Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | INTEREST CHECK: Coatl Adopts
1 2
Welcome, I'm still trying to figure all this out. I'm looking for interest in these Coatl adopts. I'm not finished as I still need to add shadows to the base. I haven't done any genes yet so whoever wants to get one of these will be my guinea pigs and it may take me a little longer at first because I'm having to build from scratch. [u]IMPORTANT:[/u] I can only take two at a time right now because this is a very busy time with school. [img]http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp164/Horsey_/coatl_adopts_by_polaroid_v2.0_zpslr8sreql.png[/img] [b]Price:[/b] Base Price - 80kT [b]Genes:[/b] None ATM - I will begin work once payment is received. - NO apparel or skins are available at this moment. - I am working on creating all the genes right now.
Welcome, I'm still trying to figure all this out. I'm looking for interest in these Coatl adopts. I'm not finished as I still need to add shadows to the base. I haven't done any genes yet so whoever wants to get one of these will be my guinea pigs and it may take me a little longer at first because I'm having to build from scratch.

IMPORTANT: I can only take two at a time right now because this is a very busy time with school.

coatl_adopts_by_polaroid_v2.0_zpslr8sreql.png

Price:
Base Price - 80kT

Genes:
None ATM

- I will begin work once payment is received.
- NO apparel or skins are available at this moment.
- I am working on creating all the genes right now.

pixelwindsinger_zpskiovsiug.gif
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
INTEREST PINGLIST:
@Aikka
@renr04
@aniainator
@Toriel
@Kaisen
Shadowfire1223
INTEREST PINGLIST:
@Aikka
@renr04
@aniainator
@Toriel
@Kaisen
Shadowfire1223
*gasps* Those BEANS! List me as interested, and ping me when you release it as well?
*gasps* Those BEANS! List me as interested, and ping me when you release it as well?
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
@Aikka Hehe bean feet. WIll do. C:
@Aikka Hehe bean feet. WIll do. C:
@Polaroid
These are amazing! I would love to be pinged if you start selling them :D
@Polaroid
These are amazing! I would love to be pinged if you start selling them :D
@Polaroid
*starts scraping together treasure* PLEASE ping me when you open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Polaroid
*starts scraping together treasure* PLEASE ping me when you open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pxeNQIh.pngwallington_by_avianxl23-d9ve0mw.png
@Polaroid

ahhhh these are so pretty. please ping me when you open!
@Polaroid

ahhhh these are so pretty. please ping me when you open!
gM1MTf9.png
@Polaroid

-VIOLENT SCREAMING- TOE BEANS

SIGN ME UP

I WANT FIDDY

-tosses money everywhere-

Also if you make a banner, my husband and I would love to affiliate with you!
@Polaroid

-VIOLENT SCREAMING- TOE BEANS

SIGN ME UP

I WANT FIDDY

-tosses money everywhere-

Also if you make a banner, my husband and I would love to affiliate with you!
windysmall.png
@renr04
@aniainator
@Toriel
Thanks for interest guys. I'll let you all know.

@Kaisen
Haha. Thanks, I'll see about making a banner at some point. Love you Wind Waker inspired adopts by the way.
@renr04
@aniainator
@Toriel
Thanks for interest guys. I'll let you all know.

@Kaisen
Haha. Thanks, I'll see about making a banner at some point. Love you Wind Waker inspired adopts by the way.
@Polaroid
Oh thank you! My husband and I love Wind Waker a lot. It was mostly his idea but I had a feeling a lot of people would enjoy the idea! :3
@Polaroid
Oh thank you! My husband and I love Wind Waker a lot. It was mostly his idea but I had a feeling a lot of people would enjoy the idea! :3
windysmall.png
1 2