Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Interest Check Animated Busts
1 2 3
@Gabbitrabbit

That Mirror!!! I love it!!! Can you please ping me if you open a shop? :D
@Gabbitrabbit

That Mirror!!! I love it!!! Can you please ping me if you open a shop? :D
77310def8a8885b2a6fbc71d6228550dc13490b4.png
756b261e7bf072facfbc9f9cb20a571e9d08001d.png
dedcc8a9a54ffec00c844f200df2a62ae2298d73.png
@KCDragons you bet! thank you so much!
@KCDragons you bet! thank you so much!
F3Wm4hb.png
@Gabbitrabbit

yeap, these are awesome, already asked for a ping to your art thread, but why not one here too XD

i kind of want to see a tundra just floofing its floof XD if that makes sense XD
@Gabbitrabbit

yeap, these are awesome, already asked for a ping to your art thread, but why not one here too XD

i kind of want to see a tundra just floofing its floof XD if that makes sense XD
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Draconequis haha that's what I was thinking of too! I just have to make sure I do it right. It'll require a bit more shading, but I think it would be so cute! Like when birds get all fluffed!

I'd like them to do that and like... close their eyes. Happily.

Though, females don't have manes, so I'd have to think of something for them. hmm.

Maybe I'll practice some sketch animations of it tonight!
@Draconequis haha that's what I was thinking of too! I just have to make sure I do it right. It'll require a bit more shading, but I think it would be so cute! Like when birds get all fluffed!

I'd like them to do that and like... close their eyes. Happily.

Though, females don't have manes, so I'd have to think of something for them. hmm.

Maybe I'll practice some sketch animations of it tonight!
F3Wm4hb.png
@Gabbitrabbit

lol, that is adorable XD ooooh i always imagined that Coatls kinda did the fluff thing with their chest feathers, but now i am imagining tundras doing it too so that is adorable XD

hmm.. that is true, but they are still fluffy kinda??? XD

XD neat XD
@Gabbitrabbit

lol, that is adorable XD ooooh i always imagined that Coatls kinda did the fluff thing with their chest feathers, but now i am imagining tundras doing it too so that is adorable XD

hmm.. that is true, but they are still fluffy kinda??? XD

XD neat XD
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
1 2 3