Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | POLAROID'S Coatls [CLOSED- READ UPDATE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@IceyPuffin Yeah I can put ribbons on her for an extra 10kT so the total would be 130kT. And I just updated the ratio to the current market price of 1:850. So in gems it would be 153G.
@IceyPuffin Yeah I can put ribbons on her for an extra 10kT so the total would be 130kT. And I just updated the ratio to the current market price of 1:850. So in gems it would be 153G.
pixelwindsinger_zpskiovsiug.gif
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
@Polaroid

Alright :D Would you like me to send payment now?
@Polaroid

Alright :D Would you like me to send payment now?
mIntLwS.gif
@IceyPuffin please do so neither of us forget. xD I wasn't expecting this much interest all at once and unfortunately doing a busy time of year with school and wedding stuff so I'll do my best to get it done in a timely manner.
@IceyPuffin please do so neither of us forget. xD I wasn't expecting this much interest all at once and unfortunately doing a busy time of year with school and wedding stuff so I'll do my best to get it done in a timely manner.
@Polaroid - That's okay, I understand :) I'll send over a CR. Good luck on ur projects and have fun at the wedding ^^ Hemingway cats are indeed the best :p
@Polaroid - That's okay, I understand :) I'll send over a CR. Good luck on ur projects and have fun at the wedding ^^ Hemingway cats are indeed the best :p
tumblr_p82arlWkp31sbjtmro2_r1_250.pngtumblr_pu0kwdqWIj1sbjtmro5_r1_250.gif kXakYrG.gif
@yool @Riiji @IceyPuffin Just wanted to let you know that it will be another week or possibly two before I can get started on adopts. If this is okay with you you don't have to respond but I wanted to give you the option to get a refund if you do not want to wait. C:
@yool @Riiji @IceyPuffin Just wanted to let you know that it will be another week or possibly two before I can get started on adopts. If this is okay with you you don't have to respond but I wanted to give you the option to get a refund if you do not want to wait. C:
@Polaroid I would wait for you XD
@Polaroid I would wait for you XD
lAMPalI.png19950422.pngimage.png2.png
@yool @IceyPuffin@Riiji just incase you guys are not pinged on the front page. Your adopts are complete. Again I apologize for the incredibly long wait. Please let me know if there's anything I missed or you'd like me to change.
@yool @IceyPuffin@Riiji just incase you guys are not pinged on the front page. Your adopts are complete. Again I apologize for the incredibly long wait. Please let me know if there's anything I missed or you'd like me to change.
@Polaroid I'm awfully sorry to see you late! It is so perfect!!!!!XD thanku so much!!!!
@Polaroid I'm awfully sorry to see you late! It is so perfect!!!!!XD thanku so much!!!!
lAMPalI.png19950422.pngimage.png2.png
@Polaroid

I'd love a ping if you decide to open up shop again~ ^^
@Polaroid

I'd love a ping if you decide to open up shop again~ ^^
v1jfbsW.png
Female | 28 | Canada
FR Time +3
@Squeeze420 I think I am going to close the shop permanently. After this last round I realized I really don't have the time for these anymore. I'm really close to graduating and getting a job in my field so I doubt I will have time in the next year or two to really do these. They take entirely to long to do. I sincerely appreciate the interest, I can however add you to my ping list incase I create other adopts in the far future if you would like. One day I want to create a adoptable cafe of sorts run by my Coatls Chai and Chamomile.
@Squeeze420 I think I am going to close the shop permanently. After this last round I realized I really don't have the time for these anymore. I'm really close to graduating and getting a job in my field so I doubt I will have time in the next year or two to really do these. They take entirely to long to do. I sincerely appreciate the interest, I can however add you to my ping list incase I create other adopts in the far future if you would like. One day I want to create a adoptable cafe of sorts run by my Coatls Chai and Chamomile.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7