Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Flutter Coatls [Slots full]
1 2 3
[center][url=http://postimg.org/image/jlxlihf4d/] [img]http://s30.postimg.org/r0mxav101/image.png[/img][/url] (Click image for full size. Based on [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5443500][u]this[/u][/url] dragon.) (Alternate sizes: [url=http://s30.postimg.org/oi18a6f9t/image.png][u]35[/u]%[/url] - [url=http://s21.postimg.org/hwqwg907b/izu50.png][u]50[/u][/url]% - [url=http://s21.postimg.org/jn9xhqhqf/izu75.png][u]75[/u][/url]%) [/center] Hello, and welcome to the Flutter Coatl Adopt Shop! This place will likely get renamed if I ever add in another base, but for now there is only the one. [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/262c022a8c1f29380ed5ef6cd5e6b704/tumblr_o3jzv5IZyf1qkuitao2_250.png[/img] The base price is 40k. Free genes: [LIST] [*][b]Primary[/b]: Basic, Iridesent [*][b]Secondary[/b]: Basic, Shimmer, Stripes [*][b]Tertiary[/b]: Basic, Underbelly, Gembound, Stained [/LIST] 35k genes that will [u]become free[/u] after at least one person orders them: [LIST] [*][b]Primary[/b]: Tiger, Clown, Speckle, Ripple, Bar, Vipera, Piebald, Cherub, Poison, Giraffe [*][b]Secondary[/b]: Eye Spots, Freckle, Seraph, Current, Daub, Hypnotic, Paint, Peregrine, Toxin, Butterfly, Hex [*][b]Tertiary[/b]: Circuit, Crackle, Smoke, Spines, Okapi, Glimmer, Thylacine [/LIST] I apologize that one person has to shoulder an extra cost like this, but the above genes are not yet drawn, and it takes time to do them, and I don't have the time to draw genes that people may not end up ordering in the future. I'm not offering [b]crystal [/b]or [b]facet[/b] at the moment because I do not feel confident in my ability to make them look nice in all colors. [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/b0494f0e995dbc3e292d70a691ddb628/tumblr_o3jzv5IZyf1qkuitao5_r1_100.png[/img] I do offer items. Items that have not yet been drawn will cost anywhere from [b]5k to 40k[/b], depending on the difficultly. There will be a flat fee of [b]3k[/b] per item that is already completed. Custom items are also a possibility as long as I am provided a reference. Completed items (recolors not listed but also included): [item=Darksteel Halfmoon Spectacles][item=Silver Steampunk Scarf][item=Glowing Orange Clawtips] [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/873f6fafb718ad4f39ba1c138c7d7585/tumblr_o3jzv5IZyf1qkuitao1_r1_250.png[/img] Accents and skins are currently closed because I'd like to focus on making adoptables that will allow me to complete the gene roster. [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/4f7d880755d17d1ee4d6ef145510e74c/tumblr_o3jzv5IZyf1qkuitao3_r1_400.png[/img] I will take gems at a ratio of [b]1:600[/b]. I will accept [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TCysutVpscSdcDsNHnmsFXIVnHiJ8pC54V4hr9ZQrWI/edit#gid=0][u]familiars on my wanted list[/u][/url] at the current auction house value as well as retired festival apparel and unhatched eggs. I am potentially open to adoptable and/or art trades, so feel free to offer, but please don't be upset if I say no. I'm also potentially opened to being paid in skins, accents, or dragons, but it would depend on the specifics. [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/ff575467e14591b9058d8e4de0aee06e/tumblr_o3jzv5IZyf1qkuitao4_r1_250.png[/img] [code][b]Dragon[/b]: [b]Orb color (default matches eyes)[/b]: [b]Genes[/b]: [b]Items[/b]: [b]Size (%)[/b]: [b]Payment total[/b]:[/code] I'm not picky about payment, so feel free to send it before or after your adoptable is complete, though be warned that it may take a few days to complete an order if I'm doing a lot of new genes and items. [b]SLOTS:[/b] 1. CosmicKitty (awaiting confirmation) [s]2. Foenixie (DONE)[/s] [s]3. Helsing (DONE)[/s] [s]4. Featherfell (DONE)[/s] 5. apis (confirmed and started) (There will be more slots available once more genes have been completed, but I need to keep it small for now to ensure a speedy adoptable delivery.) Thanks for looking! -- [b]Ping list:[/b] Toriel (new breeds; Tiger/Peregrine/Okapi genes); wildgrapevine (Cherub/Butterfly/Glimmer)
image.png
(Click image for full size. Based on this dragon.)
(Alternate sizes: 35% - 50% - 75%)

Hello, and welcome to the Flutter Coatl Adopt Shop! This place will likely get renamed if I ever add in another base, but for now there is only the one.

tumblr_o3jzv5IZyf1qkuitao2_250.png
The base price is 40k.

