Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Timid Dragons - ALL breeds [FULL]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@SuperfluousBear ooo great! lemme know if i calculated the payment right and when you want me to send it :)
@SuperfluousBear ooo great! lemme know if i calculated the payment right and when you want me to send it :)
@kjolvor

You calculated correctly. You can pay at any time, or when I tell you your adopt is ready. If you pay before your adopt is ready, I'll make a note next to your name on your slot.
@kjolvor

You calculated correctly. You can pay at any time, or when I tell you your adopt is ready. If you pay before your adopt is ready, I'll make a note next to your name on your slot.
timid_banner.png
@kjolvor

Wisteria is ready

I need to add the apparel. Almost done! Apparel is factored into the price.

30 kt base + 3 kt glimmer + 5 kt accent + 3 kt lei + 3 kt flower crown = 44 kt
@kjolvor

Wisteria is ready

I need to add the apparel. Almost done! Apparel is factored into the price.

30 kt base + 3 kt glimmer + 5 kt accent + 3 kt lei + 3 kt flower crown = 44 kt
timid_banner.png
@SuperfluousBear A picture of your dragon. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=144&bodygene=11&breed=7&element=7&gender=0&tert=17&tertgene=14&winggene=12&wings=144&auth=f2bb0186424cda1670fd1e53c53348f74618e692&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Genes: Poison, Toxin, Runes Notes: Total price: 33k Paying in gems or treasure: treasure
@SuperfluousBear

A picture of your dragon.
dragon?age=1&body=144&bodygene=11&breed=7&element=7&gender=0&tert=17&tertgene=14&winggene=12&wings=144&auth=f2bb0186424cda1670fd1e53c53348f74618e692&dummyext=prev.png
Genes: Poison, Toxin, Runes
Notes:
Total price: 33k
Paying in gems or treasure: treasure
@Intrusion

You have a slot

@kjolvor

Okay, now Wisteria is ready. With apparel, 44kt. Available upon payment.
@Intrusion

You have a slot

@kjolvor

Okay, now Wisteria is ready. With apparel, 44kt. Available upon payment.
timid_banner.png
@SuperfluousBear [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29261688] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/292617/29261688_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes: Jupiter, Saturn, Underbelly Notes: All Apparel (or at least the majority of her apparel) if you'd be willing to? Total price: Not sure haha, what would you say? Paying in gems or treasure: Treasure
@SuperfluousBear

29261688_350.png

Genes: Jupiter, Saturn, Underbelly
Notes: All Apparel (or at least the majority of her apparel) if you'd be willing to?
Total price: Not sure haha, what would you say?
Paying in gems or treasure: Treasure
@kjolvor

The maximum is three apparel. You may pick which three. Which ones you pick will affect the price. Underbelly is already unlocked, so you'll be unlocking two genes.
@kjolvor

The maximum is three apparel. You may pick which three. Which ones you pick will affect the price. Underbelly is already unlocked, so you'll be unlocking two genes.
timid_banner.png
@Whoviana

I can do the glasses. It would add 2 kt to the price. If you wanted the whole outfit: 4 kt vest, 3 kt hat, 2 kt glasses, that would be 9 kt + base price 39 kt, or just the glasses: 32 kt.

Thanks for your patience, I know you've been waiting for a long time.
@Whoviana

I can do the glasses. It would add 2 kt to the price. If you wanted the whole outfit: 4 kt vest, 3 kt hat, 2 kt glasses, that would be 9 kt + base price 39 kt, or just the glasses: 32 kt.

Thanks for your patience, I know you've been waiting for a long time.
timid_banner.png
@SuperfluousBear ahhh okay, sorry i must've missed that! i'll would like these three then :) [item=Haunted Flame Headpiece][item=Haunted Flame Wing Ribbon][item=Haunted Flame Tail Ribbon]
@SuperfluousBear ahhh okay, sorry i must've missed that! i'll would like these three then :)

Haunted Flame Headpiece Haunted Flame Wing Ribbon Haunted Flame Tail Ribbon
@kjolver

No problem.

30 kt base + 3 kt jupiter + 3 kt saturn + 4 kt headpiece + 4 kt wing piece + 3 kt tail piece = 47 kt

Whoviana has been waiting a long time so I'm going to try to get to them first.
@kjolver

No problem.

30 kt base + 3 kt jupiter + 3 kt saturn + 4 kt headpiece + 4 kt wing piece + 3 kt tail piece = 47 kt

Whoviana has been waiting a long time so I'm going to try to get to them first.
timid_banner.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21