Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Vexatio's animated trinkets(full!)
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 93 94
@dr090909 sweet! The colours I chose actually look good together haha. Thank you very much!
@dr090909 sweet! The colours I chose actually look good together haha. Thank you very much!
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
She's ADORABLE! Thank you!!!
She's ADORABLE! Thank you!!!
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
@dr090909 Hi! Can I be added to the lamp and sparkling spiral pinglists? (or general, but those two I'm specifically interested in)

Also small question: Do you take bribe/mixed payments(t+g instead of g only)? ; v ; I'm afraid I don't have enough gems to place an order rn...but I absolutely ADORE those adorable Coatl lamp adopts and would love to commission one once I have enough currency ; U ; ♥
@dr090909 Hi! Can I be added to the lamp and sparkling spiral pinglists? (or general, but those two I'm specifically interested in)

Also small question: Do you take bribe/mixed payments(t+g instead of g only)? ; v ; I'm afraid I don't have enough gems to place an order rn...but I absolutely ADORE those adorable Coatl lamp adopts and would love to commission one once I have enough currency ; U ; ♥
kI7B1wB.png
webp_net_gifmaker_by_cxndy_lace-dbe956u.gif

FR time +9 | >Instagram
@DreamingShad0ws Sorry for getting this so late. Here's your bowls!( I know you only ordered only bigger one, but I mistook and did smaller one so I brought you both.) [img]https://i.imgur.com/Wwi8w0b.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/eu3pZZB.gif[/img] @mossyaki I'm terribly sorry, but Sparkling spirals are retired now(I haven't updated yet ;v;) but I can add you to the lamp pinglist(every time when slots open, right?) and yes, I accept mixed payment>v<~
@DreamingShad0ws

Sorry for getting this so late. Here's your bowls!( I know you only ordered only bigger one, but I mistook and did smaller one so I brought you both.)

Wwi8w0b.gif
eu3pZZB.gif

@mossyaki

I'm terribly sorry, but Sparkling spirals are retired now(I haven't updated yet ;v;) but I can add you to the lamp pinglist(every time when slots open, right?)
and yes, I accept mixed payment>v<~
tumblr_op47jq0bTt1teti6co1_250.gifzIWckoC.gif
@dr090909 Oh, it's okay ; v ; So only lamp pinglist then, thank you o/
@dr090909 Oh, it's okay ; v ; So only lamp pinglist then, thank you o/
kI7B1wB.png
webp_net_gifmaker_by_cxndy_lace-dbe956u.gif

FR time +9 | >Instagram
@dr090909 omg could you add me to the general pinglist please? o3o
@dr090909 omg could you add me to the general pinglist please? o3o
@dr090909

Will your October special adopts be open again by the end of the month? I'd love to be on the ping list!!
@dr090909

Will your October special adopts be open again by the end of the month? I'd love to be on the ping list!!
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@dr090909

I love it! Sorry I didn't get back sooner. I've been RL busy haha.
@dr090909

I love it! Sorry I didn't get back sooner. I've been RL busy haha.
You're all gems
@dr090909
Could you put me on the general pinglist please? Thank you!
@dr090909
Could you put me on the general pinglist please? Thank you!
4l3U0Zi.png.png
@Gem4567

Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe I missed your ping ;v;....
I didn't opened it again because I did bunch of another festive adopts 8v8
@Gem4567

Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe I missed your ping ;v;....
I didn't opened it again because I did bunch of another festive adopts 8v8
tumblr_op47jq0bTt1teti6co1_250.gifzIWckoC.gif
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 93 94