Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ravens Angry Dragons (Waitlist)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Boop!
Boop!
@Ravenmoon @CEGAMischief Username: CEGAMischief Payment:Treasure Dragon image/Link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20986934] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/209870/20986934_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes:crystal/ facet/glimmer(gene change soon) Colors:XXX Obsidian Apparel (max 3 I haven't drawn yet): The deepsea bulb, cosmologist fieldtools, glowing gold clawtips, (and if you could fit her tiny ring in there i would be very grateful :) How much total would this be? Your art is beautiful :) {EDIT}:I will happily pay extra for her other apparel, or exchange the cosmologist fieldtools for her smaller apparel (since those are a lot easier). What do you think? May I be put in the pinglist for newbreeds please?
@Ravenmoon @CEGAMischief

Username: CEGAMischief
Payment:Treasure
Dragon image/Link:

20986934_350.png

Genes:crystal/ facet/glimmer(gene change soon)
Colors:XXX Obsidian

Apparel (max 3 I haven't drawn yet): The deepsea bulb, cosmologist fieldtools, glowing gold clawtips, (and if you could fit her tiny ring in there i would be very grateful :)

How much total would this be? Your art is beautiful :)
{EDIT}:I will happily pay extra for her other apparel, or exchange the cosmologist fieldtools for her smaller apparel (since those are a lot easier). What do you think?

May I be put in the pinglist for newbreeds please?
@EGAMischief
yeah that apparel is okay, the ring too ^v^ it's only the 80k, I don't charge extra for apparel or genes. Anything above the 80k will go to the fund for the new breed if you decide to put something on top, but you don't have to. :D

you can pay anytime now, I'll be working on it today! :) (and I've put you on the pinglist too!)

Edit: oh I think I misunderstood xD you want the Lei and the silk veil on her too? that's no problem, these two won't take long so I'll put them on top if you want.
@EGAMischief
yeah that apparel is okay, the ring too ^v^ it's only the 80k, I don't charge extra for apparel or genes. Anything above the 80k will go to the fund for the new breed if you decide to put something on top, but you don't have to. :D

you can pay anytime now, I'll be working on it today! :) (and I've put you on the pinglist too!)

Edit: oh I think I misunderstood xD you want the Lei and the silk veil on her too? that's no problem, these two won't take long so I'll put them on top if you want.
@Ravenmoon
Sorry I missed the ping because you missed the first letter in my Username! I will send the payment as soon as I get on my laptop :)
@Ravenmoon
Sorry I missed the ping because you missed the first letter in my Username! I will send the payment as soon as I get on my laptop :)
@CEGAMischief *facepalm* how did I manage that with copy/pasting.. xD sorry!
nice, I'm almost finished too :D
@CEGAMischief *facepalm* how did I manage that with copy/pasting.. xD sorry!
nice, I'm almost finished too :D
@Ravenmoon
Payment sent!, sent a bit in gems
@Ravenmoon
Payment sent!, sent a bit in gems
@CEGAMischief here she is, thank you! :) I hope I got everything right, if not I'll gladly change it. [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/f157/f/2016/175/6/6/cegamischief_by_raveruna-da7hif1.png[/img]
@CEGAMischief here she is, thank you! :) I hope I got everything right, if not I'll gladly change it.

cegamischief_by_raveruna-da7hif1.png
@Ravenmoon
Thank you very much! absolutely stunning adopt, thank you for your hard work :) Its perfect, everything I wanted

On the pinglist on the first page my name is written as EGAMischief, could you please correct that so that I can be pinned in the future?
@Ravenmoon
Thank you very much! absolutely stunning adopt, thank you for your hard work :) Its perfect, everything I wanted

On the pinglist on the first page my name is written as EGAMischief, could you please correct that so that I can be pinned in the future?
Boop!
Boop!
Boopdidoop!
Boopdidoop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20