Free genes:
  • Primary: Basic, Iridesent
  • Secondary: Basic, Shimmer, Stripes
  • Tertiary: Basic, Underbelly, Gembound, Stained

35k genes that will become free after at least one person orders them:
  • Primary: Tiger, Clown, Speckle, Ripple, Bar, Vipera, Piebald, Cherub, Poison, Giraffe
  • Secondary: Eye Spots, Freckle, Seraph, Current, Daub, Hypnotic, Paint, Peregrine, Toxin, Butterfly, Hex
  • Tertiary: Circuit, Crackle, Smoke, Spines, Okapi, Glimmer, Thylacine

I apologize that one person has to shoulder an extra cost like this, but the above genes are not yet drawn, and it takes time to do them, and I don't have the time to draw genes that people may not end up ordering in the future.

I'm not offering crystal or facet at the moment because I do not feel confident in my ability to make them look nice in all colors.

tumblr_o3jzv5IZyf1qkuitao5_r1_100.png
I do offer items. Items that have not yet been drawn will cost anywhere from 5k to 40k, depending on the difficultly. There will be a flat fee of 3k per item that is already completed.

Custom items are also a possibility as long as I am provided a reference.

Completed items (recolors not listed but also included):
Darksteel Halfmoon Spectacles Silver Steampunk Scarf Glowing Orange Clawtips

tumblr_o3jzv5IZyf1qkuitao1_r1_250.png
Accents and skins are currently closed because I'd like to focus on making adoptables that will allow me to complete the gene roster.

tumblr_o3jzv5IZyf1qkuitao3_r1_400.png
I will take gems at a ratio of 1:600.

I will accept familiars on my wanted list at the current auction house value as well as retired festival apparel and unhatched eggs.

I am potentially open to adoptable and/or art trades, so feel free to offer, but please don't be upset if I say no. I'm also potentially opened to being paid in skins, accents, or dragons, but it would depend on the specifics.

tumblr_o3jzv5IZyf1qkuitao4_r1_250.png
Code:
[b]Dragon[/b]: [b]Orb color (default matches eyes)[/b]: [b]Genes[/b]: [b]Items[/b]: [b]Size (%)[/b]: [b]Payment total[/b]:

I'm not picky about payment, so feel free to send it before or after your adoptable is complete, though be warned that it may take a few days to complete an order if I'm doing a lot of new genes and items.

SLOTS:
1. CosmicKitty (awaiting confirmation)
2. Foenixie (DONE)
3. Helsing (DONE)
4. Featherfell (DONE)
5. apis (confirmed and started)

(There will be more slots available once more genes have been completed, but I need to keep it small for now to ensure a speedy adoptable delivery.)

Thanks for looking!

--
Ping list: Toriel (new breeds; Tiger/Peregrine/Okapi genes); wildgrapevine (Cherub/Butterfly/Glimmer)
NiMHBVV.png
Pickups:
Edit: Upon further thought, I'm just going to message direct links to everyone.

See a photobucket album of finished adoptables HERE.

You can also see a Tumblr log of all adoptables HERE.
Pickups:
Edit: Upon further thought, I'm just going to message direct links to everyone.

See a photobucket album of finished adoptables HERE.

