Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Animated Lantern Dragons (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@midnight305 No worries! If I rotate it, it will be the whole image I'm afraid since the orb and dragon are drawn/ colored together, but I can align the emblem to be right side up.
@midnight305 No worries! If I rotate it, it will be the whole image I'm afraid since the orb and dragon are drawn/ colored together, but I can align the emblem to be right side up.
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@Aeonox Nocturne slots are not open currently (unless its USD) I'm afraid! Only PC slots. I need to make an announcement for them later for their new options before accepting orders concerning the railing and glass. Save your order and delete your post please and I will add you to the ping list if you like! :)
@Aeonox Nocturne slots are not open currently (unless its USD) I'm afraid! Only PC slots. I need to make an announcement for them later for their new options before accepting orders concerning the railing and glass. Save your order and delete your post please and I will add you to the ping list if you like! :)
@dragonNMR
Aww~ okay! ;w; Please
@dragonNMR
Aww~ okay! ;w; Please
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
ok that should be fine go ahead and add me to the list please.@dragonnmr
ok that should be fine go ahead and add me to the list please.@dragonnmr
smallest2222.jpg
[center][url=http://sta.sh/2n545jqr0ay][img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/d78a/f/2016/214/9/c/p_gallery2_by_dragonnmr-dacesu6.png[/img][/url] [img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/bf61/f/2016/205/8/0/aires_cyberinfection_by_dragonnmr-dab99pl.gif[/img] [font=Century Gothic][size=3]Now available Mother-of-Pearl Pearlcatchers! [font=Century Gothic] [size=4][b]Slots for PCs:[/b] 5/5 [/size] [font=Century Gothic] [size=4][b]Accepted Payment Preference:[/b] Treasure [/size] [font=Century Gothic] [size=4][b]Accent/ Skin Sponsership Available:[/b] No [/size] [font=Century Gothic] [size=4][b]Apparel Sponsership Available:[/b] Yes (Up to 5 pieces per order) [/size] [/center] ----------- [center][img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/30e6/f/2015/249/f/4/slots_by_dragonnmr-d98m2wg.png[/img][/center] [font=Century Gothic] [size=4] You can send in payment guys if you are paying treasure! (Please do so withing 24hrs) Thank you for ordering! :) [indent][LIST=1] [*]@Vanq [130kT- Paid] [indent] 3 Pieces of apparel set as Moderate difficulty.[/indent] [*]@Firtarian [100kT - Paid] [indent][s]Signature size is 100px, are you asking for all three sizes or just 350px (standard) and 200px?[/s] Thank you for the edit! [/indent] [*]@sQld [125kT - Paid] [indent] 1 Piece of apparel at Complex difficulty.[/indent] [*]@Katreal [10$- Paid] [indent]You can request the accent and all apparel if you are going to pay in USD, so go ahead and edit your order and I will send out a PM! Yes, I can make the Lantern Pearl Black with the emblem gold. :) [/indent] [*]@hydrargyrum80 [100kT - Paid] [/LIST][/indent]
p_gallery2_by_dragonnmr-dacesu6.png
aires_cyberinfection_by_dragonnmr-dab99pl.gif
Now available Mother-of-Pearl Pearlcatchers!

Slots for PCs: 5/5
Accepted Payment Preference: Treasure
Accent/ Skin Sponsership Available: No
Apparel Sponsership Available: Yes (Up to 5 pieces per order)

slots_by_dragonnmr-d98m2wg.png

You can send in payment guys if you are paying treasure! (Please do so withing 24hrs) Thank you for ordering! :)

1. @Vanq [130kT- Paid]
    3 Pieces of apparel set as Moderate difficulty.

2. @Firtarian [100kT - Paid]
    Signature size is 100px, are you asking for all three sizes or just 350px (standard) and 200px? Thank you for the edit!

3. @sQld [125kT - Paid]
    1 Piece of apparel at Complex difficulty.

4. @Katreal [10$- Paid]
    You can request the accent and all apparel if you are going to pay in USD, so go ahead and edit your order and I will send out a PM! Yes, I can make the Lantern Pearl Black with the emblem gold. :)

5. @hydrargyrum80 [100kT - Paid]
@dragonNMR If I understand, you've still got one slot left. Name: @hydrargyrum80 Size Versions: 350px Lantern Pearl Element/ Emblem: Wind / Wind Genes: Iridescent / Shimmer / Glimmer Apparel: None Accent: None Payment Type: Treasure Additional Notes: Do you like my new shop layout? Yes. On which note, I'm happy to pay wholly in treasure, but I can also give you any of the following: 72 Driftwood Log 300 Driftwood Branch 10 Vibrant Prickly Insect 52 Gradish 240 Vampiric Featherflea 34 Red Linen Fabric Scrap 32 White Linen Fabric Scrap 180 Black Tulip 140 Rasa Pottery Fragment 180 Winter Wolf Pelt 2 White Slime 5 Black Slime 7 Gold Muck Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22770203] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/227703/22770203_350.png[/img] [/url]
@dragonNMR
If I understand, you've still got one slot left.

Name: @hydrargyrum80

Size Versions: 350px

Lantern Pearl Element/ Emblem: Wind / Wind

Genes: Iridescent / Shimmer / Glimmer

Apparel: None

Accent: None

Payment Type: Treasure

Additional Notes: Do you like my new shop layout? Yes. On which note, I'm happy to pay wholly in treasure, but I can also give you any of the following:
72 Driftwood Log
300 Driftwood Branch
10 Vibrant Prickly Insect
52 Gradish
240 Vampiric Featherflea
34 Red Linen Fabric Scrap
32 White Linen Fabric Scrap
180 Black Tulip
140 Rasa Pottery Fragment
180 Winter Wolf Pelt
2 White Slime
5 Black Slime
7 Gold Muck

Dragon:
22770203_350.png
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@hydrargyrum80 Hope you don't mind, I am after pure treasure for right now because I'm broke! ^.^; You can send payment (100kT) now and I'll get to work! :)
@hydrargyrum80 Hope you don't mind, I am after pure treasure for right now because I'm broke! ^.^; You can send payment (100kT) now and I'll get to work! :)
@dragonNMR guessing all slots done?
@dragonNMR guessing all slots done?
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya There is still technically 1 slot left, USD slots don't count towards the regular slots. So if you'd like to make an order I will accept it! Please follow the requirements on the first post on pg.2. :)
@Cyrya There is still technically 1 slot left, USD slots don't count towards the regular slots. So if you'd like to make an order I will accept it! Please follow the requirements on the first post on pg.2. :)
@dragonNMR just noticed "Accent/ Skin Sponsership Available: No" so I think I will skip until it's open ^^ hate the girls tert I would've gotten this and made it underbelly and hid under an accent xD
@dragonNMR just noticed "Accent/ Skin Sponsership Available: No" so I think I will skip until it's open ^^ hate the girls tert I would've gotten this and made it underbelly and hid under an accent xD
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18