Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | - thread retired, new Library opened -
1 2 ... 794 795 796 797 798 ... 1156 1157
@Naakka Claim edit: B8L2 L22, with this dragon: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/401931/40193011_350.png[/img] T18 L11, with this guy: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/193202/19320163_350.png[/img] T13 L4, inspired by: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/103093/10309226_350.png[/img] B8R2 3books, 2 accessories, 2 bookends = 40kt, yes?
@Naakka

Claim

edit:
B8L2

L22, with this dragon: 40193011_350.png

T18

L11, with this guy: 19320163_350.png

T13

L4, inspired by: 10309226_350.png

B8R2

3books, 2 accessories, 2 bookends = 40kt, yes?
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
@Naakka claim!
oops missed it!! next time lol~
@Naakka claim!
oops missed it!! next time lol~
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
@Naakka Claim!

Edit: just missed it I think whoops
@Naakka Claim!

Edit: just missed it I think whoops
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
Too late ;_;
Too late ;_;
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
I'd love to be pinged for future slots. <3 @Naakka
I'd love to be pinged for future slots. <3 @Naakka
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
Rip I'm too late
Rip I'm too late
ck2CMHK.gif
@Noctiferous @Jazzyleia @SocialBookWorm @Frillshark @Self You guys got slots! Feel free to edit your orders into your posts c: @skyarising @Snipe @Kavryn @Amezrou Sorry guys!! They went really fast :c better luck next time! [emoji=four leaf clover] @Aidan I've added you on [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lvxbRR4Z-0O7fCfsl2-heijLZ8ZAgnenmZRvP7EHo4U/edit#gid=0]our pinglist[/url] which you can also edit by yourself! We have several pinglists: for open basic slots, for open slots for simple customs (new book designs), for open slots for complex customs (new trinket designs), for slots for fodder (books in exchange for leveled dragons during dominance pushes), and any new content when for example new designs are released. If any of these don't interest you you can remove yourself from some of the pinglists and keep yourself on the ones that interest you!
@Noctiferous @Jazzyleia @SocialBookWorm @Frillshark @Self

You guys got slots! Feel free to edit your orders into your posts c:

@skyarising @Snipe @Kavryn @Amezrou

Sorry guys!! They went really fast :c better luck next time!

@Aidan

I've added you on our pinglist which you can also edit by yourself! We have several pinglists: for open basic slots, for open slots for simple customs (new book designs), for open slots for complex customs (new trinket designs), for slots for fodder (books in exchange for leveled dragons during dominance pushes), and any new content when for example new designs are released. If any of these don't interest you you can remove yourself from some of the pinglists and keep yourself on the ones that interest you!
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
geez my ping says i was pinged seven minutes ago! them slots were SNAPPED UP! a minute and 15 seconds and they were GONE [emoji=coatl laughing]
geez my ping says i was pinged seven minutes ago! them slots were SNAPPED UP! a minute and 15 seconds and they were GONE
GkfDmNh.png
@Noctiferous 50k is correct, you can send the payment to me via a CR and I can start working on your order :> @Jazzyleia That makes 50k! Feel free to send it via a CR and I'll get started with your order [emoji=familiar heart] EDIT// haha got it already via PM, thank you! I'll mark you as paid! @Pachirisu I knowww I don't know if I've ever had slots go that fast [emoji=ridgeback laughing] hopefully I'll have time to open more slots later on!
@Noctiferous

50k is correct, you can send the payment to me via a CR and I can start working on your order :>

@Jazzyleia

That makes 50k! Feel free to send it via a CR and I'll get started with your order EDIT// haha got it already via PM, thank you! I'll mark you as paid!

@Pachirisu

I knowww I don't know if I've ever had slots go that fast hopefully I'll have time to open more slots later on!

they / them
previously Weenyah
deviantART
@SocialBookWorm

56kt is spot on! Please send the payment via a CR and I'll get started with your order, thank you 'u'
@SocialBookWorm

56kt is spot on! Please send the payment via a CR and I'll get started with your order, thank you 'u'

they / them
previously Weenyah
deviantART
1 2 ... 794 795 796 797 798 ... 1156 1157