Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Nocturne Signature Adopts [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@iPhysik -Dragon Here- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24373591] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243736/24373591_350.png[/img] [/url] (This image links!) [b]Payment type:[/b] Treasure; I'm in Plague flight, I qualify for the discount right? :D [b]Skin:[/b] No [b]Primary Gene:[/b] Cherub [b]Secondary Gene:[/b] Toxin [b]Tertiary Gene:[/b] Glimmer [b]Direction:[/b] Right
@iPhysik

-Dragon Here-

24373591_350.png

(This image links!)
Payment type: Treasure; I'm in Plague flight, I qualify for the discount right? :D
Skin: No
Primary Gene: Cherub
Secondary Gene: Toxin
Tertiary Gene: Glimmer
Direction: Right
JgF49Nw.png
@Yamuerte

Last slot is bribe only atm
@Yamuerte

Last slot is bribe only atm
rwZsAT2.png
@iPhysik

I have some of the enchanters tatters items youre wishing for. How much do those cover for the cost?
@iPhysik

I have some of the enchanters tatters items youre wishing for. How much do those cover for the cost?
@iPhysik My apologies! I'll come back later then...?
@iPhysik My apologies! I'll come back later then...?
JgF49Nw.png
@Sassicide

Lowest MB price

@Yamuerte

You can add yourself to ping list if you like for when i dont just have the bribe slot xD; I have it set on google docs
@Sassicide

Lowest MB price

@Yamuerte

You can add yourself to ping list if you like for when i dont just have the bribe slot xD; I have it set on google docs
rwZsAT2.png
@Put

Adopts in pick up
@Put

Adopts in pick up
rwZsAT2.png
@iPhysik
He looks great! Thank you so much :D
@iPhysik
He looks great! Thank you so much :D
xU6Kkao.png
@Zenium @thegracefuldeer

Adopts are in pick up now

@rooty @Wolven @Yamuerte @Automedon

Slots are open agian

Also there is now a few clothing to pick from.
@Zenium @thegracefuldeer

Adopts are in pick up now

@rooty @Wolven @Yamuerte @Automedon

Slots are open agian

Also there is now a few clothing to pick from.
rwZsAT2.png
@iPhysik I NEED

Some questions tho! The way I see it.. only the listed apparel are currently available for order? Is there a way to sponsor apparel? Maybe with a bribe? (I do have some Night Sky Leg Silks and any part of the Enchanter's set...)

Maybe I just overread it, but what about genes that aren't listed yet? My dragons have Current and Daub. Are these not available yet/at all or does that just mean the adopts will take a bit longer till they're completed?
@iPhysik I NEED

Some questions tho! The way I see it.. only the listed apparel are currently available for order? Is there a way to sponsor apparel? Maybe with a bribe? (I do have some Night Sky Leg Silks and any part of the Enchanter's set...)

Maybe I just overread it, but what about genes that aren't listed yet? My dragons have Current and Daub. Are these not available yet/at all or does that just mean the adopts will take a bit longer till they're completed?
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@rooty

All gene are available with no extra cost to sponcer one. The ones listed are the ones that are completely done. Mostly just means if you have a gene(s) thats not on the list it may take just a bit longer to get yours done.

Clothing is limited atm to whats listed, but im open to brides to sponcer them ;P

@rooty

All gene are available with no extra cost to sponcer one. The ones listed are the ones that are completely done. Mostly just means if you have a gene(s) thats not on the list it may take just a bit longer to get yours done.

Clothing is limited atm to whats listed, but im open to brides to sponcer them ;P

rwZsAT2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19