Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dragon/Wyvern Adopts!
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
@Swolf

I think you missunderstood me ^^' The dragon that costs 10k isn't worth 5 gems. It's worth more than 100 gems
@Swolf

I think you missunderstood me ^^' The dragon that costs 10k isn't worth 5 gems. It's worth more than 100 gems
~_~_~_~_~1108b_300px_loviare_by_miirshroom-dbencv2.png ~_~_~_~_~
@Oreo : Oh, I'm sorry, Ravenheart beat you to the punch... ::c If you want, though, I was planning on making an albino one, which you could have! It'd be a bit more expensive though, about 15 gems, maybe... >>.>>;
@Oreo : Oh, I'm sorry, Ravenheart beat you to the punch... ::c If you want, though, I was planning on making an albino one, which you could have! It'd be a bit more expensive though, about 15 gems, maybe... >>.>>;
I Need: Iri/Shim Triple Slate Imp, Iri/Shim Triple Brown Imp, Iri/Shim Triple Chocolate Imp. Please message me if willing to sell!
@Swolf
I'll wait for the albino one ^^
I only have 64 gems so I'll be payin in treasure, unless I can afford it with gems.
@Swolf
I'll wait for the albino one ^^
I only have 64 gems so I'll be payin in treasure, unless I can afford it with gems.
@zick3 : Yeah, I realized that a few minutes ago... That's what I get for being on in the mornings... ||D I think I'll continue to keep the gem ration low, though, seeing as I've already sold on for a low gem price. To be honest, the treasure to gem ration here kind of freaks me out.... I come from the sim game Mweor, and the in-game money to premium currency is 2 million to one now. uu~uu

@oreo: That's fine! Treasure's awesome with me. ^^u^^ I'd say 15k treasure, then, if that's alright with you? c::
@zick3 : Yeah, I realized that a few minutes ago... That's what I get for being on in the mornings... ||D I think I'll continue to keep the gem ration low, though, seeing as I've already sold on for a low gem price. To be honest, the treasure to gem ration here kind of freaks me out.... I come from the sim game Mweor, and the in-game money to premium currency is 2 million to one now. uu~uu

@oreo: That's fine! Treasure's awesome with me. ^^u^^ I'd say 15k treasure, then, if that's alright with you? c::
I Need: Iri/Shim Triple Slate Imp, Iri/Shim Triple Brown Imp, Iri/Shim Triple Chocolate Imp. Please message me if willing to sell!
@Swolf

I think Mweor has a lower convertion rate. Maybe the normal currenty is less worth than here and the money currenty is more worth? Here you get 500 gems for 5$
@Swolf

I think Mweor has a lower convertion rate. Maybe the normal currenty is less worth than here and the money currenty is more worth? Here you get 500 gems for 5$
~_~_~_~_~1108b_300px_loviare_by_miirshroom-dbencv2.png ~_~_~_~_~
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page