Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [closed] Animated Faes & Pixel Art
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38
@baconwastaken if you could send the payment by CR now, that would be great :)
@baconwastaken if you could send the payment by CR now, that would be great :)
A pixel of a sailing ship floating on purple clouds, with a figurehead of a light purple skydancer dragon whose wings flow back across the bow of the ship.
k i sent it
k i sent it
iCmDLS9.gif
@Zyxyz here we go! Let me know if anything needs fixing :) [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/64bea5b5f07b90d652647ca976f9e110/tumblr_onopsa0T2H1r6uygso1_250.gif[/img]
@Zyxyz here we go! Let me know if anything needs fixing :)

tumblr_onopsa0T2H1r6uygso1_250.gif
A pixel of a sailing ship floating on purple clouds, with a figurehead of a light purple skydancer dragon whose wings flow back across the bow of the ship.
@baconwastaken all done! I did a version with and without the spoon pile, just in case. Let me know if anything needs fixing! (If you're not happy with the spoon pile btw, let me know and I'll refund/change it for you) [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/d40fda09c027d568ea677287fef59594/tumblr_onox6sEe871r6uygso1_250.gif[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/f6081d0cb5b61177419ea5a1d1e2fbdf/tumblr_onox6sEe871r6uygso2_250.gif[/img] Also, would you mind me using this as one of my examples? I love the flying over a hoard of items idea, it's super cute!
@baconwastaken all done! I did a version with and without the spoon pile, just in case. Let me know if anything needs fixing! (If you're not happy with the spoon pile btw, let me know and I'll refund/change it for you)

tumblr_onox6sEe871r6uygso1_250.gif

tumblr_onox6sEe871r6uygso2_250.gif

Also, would you mind me using this as one of my examples? I love the flying over a hoard of items idea, it's super cute!
MY GOSH!! THAT IS GREAT!!
MY GOSH!! THAT IS GREAT!!
iCmDLS9.gif
na go for it! how much more do i need to send you? i can't save it til i get off work thou.
na go for it! how much more do i need to send you? i can't save it til i get off work thou.
iCmDLS9.gif
i hope it gets you more people to sign up. these are great.
i hope it gets you more people to sign up. these are great.
iCmDLS9.gif
@StarshipSally AHHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH! @baconwastaken got me surprise art and wow is it amazing!! I love the spoon pile *keels over from happiness* Spoons says thank you so much as well, and she'd be honored to be an example x3
@StarshipSally AHHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH! @baconwastaken got me surprise art and wow is it amazing!! I love the spoon pile *keels over from happiness* Spoons says thank you so much as well, and she'd be honored to be an example x3
moj0Ael.png
@baconwastaken you're fully paid up, thank you! :D

@Vortex Oh, I'm so glad you like it! I feel silly now, I didn't even notice that the username on her page didn't match the person who placed the order, haha. Thanks for letting me use her as an example too!
@baconwastaken you're fully paid up, thank you! :D

@Vortex Oh, I'm so glad you like it! I feel silly now, I didn't even notice that the username on her page didn't match the person who placed the order, haha. Thanks for letting me use her as an example too!
i totally got to excited there and said yes bofore i asked. will remember for next time
i totally got to excited there and said yes bofore i asked. will remember for next time
iCmDLS9.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38