Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Deity Seals v.2 [Free] (New bio buttons)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Wow, the new lineart looks amazing! And I LOVE the festival buttons!!! Thanks so much for sharing all this :D
Wow, the new lineart looks amazing! And I LOVE the festival buttons!!! Thanks so much for sharing all this :D
comiss3_by_shadowsongandravyn-dapyl8y.png
@Tzinoka I don't know about anyone else, but I made some seals with my favorite nickname for the Plaguebringer...Rotmom (or Rotmum if you prefer to be British)! Feel free to add them if you want! [img]http://i.imgur.com/EuXaHZK.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/JRjO9BM.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/wNF5XAj.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/QYToJWm.png[/img]
@Tzinoka

I don't know about anyone else, but I made some seals with my favorite nickname for the Plaguebringer...Rotmom (or Rotmum if you prefer to be British)! Feel free to add them if you want!

EuXaHZK.png JRjO9BM.png
wNF5XAj.png QYToJWm.png
@BramblemurkBog Love it! I'm on mobile at the moment, but I will definitely add those to the front page asap! ^_^
@BramblemurkBog Love it! I'm on mobile at the moment, but I will definitely add those to the front page asap! ^_^
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png        Nature is forever

female · she/her
Please ping me in forums
Lore · For Sale · Avatar
@Tzinoka

Eee, thank you!
@Tzinoka

Eee, thank you!
Pinging for reference! @DragonWarrior333
Pinging for reference! @DragonWarrior333
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Looking good! :D @Boombreeze
Looking good! :D @Boombreeze
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
Thanks for these!
Thanks for these!
tumblr_ouq7f7udIz1v8lm95o1_r3_100.gif3DgI354.gif
To ping me, use @Knightess, not KnightLESS or KnightNESS. They're really cool names, but I won't see the message! ;o; Thanks~

ZGitmNV.png
@Tzinoka -- hello! I use these seals and love them! But I noticed this morning some of the image links have been severed? I thought it was a glitch in the bios, but they're on the thread as well. Is tumblr acting up again?
@Tzinoka -- hello! I use these seals and love them! But I noticed this morning some of the image links have been severed? I thought it was a glitch in the bios, but they're on the thread as well. Is tumblr acting up again?
___________8140c737d7f90588c2d0317bb2109ff85e691175.png _______
@Tzinoka

Thank you very much for these :D My profile feels so much more official now!
(And yes, I've noticed that the images are messing up as well)
@Tzinoka

Thank you very much for these :D My profile feels so much more official now!
(And yes, I've noticed that the images are messing up as well)
wORSkxL.png
@wingedRenegade @Vulcanatus Yeaaahhh, Tumblr keeps breaking the images. It is becoming extremely frustrating for me since I went to Tumblr solely because it seemed the most stable and reliable D: I will try to host them elsewhere at some point, but I'm pretty busy with IRL stuff at the moment and don't have much time for PC stuff. Sorry about that! I'll let you both know as soon as I figure out a new hosting place though!! ^_^

(In the meantime, if the images load by any chance, I'd recommend saving them for your own safe keeping. Host them somewhere else so that you can have better control over if they break. CURSE TUMBLR! CURSESSSSS!!! *shake fist menacingly at Tumblr*)
@wingedRenegade @Vulcanatus Yeaaahhh, Tumblr keeps breaking the images. It is becoming extremely frustrating for me since I went to Tumblr solely because it seemed the most stable and reliable D: I will try to host them elsewhere at some point, but I'm pretty busy with IRL stuff at the moment and don't have much time for PC stuff. Sorry about that! I'll let you both know as soon as I figure out a new hosting place though!! ^_^

(In the meantime, if the images load by any chance, I'd recommend saving them for your own safe keeping. Host them somewhere else so that you can have better control over if they break. CURSE TUMBLR! CURSESSSSS!!! *shake fist menacingly at Tumblr*)
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png        Nature is forever

female · she/her
Please ping me in forums
Lore · For Sale · Avatar
1 2 3 4 5 6 7