Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | IC! Dragon Bust Adopts, Opinions Wanted!
1 2
@riverspell
Ping me please!
@riverspell
Ping me please!
rain-full.gifrain-short.gifFrog2.gifrain-short.gif
@Riverspell Have you considered looking at references of Anoles (or other similar small lizards)? I think they have a similar skull structure to Spirals and could help you out! And it's funny - I actually don't really care for spirals that much but his colors lent really well to thylacine, and thylacine looks fantastic on spirals. Plus, what better breed for a silly day like Leap Day than a silly breed like spirals? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21509637] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/215097/21509637.png[/img] [/url]
@Riverspell

Have you considered looking at references of Anoles (or other similar small lizards)? I think they have a similar skull structure to Spirals and could help you out!

And it's funny - I actually don't really care for spirals that much but his colors lent really well to thylacine, and thylacine looks fantastic on spirals. Plus, what better breed for a silly day like Leap Day than a silly breed like spirals?

21509637.png
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
@Cheeseburger

Oooh. I hadn't thought of that. You're right that Anoles would be similar, maybe some species of snake. *taps chin* You may have just solved this case!

Okay, that spiral is just epic. SUPER NOODLE.

And I totally agree that silly spirals and silly days go hand in hand. I was trying to capture their silly, curious, hyperactive selves in the expression. While I'm satisfied with that bit, his mouth is just...broken. Hopefully some anoles help! :D
@Cheeseburger

Oooh. I hadn't thought of that. You're right that Anoles would be similar, maybe some species of snake. *taps chin* You may have just solved this case!

Okay, that spiral is just epic. SUPER NOODLE.

And I totally agree that silly spirals and silly days go hand in hand. I was trying to capture their silly, curious, hyperactive selves in the expression. While I'm satisfied with that bit, his mouth is just...broken. Hopefully some anoles help! :D
IMG_4200.png
1 2