Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Hexshots | All Breeds! [OPEN]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
@Rebbawskaced
Wow they both look super cool and awesome, thank you so much! ; v; I'm probably gonna be back for more later, waiting for some stuff to be sold >>
@Rebbawskaced
Wow they both look super cool and awesome, thank you so much! ; v; I'm probably gonna be back for more later, waiting for some stuff to be sold >>
@Nirwana

Yay! I can't wait to see what else you have for me! :)
@Nirwana

Yay! I can't wait to see what else you have for me! :)
tumblr_oeya4pyPlt1uw70xko2_r1_250.png Reedsong Hatchery
Ruin or Rise [Nuzlocke]
Willing and Able [Pinkerlocke]
@Rebbawskaced Hi it's me again I have a few more dragons in need of one of these again hhh Dragon: BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9864777] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/98648/9864777_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon ID#: 9864777 Genes you want included: Vipera, Facet Apparel/Skins/Accents: accent (only on the horns, ignore the nose ring thingy)& the feathers from the windbound apparel Payment method: Gems Size: Both please! Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22856008] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228561/22856008_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon ID#: 22856008 Genes you want included: giraffe, glimer Apparel/Skins/Accents: The antlers would be great, but only if they are ot too much of a hassle :v Payment method: gems Size: both please! Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4739732] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47398/4739732_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon ID#: 4739732 Genes you want included: ripple, current Apparel/Skins/Accents: the accent please! Payment method: also gems! Size: aand please both again!
@Rebbawskaced
Hi it's me again I have a few more dragons in need of one of these again hhh

Dragon: BBCode:

9864777_350.png

Dragon ID#: 9864777
Genes you want included: Vipera, Facet
Apparel/Skins/Accents: accent (only on the horns, ignore the nose ring thingy)& the feathers from the windbound apparel
Payment method: Gems
Size: Both please!

Dragon:
22856008_350.png

Dragon ID#: 22856008
Genes you want included: giraffe, glimer
Apparel/Skins/Accents: The antlers would be great, but only if they are ot too much of a hassle :v
Payment method: gems
Size: both please!

Dragon:
4739732_350.png

Dragon ID#: 4739732
Genes you want included: ripple, current
Apparel/Skins/Accents: the accent please!
Payment method: also gems!
Size: aand please both again!

@Nirwana

Yay! I can't wait to get started. Sadly I'm wrapped around the axle time-wise this weekend, but I'll be able to start on them Monday. I'll contact you then with the prices, does that sound okay?
@Nirwana

Yay! I can't wait to get started. Sadly I'm wrapped around the axle time-wise this weekend, but I'll be able to start on them Monday. I'll contact you then with the prices, does that sound okay?
Ruin or Rise [Nuzlocke]
@Rebbawskaced
That sounds perfectly fine, take all the time you need! :)
@Rebbawskaced
That sounds perfectly fine, take all the time you need! :)
@Nirwana

Breve
Base-40
Genes-40 for facet, 20 for vipera
Accent-40 gems
Apparel-40 gems
Total price: 180 gems

Finel
Base-40
Genes-40 for glimmer, 20 for giraffe
Apparel-40 gems
Total price: 140 gems

Mateus
Base-40
Genes-20 for ripple/current
Accent-40 gems
Total price: 100 gems

Total Price of all 3: 420 gems

Does that sound good to you?
@Nirwana

Breve
Base-40
Genes-40 for facet, 20 for vipera
Accent-40 gems
Apparel-40 gems
Total price: 180 gems

Finel
Base-40
Genes-40 for glimmer, 20 for giraffe
Apparel-40 gems
Total price: 140 gems

Mateus
Base-40
Genes-20 for ripple/current
Accent-40 gems
Total price: 100 gems

Total Price of all 3: 420 gems

Does that sound good to you?
Ruin or Rise [Nuzlocke]
@Rebbawskaced
Yes that sounds fine, I'll send the payment in a minute!
@Rebbawskaced
Yes that sounds fine, I'll send the payment in a minute!
@Nirwana

Sounds good! I'll get started!

My week is going to be crazy, but I'll do my best to get them done as quick as possible. :)
@Nirwana

Sounds good! I'll get started!

My week is going to be crazy, but I'll do my best to get them done as quick as possible. :)
Ruin or Rise [Nuzlocke]
@Nirwana

Also for Breve, you don't want the face mask, just the feathers from the mask? Like they're coming off the sides of his face, or did you want the mask and to exclude the feathers? Just want to make sure I'm getting him right! :)
@Nirwana

Also for Breve, you don't want the face mask, just the feathers from the mask? Like they're coming off the sides of his face, or did you want the mask and to exclude the feathers? Just want to make sure I'm getting him right! :)
Ruin or Rise [Nuzlocke]
@Rebbawskaced
That's no problem, just take your time - my weeks are way too swamped too and at the end of the day you often don't want to anything but relax @_@

And yeah, I just want the feathers, no mask or mist or anything else. I don't know if it might get too cluttered but if it's possible I would like to have both...sets of feathers(?) on him - from both the Windbound Plumage (the bigger ones between the first and the second horn) and the Windbound Mask (the lower ones)
@Rebbawskaced
That's no problem, just take your time - my weeks are way too swamped too and at the end of the day you often don't want to anything but relax @_@

And yeah, I just want the feathers, no mask or mist or anything else. I don't know if it might get too cluttered but if it's possible I would like to have both...sets of feathers(?) on him - from both the Windbound Plumage (the bigger ones between the first and the second horn) and the Windbound Mask (the lower ones)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44