Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Chibi headshot Gjinka adoptable!
1 2 3
@lopika
Nice choice ;)
It suits the name Melonn so well!
@lopika
Nice choice ;)
It suits the name Melonn so well!
1I2Zxcd.pngngEefQw.png
@Allovia

Thank you. Should I pay now, or after you finish it? 1000 treasure seems to be a really low price. Treasure gem ratio is around 1:800 nowadays, so 8 gems would be 8 x 800 = 6400 treasure. Or 6000 treasure with 1:750 ratio. I think your adopt is worth (at least) that much :)
@Allovia

Thank you. Should I pay now, or after you finish it? 1000 treasure seems to be a really low price. Treasure gem ratio is around 1:800 nowadays, so 8 gems would be 8 x 800 = 6400 treasure. Or 6000 treasure with 1:750 ratio. I think your adopt is worth (at least) that much :)
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
@lopika
It's fine cause I'm bad at pricing lol _sobs_
You can pay whenever you want just do it within 5 days or after I finish
@lopika
It's fine cause I'm bad at pricing lol _sobs_
You can pay whenever you want just do it within 5 days or after I finish
1I2Zxcd.pngngEefQw.png
@Allovia

I think you should totally consider a higher price. I'll wait until you finish, so you can decide on a price until then if you want to change it :)
@Allovia

I think you should totally consider a higher price. I'll wait until you finish, so you can decide on a price until then if you want to change it :)
@lopika what price do you recommend?
@lopika what price do you recommend?
1I2Zxcd.pngngEefQw.png
somewhere between 5-7 000 treasure. 7 gems could be 5 000 treasure. Or 8 gems could be 6 000 treasure. Or 9 gems could be 7 000 treasure. If you are planning to make more breeds, I'd definitely go for 7 000 treasure as a base price. Or you could ask others what they think. Or look around the Adoptables forums to find a price you are comfortable with. Try finding other similar adopts, you think yours is the same level on with. I don't think I've ever seen anything below 5 000 treasure though. If you bump your thread regularly, people will see it and might give advice on pricing. Just don't forget to delete your previous bump posts so the thread doesn't get messy. You could also ask similar adopt shops to affiliate with yours. That way you can both advertise and bump each other's shop. You could also put a small version of your adopt into your signature, so more people can see it on the forums. Or try messaging people with lots of pearlcatchers and offering them a free adopt. That way they'll get to know your shop and you can use the finished adopts in the thread to make it more colorful and show people what to expect from genes and colors.
somewhere between 5-7 000 treasure. 7 gems could be 5 000 treasure. Or 8 gems could be 6 000 treasure. Or 9 gems could be 7 000 treasure. If you are planning to make more breeds, I'd definitely go for 7 000 treasure as a base price. Or you could ask others what they think. Or look around the Adoptables forums to find a price you are comfortable with. Try finding other similar adopts, you think yours is the same level on with. I don't think I've ever seen anything below 5 000 treasure though. If you bump your thread regularly, people will see it and might give advice on pricing. Just don't forget to delete your previous bump posts so the thread doesn't get messy. You could also ask similar adopt shops to affiliate with yours. That way you can both advertise and bump each other's shop. You could also put a small version of your adopt into your signature, so more people can see it on the forums. Or try messaging people with lots of pearlcatchers and offering them a free adopt. That way they'll get to know your shop and you can use the finished adopts in the thread to make it more colorful and show people what to expect from genes and colors.
@lopika
Thx! OwO
@lopika
Thx! OwO
1I2Zxcd.pngngEefQw.png
@Allovia

You are welcome. I wish you good luck with this cute base! Just remember one thing: don't give up! :)
@Allovia

You are welcome. I wish you good luck with this cute base! Just remember one thing: don't give up! :)
@lopika
Thx so much
Omg bless your face
@lopika
Thx so much
Omg bless your face
1I2Zxcd.pngngEefQw.png
@Allovia You could also join these threads. Just make sure to read their rules beforehand: [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1738015][img]http://i.imgur.com/1FqrHGs.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1859605][img]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm84/kangataroo/FR%20dragon%20sigs/AMP%20banner.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
@Allovia

You could also join these threads. Just make sure to read their rules beforehand:
1FqrHGs.png

AMP%20banner.jpg
1 2 3