Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Full Body Imp Adopts! Closed
1 2 3 4 5
@spinelwolf
Ahh! I just realised that it isn't 132 gems but 125 gems! I did a rough estimate in my head cause I didn't have a calculator at the time (forgot I had one on my phone lol) and got about that but used a calculator now and was clearly wrong xD if you're still up for buying an adopt, it'll be 125 gems C:
@spinelwolf
Ahh! I just realised that it isn't 132 gems but 125 gems! I did a rough estimate in my head cause I didn't have a calculator at the time (forgot I had one on my phone lol) and got about that but used a calculator now and was clearly wrong xD if you're still up for buying an adopt, it'll be 125 gems C:
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Reefknot
Yes! I'm still up for it. I had sent you a one-way CR, but since you haven't accepted it I can cancel it since it's apparently the wrong amount. Thank you for double checking.
Would you like the new payment to be over CR or PM?
@Reefknot
Yes! I'm still up for it. I had sent you a one-way CR, but since you haven't accepted it I can cancel it since it's apparently the wrong amount. Thank you for double checking.
Would you like the new payment to be over CR or PM?
by_coloradoblues__2__by_spinelwolf-dceejqd.png Spin || She/Her || INFP-T || Neutral Good || FR Clock +3
@Spinelwolf
That's up to you! I dont mind C:
@Spinelwolf
That's up to you! I dont mind C:
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Reefknot
Sent the gems via CR :3
@Reefknot
Sent the gems via CR :3
by_coloradoblues__2__by_spinelwolf-dceejqd.png Spin || She/Her || INFP-T || Neutral Good || FR Clock +3
@soujun
svNrVRh.jpg
Here you go! :D if you want me to change something, hit me up
@soujun
svNrVRh.jpg
Here you go! :D if you want me to change something, hit me up
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Reefknot : Nah everything's fine, thank you !
@Reefknot : Nah everything's fine, thank you !
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
@Reefknot ahhh these are nice! I'd love to get one for my derg: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29742855] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297429/29742855_350.png[/img] [/url] Crystal/Facet/Glimmer Since that's about 105k, would you be fine with 2 of the Trickster's Cards as payment? They're about 52k~ in the AH right now. Would a plague egg work as a bribe for the accent? Otherwise, I'm fine without it ^^
@Reefknot

ahhh these are nice! I'd love to get one for my derg:

29742855_350.png

Crystal/Facet/Glimmer

Since that's about 105k, would you be fine with 2 of the Trickster's Cards as payment? They're about 52k~ in the AH right now.
Would a plague egg work as a bribe for the accent? Otherwise, I'm fine without it ^^
TOj4AXI.png deeds by the dead and crossed hearts bleed; borne with a bloody legacy meant to die with its generation and it kills
for all the wrong reasons -

- at the end of the day -
we all bleed
r e d.
@Reefknot Would the cards be enough of a bribe for you to do this accent? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30904753] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/309048/30904753_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Reefknot
Would the cards be enough of a bribe for you to do this accent?

30904753_350.png
@Saraku
Two cards and a plague egg works great for me :D ^-^ send em over and I'll get started asap. Just a little warning though, it may take a while, I'm super busy bc I have a college interview in a couple weeks so I'm manically preparing for that and haven't much time UvU

@Intrusion
Cards are good for me as a bribe! I want all of them xD will you be paying the base/genes in treasure/gems? Or other trickmurk things? UvU
@Saraku
Two cards and a plague egg works great for me :D ^-^ send em over and I'll get started asap. Just a little warning though, it may take a while, I'm super busy bc I have a college interview in a couple weeks so I'm manically preparing for that and haven't much time UvU

@Intrusion
Cards are good for me as a bribe! I want all of them xD will you be paying the base/genes in treasure/gems? Or other trickmurk things? UvU
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Reefknot
Tresure
@Reefknot
Tresure
1 2 3 4 5