Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Oxomo's Mask Shop [pinglist]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 69 70
@Fujo Edit: Oh wait seems like all the slots were taken, please put me on your waitlist / ping list! [b]Username:[/b] Gimeurcookie [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16639580] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166396/16639580_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Mask Shape:[/b] 8. Skull [b]Eyes:[/b] Sharp [b]Accessories:[/b] Roses, sideburns, skulls, dust, and deer v2 if it shows up! [b]Coloration:[/b] As close to the dragon as possible. Would like the dust to be black and gold, while the horns and skulls can be gold and silver.
@Fujo
Edit: Oh wait seems like all the slots were taken, please put me on your waitlist / ping list!

Username: Gimeurcookie
Dragon:
16639580_350.png

Mask Shape: 8. Skull
Eyes: Sharp
Accessories: Roses, sideburns, skulls, dust, and deer v2 if it shows up!
Coloration: As close to the dragon as possible. Would like the dust to be black and gold, while the horns and skulls can be gold and silver.
@AyumiNemera Got your slot down! Your total will be 130 gems or 130k treasure and I will keep as close to the OC as possible! Also when you say galaxy colored, do you mean purples/pinks? Kinda in the shades of her wings?

@Valishtu Welcome back friend!! I got your slot down and I can certainly work my magic again for all those horns! Do you want 6 horns, like in the art, or 8 and I'll add the Tundra horns in a fitting style? And she will be 155 Gems or 155k treasure!

@StygianForm Got your slot down! Both orders look good, i can certainly do all that! Proto will be 135 Gems or 135k treasure, Piki 125 Gems or 125k treasure!

@Lyka Added!

@Trachynhawb No problem! I can do all that, Centzommaye will be 120 Gems or 125k treasure, Volos 130 Gems or 130k treasure (I am super looking forward to doing Volos, that looks like a lot of fun!)

@Vhyxalas Thank you!! I am super overwhelmed by the positive feedback for this idea! Added!

@Reckless Added! And yeah i know, that's why I did the waitlist, so everyone gets a slot sooner or later!

@Cedric Welcome friend! And omg what a beauty??I am so excited to make the mask for him!

@Gimeurcookie Yeah slots are full but I'l add you to the lists! Thank you for the interest!
@AyumiNemera Got your slot down! Your total will be 130 gems or 130k treasure and I will keep as close to the OC as possible! Also when you say galaxy colored, do you mean purples/pinks? Kinda in the shades of her wings?

@Valishtu Welcome back friend!! I got your slot down and I can certainly work my magic again for all those horns! Do you want 6 horns, like in the art, or 8 and I'll add the Tundra horns in a fitting style? And she will be 155 Gems or 155k treasure!

@StygianForm Got your slot down! Both orders look good, i can certainly do all that! Proto will be 135 Gems or 135k treasure, Piki 125 Gems or 125k treasure!

@Lyka Added!

@Trachynhawb No problem! I can do all that, Centzommaye will be 120 Gems or 125k treasure, Volos 130 Gems or 130k treasure (I am super looking forward to doing Volos, that looks like a lot of fun!)

@Vhyxalas Thank you!! I am super overwhelmed by the positive feedback for this idea! Added!

@Reckless Added! And yeah i know, that's why I did the waitlist, so everyone gets a slot sooner or later!

@Cedric Welcome friend! And omg what a beauty??I am so excited to make the mask for him!

@Gimeurcookie Yeah slots are full but I'l add you to the lists! Thank you for the interest!
4Uy7T1v.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

cf4K14g.png
ZOtdOHX.png
@Fujo
Just the 6, ty! I'll send the monies after work. :>
@Fujo
Just the 6, ty! I'll send the monies after work. :>
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu Alright-y! But don't send money yet, i collect payment after i am done =)
@Valishtu Alright-y! But don't send money yet, i collect payment after i am done =)
4Uy7T1v.png

cf4K14g.png
ZOtdOHX.png
@Fujo sounds good!
@Fujo sounds good!
F3d7DSl.png
@Cedric Pegasus Color Palette was a ton of fun to work with! [img]http://i.imgur.com/BMTKTZF.png[/img]
@Cedric Pegasus Color Palette was a ton of fun to work with!

BMTKTZF.png
4Uy7T1v.png

cf4K14g.png
ZOtdOHX.png
@Fujo sorta like night sky silks, but with a touch of deep purple! Like your classic nebula colors. :>
(sorry I should have specified, and they use they/them pronouns)
@Fujo sorta like night sky silks, but with a touch of deep purple! Like your classic nebula colors. :>
(sorry I should have specified, and they use they/them pronouns)
VXZZmOI.png
@Fujo Could you add me to the waitlist please?
@Fujo Could you add me to the waitlist please?
There was something here briefly. Maybe something will be here again, someday.
@Fujo

Oh my gosh, that looks perfect! Thank you so much!! <3
@Fujo

Oh my gosh, that looks perfect! Thank you so much!! <3
GSjDPBl.png
(I am Korean. English is my second language. I apologize for any misunderstandings.)
Joonki emblem by @biskitten
rV0FmvG.png
@Fujo

May I be added to the waitlist please!
@Fujo

May I be added to the waitlist please!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 69 70