Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dragon/Wyvern Adopts!
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
[s][/s]Alright, I decided I wanted to sell these exclusively on FR, mainly because this game has taken over my life... >>.>> But yeah! Dragon/wyvern/original species adopt things. [url=http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/177/8/6/original_species_adopts__by_terraswolf-d6as5my.png][img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/177/8/6/original_species_adopts__by_terraswolf-d6as5my.png[/img][/url] ((If you could tell me how to resize the image via BBC, I'd be grateful. uu-uu)) These are the only ones that will be made (unless they're magically popular, I suppose)! #1 - Male - Common - 5k treasure/10 gems #2 - Male - Uncommon - 7.5k treasure/12 gems #3 - Female - Common - 5k treasure/10 gems [S]#4 - Female - Rare - 10k treasure/5 gems[/s] When you buy, you get the full sized image of your dude, no watermark. You can use it wherever, just please credit me. c::
Alright, I decided I wanted to sell these exclusively on FR, mainly because this game has taken over my life... >>.>>

But yeah! Dragon/wyvern/original species adopt things.

original_species_adopts__by_terraswolf-d6as5my.png

((If you could tell me how to resize the image via BBC, I'd be grateful. uu-uu))

These are the only ones that will be made (unless they're magically popular, I suppose)!
#1 - Male - Common - 5k treasure/10 gems
#2 - Male - Uncommon - 7.5k treasure/12 gems
#3 - Female - Common - 5k treasure/10 gems
#4 - Female - Rare - 10k treasure/5 gems

When you buy, you get the full sized image of your dude, no watermark. You can use it wherever, just please credit me. c::
I Need: Iri/Shim Triple Slate Imp, Iri/Shim Triple Brown Imp, Iri/Shim Triple Chocolate Imp. Please message me if willing to sell!
Bump ;;A;;
Bump ;;A;;
I Need: Iri/Shim Triple Slate Imp, Iri/Shim Triple Brown Imp, Iri/Shim Triple Chocolate Imp. Please message me if willing to sell!
This is definitely unique. ;o;

I don't have any monies (like, for anything) but you should definitely get your money's worth from these pieces. I'd say in the 5k-15k range for commons, and 20k for rares. ^^

I hope I'm being helpful and that those prices aren't too small or too much. xD

Good luck selling!
This is definitely unique. ;o;

I don't have any monies (like, for anything) but you should definitely get your money's worth from these pieces. I'd say in the 5k-15k range for commons, and 20k for rares. ^^

I hope I'm being helpful and that those prices aren't too small or too much. xD

Good luck selling!
tumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo3_250.png
Ahh, thank you! ::D
Ahh, thank you! ::D
Ahhh bumping again ;;~;;
Ahhh bumping again ;;~;;
bumpity bump bedump bump
bumpity bump bedump bump
Hmmm... I like it... I will buy one for the ten gems thing, and I would like to offer it to Cila. If that makes any sense xD Just really can relate to the no money at all thing, so :3 Merry... July-mas. ^_^
Hmmm... I like it... I will buy one for the ten gems thing, and I would like to offer it to Cila. If that makes any sense xD Just really can relate to the no money at all thing, so :3 Merry... July-mas. ^_^
I just want to say that the gems to treasure rate is usually around 80 treasure to 1 gem. ^-^
I just want to say that the gems to treasure rate is usually around 80 treasure to 1 gem. ^-^
~_~_~_~_~1108b_300px_loviare_by_miirshroom-dbencv2.png ~_~_~_~_~
@zick3 : Thank you! I had adjusted the treasure prices, but forgot to do the same for gems. I'll fix that. ^^.^^;
@zick3 : Thank you! I had adjusted the treasure prices, but forgot to do the same for gems. I'll fix that. ^^.^^;
@Swolf
I'll buy the last one for 10 gems c:
Mainly coz I wanna actually see it using the link I'll be given and it's rare so it'll likely be to my liking

Wait nvm I'll buy the 2nd one with treasure.
@Swolf
I'll buy the last one for 10 gems c:
Mainly coz I wanna actually see it using the link I'll be given and it's rare so it'll likely be to my liking

Wait nvm I'll buy the 2nd one with treasure.
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page