You can also see a Tumblr log of all adoptables HERE.
NiMHBVV.png
Hello and welcome to my new adopt shop! I love imperials, so my first base was an easy pick. I call this one... [center][emoji=imperial confused size=2][emoji=imperial laughing size=2][emoji=imperial winking size=2] [b]”Imp-dorable“[/b] hahaha okay I'm done[/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/801756172859342858/801993197646905356/Imp_Adoptable_1200px.png[/img] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/262c022a8c1f29380ed5ef6cd5e6b704/tumblr_o3jzv5IZyf1qkuitao2_250.png[/img] [b]250 [emoji=gem size=1] / 250k [emoji=treasure size=1] / 2.00 [emoji=mystery bag size=1] (USD) [/b] This includes a 1200px high-res image of the adoptable and a smaller 250px bio version. Different sizes/image flips may be requested at no additional cost. If a gene has been drawn, it's included in the base price above. Unfortunately, if the gene is not yet drawn, it will have to be paid for because it takes me longer to finish the adopt. [size=2](price-wise: [color=orange]orange[/color] is 100g/125k / [color=red]red[/color] is 200g/250k[/color] /[color=blue]blue[/color] is 300g/375k[/size] Primary Genes: [size=2][color=red]bar | [/color][color=green]basic| [/color][color=red]cherub | clown | crystal | fade | falcon | giraffe |[/color] [color=green]iridescent |[/color] [color=red]jaguar | jupiter | laced | leopard | lionfish | metallic | mosaic | petal | piebald | pinstripe | poison |[/color] [color=green]python |[/color] [color=red]ripple | savannah | skink | slime | speckle | starmap | stitched | swirl | tapir | tiger | vipera | wasp |[/color][/size] Secondary Genes: [size=2][color=green]alloy | basic | [/color][color=orange]bee | blend | breakup | butterfly | clouded | constellation | current | daub | edged | eye spots | facet | freckle | hex| hypnotic | marbled | morph | noxtide | paint | patchwork | peregrine | rosette | safari | saturn | seraph | shimmer | sludge | spinner | striation | stripes | toxin | trail | [/color][/size] Tertiary Genes: [size=2][color=green]basic | [/color][color=orange]capsule | circuit | contour | filigree | firefly | gembound | ghost | glimmer | glowtail | keel | lace | okapi | opal | peacock | ringlets | runes | scales | smirch | smoke | [/color][color=green]spines | stained | [/color][color=orange]thylacine | [/color][color=green]underbelly | [/color] [color=orange]veined |[/color][/size] I will recolor the eye's iris to best match your dragon's automatically, but I don't have any special eyes like spiral, goat, dark sclera, primal, etc drawn. If you want me to draw a new eye type, let me know and I can give you a price quote. [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/b0494f0e995dbc3e292d70a691ddb628/tumblr_o3jzv5IZyf1qkuitao5_r1_100.png[/img] I offer both custom items and site-wide apparel. The price for these changes depends upon its complexity. When in doubt, ask for a quote! There's no limit to the number of items you can ask for, but because of the chibi style of the adopt, things that look good on your main dragon might look a little cluttered when piled on this little guy. Do keep that in mind when requesting. Once a piece of apparel has been drawn, it and all its recolors are free for everyone. Custom items may be requested to be only for individual use if you want. Currently complete items: [i]none[/i] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/873f6fafb718ad4f39ba1c138c7d7585/tumblr_o3jzv5IZyf1qkuitao1_r1_250.png[/img] I am willing to give a shot at most skins and accents. However, if I feel I can't do your skin justice or it won't look nice on the adopt, I might turn it down. Let me know which you have in mind and I'll get back to you with whether I think it's doable and a price quote. Like apparel, all completed skins and accents are free for future orders. Currently complete skins: [i]none[/i] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/4f7d880755d17d1ee4d6ef145510e74c/tumblr_o3jzv5IZyf1qkuitao3_r1_400.png[/img] I am flexible on payment style, and you can ask about alternate payment without issue. Popular items I will likely accept at the standard market equivalent price are: [LIST] [*]unhatched eggs [*]needed familiars [*]genes [*]beed change scrolls [*]dragons [/LIST] I am also open to adoptable trades because I love getting more art of my dragons. Please do not be upset if I say no to an offer, however. [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/ff575467e14591b9058d8e4de0aee06e/tumblr_o3jzv5IZyf1qkuitao4_r1_250.png[/img] Fill this out and I'll getcha a quote asap. [code][b]Username[/b]: [b]Dragon[/b]: [b]Genes[/b]: [b]Items[/b]: [b]Payment method[/b]: [b]Other[/b]:[/code] SLOTS [LIST=1] [*]— [*]— [*]— [/LIST] Want to be alerted for shop updates? Let me know and I'll add you to the ping list. By default, I'll ping for [b]major changes[/b] such as new bases and price alterations. However, if you want pings for something else, let me know what you want alerts for and I’ll set it up. No one should be double-pinged.
Hello and welcome to my new adopt shop!

I love imperials, so my first base was an easy pick. I call this one...

