Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | - pinfeather pixels - NEW: Guardian!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@Toothiana I am SO impressed!! Please keep me on that pinglist -- I'll be back <3 Thank you so much!
@Toothiana I am SO impressed!! Please keep me on that pinglist -- I'll be back <3 Thank you so much!
yzUX307.png
@Toothiana

Sorry to pester you, but I was wondering if you could check if I'm on the pinglist? I'm 90% sure I've submitted a request, but I wanted to double check. Don't want to spam you guys with pinglist requests!
@Toothiana

Sorry to pester you, but I was wondering if you could check if I'm on the pinglist? I'm 90% sure I've submitted a request, but I wanted to double check. Don't want to spam you guys with pinglist requests!
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@Toothiana
What a delightful surprise! I actually forgot I had ordered one of these, thank you so much!~
Edit: Oops, forgot to add: Please keep me on the pinglist~
@Toothiana
What a delightful surprise! I actually forgot I had ordered one of these, thank you so much!~
Edit: Oops, forgot to add: Please keep me on the pinglist~
tumblr_o6mdjrOxSL1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngDon't forget to ping me @Jirvey!tumblr_o6mdjrOxSL1u9ymyzo10_r1_100.png
@Toothiana

Wow I come back from a short trip away and I get this wonderful surprise! I think they're all perfect, thank you so much!

And please, keep me on the pinglist! :)
@Toothiana

Wow I come back from a short trip away and I get this wonderful surprise! I think they're all perfect, thank you so much!

And please, keep me on the pinglist! :)
@Toothiana Omg, I forgot all about ordering these! Man, what a nice surprise! Just a question though...Is his wing supposed to be white like that on the "arm"...? [img]http://i.share.pho.to/3822d3eb_o.png[/img] I'm kind of thinking yes because black does the thing, but just making sure!
@Toothiana

Omg, I forgot all about ordering these! Man, what a nice surprise! Just a question though...Is his wing supposed to be white like that on the "arm"...?

3822d3eb_o.png

I'm kind of thinking yes because black does the thing, but just making sure!
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
I've added myself to the waiting/ping list again;; hopefully I'll be added now;;
I've added myself to the waiting/ping list again;; hopefully I'll be added now;;
iLa7XQZ.png
owow! i'd love fer these to make a come back! <3
owow! i'd love fer these to make a come back! <3
9dfb41fc8408028c64babd65aa6080b2e545a8be.png
+3FR
she/her
USVI
Someday, I hope they return
Someday, I hope they return
5aoNNRl.gif8Gxf263.gifWCTSwTe.gif
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36