Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Shining Stars Adopts [7 breeds]
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
@Resorant thank you, don't forget to accept the CR!!
@Resorant thank you, don't forget to accept the CR!!
@Resorant
No worries! Just glad that everything is okay. ^^ Congrats on the new tablet! =D
@Resorant
No worries! Just glad that everything is okay. ^^ Congrats on the new tablet! =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Restorant Hello! I ordered an adopt back in June, fully paid for and everything, yet I never received said adopt. Here is what I ordered: [quote name="Echosoundangel" date="2018-06-12 08:37:46" ] @Resorant image of dragon ;; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42122946] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421230/42122946_350.png[/img] [/url] color of star's glow ;; An icy whitish blue, kind of like a snowflake. apparel ;; Winter Wind, and I'll sponsor the Frigid Emblem. accent? ;; I'd also like to sponsor King of Sylvan Frost as well. other details ;; Nope, that'll be that! payment (treasure/gems/items?) ;; Treasure [/quote] Please let me know what happened! If you are unable to complete it, that's okay! I just wish to check in.
@Restorant

Hello! I ordered an adopt back in June, fully paid for and everything, yet I never received said adopt. Here is what I ordered:
Echosoundangel wrote on 2018-06-12 08:37:46:
@Resorant
image of dragon ;;
42122946_350.png

color of star's glow ;; An icy whitish blue, kind of like a snowflake.
apparel ;; Winter Wind, and I'll sponsor the Frigid Emblem.
accent? ;; I'd also like to sponsor King of Sylvan Frost as well.
other details ;; Nope, that'll be that!
payment (treasure/gems/items?) ;; Treasure

Please let me know what happened! If you are unable to complete it, that's okay! I just wish to check in.
Untitled1579_20221022202851.png
@Resorant

Hi. I'd really like my money back at this point, please.
@Resorant

Hi. I'd really like my money back at this point, please.
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Alright guys, I've decided to finally shut this shop down for a while as I get back into FR and art. I've issued all refunds as far as I know, but if I missed someone, please alert me ASAP!! I'm sorry I just poofed for a while there, and it's very important to me that everyone be properly reimbursed. Thank you guys for your patience.
Alright guys, I've decided to finally shut this shop down for a while as I get back into FR and art. I've issued all refunds as far as I know, but if I missed someone, please alert me ASAP!! I'm sorry I just poofed for a while there, and it's very important to me that everyone be properly reimbursed. Thank you guys for your patience.
iS326A.png
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83