Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FREE] Greenskeeper Familiar Adopts!
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 118 119
@Lichtdrache
Can I be added to the pinglist? These are really awesome. *-* And your style is awesome. :3 Can't wait to see possible future ones. :)
@Lichtdrache
Can I be added to the pinglist? These are really awesome. *-* And your style is awesome. :3 Can't wait to see possible future ones. :)
@Lichtdrache I just followed someone's siggy here-these are so adorable its just mind boggling. Add me to your pinglist if you have one?
@Lichtdrache I just followed someone's siggy here-these are so adorable its just mind boggling. Add me to your pinglist if you have one?
Multigaze and Permababy collector.
Browse the lair and let me know what you think.
You should make a female meowstic by recoloring the male
You should make a female meowstic by recoloring the male
She/Her || INTP
@Lichtdrache

Used it, they're adorable I love them! Good job on those cuties! ^^
@Lichtdrache

Used it, they're adorable I love them! Good job on those cuties! ^^
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
12ilQ62.png
kCTrfom.png
@Litchdrache

These are adorable <33

Also I kind of want to use the spirit of Plague by itself if that’s okay if you can send me the code? It’s okay if not ^^
@Litchdrache

These are adorable <33

Also I kind of want to use the spirit of Plague by itself if that’s okay if you can send me the code? It’s okay if not ^^
@Litchdrache OMG THESE ARE SO VERY CUTE!!

May I be added to the pinglist, please?
@Litchdrache OMG THESE ARE SO VERY CUTE!!

May I be added to the pinglist, please?
DGvY4qO.gif
@Litchdrache

If I may, I would like to be added to the pinglist, please. :-) Great work.
@Litchdrache

If I may, I would like to be added to the pinglist, please. :-) Great work.
tumblr_owkygjxX9p1tk5nzco1_400.png
How do you apply custom made things you can add to your forum post like this?
Alone at the edge of a universe humming a tune
For merely dreaming we were snow

A siren sounds like a goddess who promises endless apologies of paradise
And only she can make it right
So things are different tonight

We'll go together in flight
[quote name="XxDragonfirexX" date=2017-11-04 17:09:54] How do you apply custom made things you can add to your forum post like this? [/quote] At the top of the page, there should be a little down-pointing arrow by your username. Click that and go to Account Settings. There's an option for Forum Signature. Click edit, and paste the code into the box that pops up.
XxDragonfirexX wrote on 2017-11-04:

At the top of the page, there should be a little down-pointing arrow by your username. Click that and go to Account Settings. There's an option for Forum Signature. Click edit, and paste the code into the box that pops up.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
@Lichtdrache Hi! Thank you again for these, I love them. However, I am flummoxed that when I try to add both a Nature and an Earth guy to my sig, the Nature ones seems to be too big by one pixel. (I also accidentally added a Wind one, and it too cut off at the bottom.) This is the case with the Nature goblin, sprite, and nymph -- I thought I was doing something weird with my bbcode, but then I switched in the Earth sprite in that slot and it's fine. Am I imagining things or are the images different by just a pixel or two?
@Lichtdrache Hi! Thank you again for these, I love them. However, I am flummoxed that when I try to add both a Nature and an Earth guy to my sig, the Nature ones seems to be too big by one pixel. (I also accidentally added a Wind one, and it too cut off at the bottom.) This is the case with the Nature goblin, sprite, and nymph -- I thought I was doing something weird with my bbcode, but then I switched in the Earth sprite in that slot and it's fine. Am I imagining things or are the images different by just a pixel or two?
how do you do, fellow kids?

wishlist | 2 much 2 hoard | Lisa Frankenstein
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 118 119