Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Rez's Adopts: imperials & guardians
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 58
@NowViewing

Hi there, you have so many awesome guardians :D I'm open for slots yes and I can draw your 3 guardians ^^

About the first one (Hedelmaliha):
I haven't drawn the Crystal gene yet, so would you like to sponsor it for 45 gems?

"Could I get the magic effect round the eyes you did for the Ice eyed Guardian please c:"
Yes, I can add that effect for free :3

The price to sponsor the Accent: Spirit of Rot would be 60 gems, because it's pretty complex. (I will draw all the details)

Total: 53 g (base) + 45 g (crystal) + 60 g (accent) = 158 gems.

About the second one (Valaistuminen):
Would you like to sponsor the tiger gene for 30 gems? I will add more stripes like in the male guardian.
The price for the Accent: Sunbeam Sentinel would be 43 gems.

Total: 53 g (base) + 30 g (tiger) + 43 g (accent) = 126 gems.

About the third one (Braamstruik):
The Accent: Ramskull - F is very complex, so it would be 83 gems if you would like to sponsor (I will draw all the details, including the second pair of horns and the halo, but you can ask me to remove the halo later if you want /o/)

"The magic round the eyes again please" Sure :)

Total: 53 g (base) + 83 g (accent) = 136 gems

Total of all 3 guardians: 420 gems

Would this be alright or do you want to change something?
Thanks for the interest!

I might take time to finish due to the complexity, but I can send you WIPs
@NowViewing

Hi there, you have so many awesome guardians :D I'm open for slots yes and I can draw your 3 guardians ^^

About the first one (Hedelmaliha):
I haven't drawn the Crystal gene yet, so would you like to sponsor it for 45 gems?

"Could I get the magic effect round the eyes you did for the Ice eyed Guardian please c:"
Yes, I can add that effect for free :3

The price to sponsor the Accent: Spirit of Rot would be 60 gems, because it's pretty complex. (I will draw all the details)

Total: 53 g (base) + 45 g (crystal) + 60 g (accent) = 158 gems.

About the second one (Valaistuminen):
Would you like to sponsor the tiger gene for 30 gems? I will add more stripes like in the male guardian.
The price for the Accent: Sunbeam Sentinel would be 43 gems.

Total: 53 g (base) + 30 g (tiger) + 43 g (accent) = 126 gems.

About the third one (Braamstruik):
The Accent: Ramskull - F is very complex, so it would be 83 gems if you would like to sponsor (I will draw all the details, including the second pair of horns and the halo, but you can ask me to remove the halo later if you want /o/)

"The magic round the eyes again please" Sure :)

Total: 53 g (base) + 83 g (accent) = 136 gems

Total of all 3 guardians: 420 gems

Would this be alright or do you want to change something?
Thanks for the interest!

I might take time to finish due to the complexity, but I can send you WIPs
tumblr_onfl7vFzOC1tv56zio3_100.png tumblr_onfl7vFzOC1tv56zio4_100.png
@Rezeict

Ahhhhh that's so cool!! :D

The only thing I would ask for you to change is to remove the green hue from her face fins, that's the fire kinda reflecting on it right? Also her two small horn nubs on her head, could they also have the pastel gradient a bit more visible?
@Rezeict

Ahhhhh that's so cool!! :D

The only thing I would ask for you to change is to remove the green hue from her face fins, that's the fire kinda reflecting on it right? Also her two small horn nubs on her head, could they also have the pastel gradient a bit more visible?
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png s.png
@gloomykuma

Sure! I will go make the changes :) I totally forgot to paint the head spines, that's why they are white D:
@gloomykuma

Sure! I will go make the changes :) I totally forgot to paint the head spines, that's why they are white D:
@Rezeict
That all sounds great! Thank you so much & yep I'll sponsor everything c: As for the last girl, Braamstruik, tbh I forget she has a halo haha You can leave that out if that's okay!
& payments sent in a PM c:
OHHH That'd be great! ;u; Love seeing WIPs (Not even to check anything, they're just rlly nice imo?? hahaha) & take as long as you need c:
Id love to get some more of my Guardians when youre next open/free too ;o;

Thank you so much!! ;u;
@Rezeict
That all sounds great! Thank you so much & yep I'll sponsor everything c: As for the last girl, Braamstruik, tbh I forget she has a halo haha You can leave that out if that's okay!
& payments sent in a PM c:
OHHH That'd be great! ;u; Love seeing WIPs (Not even to check anything, they're just rlly nice imo?? hahaha) & take as long as you need c:
Id love to get some more of my Guardians when youre next open/free too ;o;

Thank you so much!! ;u;
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@gloomykuma How about now? :3 would you like more changes? [img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/3d63177d16efcff01779f19f64162c08/tumblr_oeiza3ZBoi1vbjvcpo2_r1_540.png[/img]
@gloomykuma

How about now? :3 would you like more changes?

tumblr_oeiza3ZBoi1vbjvcpo2_r1_540.png
@Rezeict

It's perfect ; u ; thank you so much! Definitely will be back again uwu
@Rezeict

It's perfect ; u ; thank you so much! Definitely will be back again uwu
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png s.png
@Huntess Here is your imperial! would you like me to change anything? If everything is alright, could you please send the other 20,000 treasure via message? Thank you a lot! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/155e3173bf0a1ca6e659bf1e3044bea1/tumblr_oejlcl65Hm1vbjvcpo1_1280.png[/img] To view the drawing properly, right-click it and select "open image in new tab". Tumblr post: http://rez-adopts.tumblr.com/post/151352057032/httpwww1flightrisingcomforumsadopt1933676
@Huntess

Here is your imperial! would you like me to change anything?
If everything is alright, could you please send the other 20,000 treasure via message?

Thank you a lot!

tumblr_oejlcl65Hm1vbjvcpo1_1280.png
To view the drawing properly, right-click it and select "open image in new tab".

Tumblr post: http://rez-adopts.tumblr.com/post/151352057032/httpwww1flightrisingcomforumsadopt1933676
@Rezeict
Hes Perfect! Thank you So Much! No Need For Any Changes ;3

Sending the Rest Now <3
@Rezeict
Hes Perfect! Thank you So Much! No Need For Any Changes ;3

Sending the Rest Now <3
@NowViewing Heyas, just wanted to show you a WIP of your first guardian ^^ (it's not finished yet) would you like me to tint the eye "flames" with the same red color as the eyes? [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f941e77cb55d5fb1fd33b030649a08de/tumblr_oelcuan5aI1s8x1veo1_540.png[/img]
@NowViewing

Heyas, just wanted to show you a WIP of your first guardian ^^ (it's not finished yet)
would you like me to tint the eye "flames" with the same red color as the eyes?

tumblr_oelcuan5aI1s8x1veo1_540.png
@Rezeict
Holy **** DUDE, she looks amazing so far!!! Her accent looks gorgeous :00000
Your lines are so nice weeps & the symmetry too
Yes please! ;o; Or whatever you think would look best

When they're done I'd love to nab some more slots please ;o; Gotta get all my Guardians omg
@Rezeict
Holy **** DUDE, she looks amazing so far!!! Her accent looks gorgeous :00000
Your lines are so nice weeps & the symmetry too
Yes please! ;o; Or whatever you think would look best

When they're done I'd love to nab some more slots please ;o; Gotta get all my Guardians omg
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 58