Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | chu's adopts! (closed)
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 85 86
@Chuchuana

Payment sent! And thank you so much <3 <3 I got real lucky with her third shatter scroll, I'm so proud of her colors ^^
@Chuchuana

Payment sent! And thank you so much <3 <3 I got real lucky with her third shatter scroll, I'm so proud of her colors ^^
@naudir you really did! *w* oh man, she looks absolutely gorgeous... i don't think i'll ever get over copper skink! i am very happy to tell you that i have your adoptable all finished! :D you can check it out here: [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/K6imSvC.gif[/img][/center] please do feel free to let me know if there's anything you're unhappy with, and i can get right on fixing it up for you! ♥
@naudir
you really did! *w* oh man, she looks absolutely gorgeous... i don't think i'll ever get over copper skink!
i am very happy to tell you that i have your adoptable all finished! :D you can check it out here:

K6imSvC.gif

please do feel free to let me know if there's anything you're unhappy with, and i can get right on fixing it up for you! ♥
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana

Copper skink is one of my favorites too and oh my gosh! She looks so awesome and perfect! Thank you so much <3 <3 <3
@Chuchuana

Copper skink is one of my favorites too and oh my gosh! She looks so awesome and perfect! Thank you so much <3 <3 <3
@naudir
aahh i'm so glad to hear that!! >w< thank you so much!!
i hope you have a wonderful day!! ♥
@naudir
aahh i'm so glad to hear that!! >w< thank you so much!!
i hope you have a wonderful day!! ♥
2P6JHiP.png
[b]adoptable type:[/b] nest guardian [b]dragon: [/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=34&bodygene=19&breed=2&element=3&gender=0&tert=47&tertgene=18&winggene=7&wings=61&auth=50851473f2e95b241eae539ba47f0989ebae7b9d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]accent/skin:[/b] - [b]apparel:[/b] wind flight emblem if possible? [b]extra:[/b] wind nest please!
adoptable type: nest guardian
dragon:
dragon?age=1&body=34&bodygene=19&breed=2&element=3&gender=0&tert=47&tertgene=18&winggene=7&wings=61&auth=50851473f2e95b241eae539ba47f0989ebae7b9d&dummyext=prev.png
accent/skin: -
apparel: wind flight emblem if possible?
extra: wind nest please!

@Smalahove
ooohh, how lovely! :D i'd love to do an adopt for you!
i'll get right to work on it! ♥ feel free to toss payment over at your earliest convenience! ^w^
@Smalahove
ooohh, how lovely! :D i'd love to do an adopt for you!
i'll get right to work on it! ♥ feel free to toss payment over at your earliest convenience! ^w^
2P6JHiP.png
adoptable type: nest guardian dragon: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=25&bodygene=14&breed=2&element=6&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=14&winggene=7&wings=27&auth=7f0292505c29173dc025041e45ee0a8844c7fa34&dummyext=prev.png[/img] accent/skin: if applicable apparel: if applicable (please specify which pieces!) extra: Steel Jupiter/Azure Daub/Obsidian Runes with Ice Eyes (Ice nest please! c:) Thank you! :D
adoptable type: nest guardian
dragon: dragon?age=1&body=25&bodygene=14&breed=2&element=6&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=14&winggene=7&wings=27&auth=7f0292505c29173dc025041e45ee0a8844c7fa34&dummyext=prev.png
accent/skin: if applicable
apparel: if applicable (please specify which pieces!)
extra: Steel Jupiter/Azure Daub/Obsidian Runes with Ice Eyes (Ice nest please! c:)

Thank you! :D
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@celine
oh gosh, what a handsome guy! :D a slot's all yours; thank you so much!
feel free to send payment whenever it's easiest for you; there's no rush! ^w^
@celine
oh gosh, what a handsome guy! :D a slot's all yours; thank you so much!
feel free to send payment whenever it's easiest for you; there's no rush! ^w^
2P6JHiP.png
@smalahove hello there! :D i'm very pleased to tell you i have your adoptable all finished! you can check it out below: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ooZkKMx.gif[/img][/center] please do feel free to let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change, and i'd be happy to fix it right up for you! ♥ @celine hi! ^w^ thanks so much for your patience; your adoptable is all ready to go! you can see it here: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nhIrc52.gif[/img][/center] if there's anything you're unsatisfied with, please don't hesitate to tell me! it's no trouble for me to make any changes you might want :3
@smalahove
hello there! :D i'm very pleased to tell you i have your adoptable all finished! you can check it out below:
ooZkKMx.gif
please do feel free to let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change, and i'd be happy to fix it right up for you! ♥

@celine
hi! ^w^ thanks so much for your patience; your adoptable is all ready to go! you can see it here:
nhIrc52.gif
if there's anything you're unsatisfied with, please don't hesitate to tell me! it's no trouble for me to make any changes you might want :3
2P6JHiP.png
o gosh, thank you so much! its perfect <3 <3 <3
o gosh, thank you so much! its perfect <3 <3 <3
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 85 86