. ^^;;;;;

I hope the sleep thing clears up for you eventually. While I've been known to run fine on a terrifyingly low amount of sleep, I also know I kind of hate life after a while. <3 Please take care of you. :)
@graphicmacaroon

Could I be pinged for new slots?
@graphicmacaroon

Could I be pinged for new slots?
New Inventory on the AH!
@SmaugTheAlmighty absolutely, I will add you! Thank you for your interest :>
@SmaugTheAlmighty absolutely, I will add you! Thank you for your interest :>
@graphicmacaroon

I'd love to be on the pinglist for slots as well! ^_^
@graphicmacaroon

I'd love to be on the pinglist for slots as well! ^_^
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23