Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Signature Adopts (NEW! Imp's) [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@zombokita

Thank you!! Could you also add me to your open slot pinglist if you have one?
@zombokita

Thank you!! Could you also add me to your open slot pinglist if you have one?
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@zombokita

I'd love to be added to the waitlist, please!
@zombokita

I'd love to be added to the waitlist, please!
td9UiZS.png
@zombokita Oops, sorry, near the night I can't think as normal Dragon: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228333/22833259_350.png[/img] Username: ondepingvin Do you agree with Rules?: Ja Payment method: Paypal Anything i should know before starting?: Not often seen good adopts. These are definitely cool
@zombokita Oops, sorry, near the night I can't think as normal
Dragon:
22833259_350.png
Username: ondepingvin
Do you agree with Rules?: Ja
Payment method: Paypal
Anything i should know before starting?: Not often seen good adopts. These are definitely cool
feNeIep.png
@ondepingvin No problem. Thank you for kind words :)

@Ern added!

@Psi added!

@Kallisti
Gosh! Thank you so much for the kind words, it means so much form me. I'm glad you liked it! Accent was very tedious but somehow meditative and relaxing to make :DD I had so much fun drawing Belila! Added you to the pinglist.
@ondepingvin No problem. Thank you for kind words :)

@Ern added!

@Psi added!

@Kallisti
Gosh! Thank you so much for the kind words, it means so much form me. I'm glad you liked it! Accent was very tedious but somehow meditative and relaxing to make :DD I had so much fun drawing Belila! Added you to the pinglist.
0hKxqMv.png
@BatCrooks i'm ready to take your order now! But i need to mention that i can't draw Accent with butterflies.. i'm sorry it is too much work to do. Do you agree that it will be only the dragon with all genes of course? If thats ok i'll PM you with my paypal mail.
@BatCrooks i'm ready to take your order now! But i need to mention that i can't draw Accent with butterflies.. i'm sorry it is too much work to do. Do you agree that it will be only the dragon with all genes of course? If thats ok i'll PM you with my paypal mail.
0hKxqMv.png
@zombokita Yes that's fine! No accent parts needed :)
@zombokita Yes that's fine! No accent parts needed :)
@BatCrooks Thank you :) Here is your dragon hope you like it! Please don't forget to save it :) Love the peregrine gene, i think it's my favorite <3 [img]http://i.imgur.com/XhvU9EJ.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/0KRyw50.png[/img]
@BatCrooks Thank you :)
Here is your dragon hope you like it! Please don't forget to save it :)
Love the peregrine gene, i think it's my favorite <3

XhvU9EJ.png
0KRyw50.png
0hKxqMv.png
@zombokita Gorgeous!! You did so so well with the striped tail for cherub, it's all just beautiful, thank you!
@zombokita Gorgeous!! You did so so well with the striped tail for cherub, it's all just beautiful, thank you!
@Kaito
Forgot to ping you to this earlier. >.>
@Kaito
Forgot to ping you to this earlier. >.>
OOIa5x2.png
@zombokita

May I be added to your waitlist please? And your pinglist for new breeds? :)
@zombokita

May I be added to your waitlist please? And your pinglist for new breeds? :)
JgF49Nw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26