”Imp-dorable“
hahaha okay I'm done
Imp_Adoptable_1200px.png

tumblr_o3jzv5IZyf1qkuitao2_250.png
250 / 250k / 2.00 (USD)
This includes a 1200px high-res image of the adoptable and a smaller 250px bio version. Different sizes/image flips may be requested at no additional cost.

If a gene has been drawn, it's included in the base price above. Unfortunately, if the gene is not yet drawn, it will have to be paid for because it takes me longer to finish the adopt.

(price-wise: orange is 100g/125k / red is 200g/250k[/color] /blue is 300g/375k

Primary Genes:
bar | basic| cherub | clown | crystal | fade | falcon | giraffe | iridescent | jaguar | jupiter | laced | leopard | lionfish | metallic | mosaic | petal | piebald | pinstripe | poison | python | ripple | savannah | skink | slime | speckle | starmap | stitched | swirl | tapir | tiger | vipera | wasp |

Secondary Genes:
alloy | basic | bee | blend | breakup | butterfly | clouded | constellation | current | daub | edged | eye spots | facet | freckle | hex| hypnotic | marbled | morph | noxtide | paint | patchwork | peregrine | rosette | safari | saturn | seraph | shimmer | sludge | spinner | striation | stripes | toxin | trail |

Tertiary Genes:
basic | capsule | circuit | contour | filigree | firefly | gembound | ghost | glimmer | glowtail | keel | lace | okapi | opal | peacock | ringlets | runes | scales | smirch | smoke | spines | stained | thylacine | underbelly | veined |

I will recolor the eye's iris to best match your dragon's automatically, but I don't have any special eyes like spiral, goat, dark sclera, primal, etc drawn. If you want me to draw a new eye type, let me know and I can give you a price quote.

tumblr_o3jzv5IZyf1qkuitao5_r1_100.png
I offer both custom items and site-wide apparel. The price for these changes depends upon its complexity. When in doubt, ask for a quote!

There's no limit to the number of items you can ask for, but because of the chibi style of the adopt, things that look good on your main dragon might look a little cluttered when piled on this little guy. Do keep that in mind when requesting.

Once a piece of apparel has been drawn, it and all its recolors are free for everyone. Custom items may be requested to be only for individual use if you want.

Currently complete items:
none

tumblr_o3jzv5IZyf1qkuitao1_r1_250.png
I am willing to give a shot at most skins and accents. However, if I feel I can't do your skin justice or it won't look nice on the adopt, I might turn it down. Let me know which you have in mind and I'll get back to you with whether I think it's doable and a price quote.

Like apparel, all completed skins and accents are free for future orders.

Currently complete skins:
none

tumblr_o3jzv5IZyf1qkuitao3_r1_400.png
I am flexible on payment style, and you can ask about alternate payment without issue. Popular items I will likely accept at the standard market equivalent price are:
  • unhatched eggs
  • needed familiars
  • genes
  • beed change scrolls
  • dragons

I am also open to adoptable trades because I love getting more art of my dragons. Please do not be upset if I say no to an offer, however.

tumblr_o3jzv5IZyf1qkuitao4_r1_250.png
Fill this out and I'll getcha a quote asap.
Code:
[b]Username[/b]: [b]Dragon[/b]: [b]Genes[/b]: [b]Items[/b]: [b]Payment method[/b]: [b]Other[/b]:

SLOTS

Want to be alerted for shop updates? Let me know and I'll add you to the ping list. By default, I'll ping for major changes such as new bases and price alterations. However, if you want pings for something else, let me know what you want alerts for and I’ll set it up. No one should be double-pinged.
NiMHBVV.png
@Taivus

Ping for new breeds and for when Tiger/Peregrine/Okapi is released, please!
@Taivus

Ping for new breeds and for when Tiger/Peregrine/Okapi is released, please!
gM1MTf9.png
@CosmicKitty

@HiddenGalaxy

@Taivius Hello! Love your coatls and I really want to get one! I don't know which to choose as I hate gembond so I don't have any gembond coatls to order a pic of, and yet it looks absolutely fab on your one so I kinda want gembond. Hmm, maybe some head jewellery. Ok, I will be back soon :)
@CosmicKitty

@HiddenGalaxy

@Taivius Hello! Love your coatls and I really want to get one! I don't know which to choose as I hate gembond so I don't have any gembond coatls to order a pic of, and yet it looks absolutely fab on your one so I kinda want gembond. Hmm, maybe some head jewellery. Ok, I will be back soon :)
ytF7ngA.png
@Taivius

Sorry, the image is uploading on here as the wrong outfit, hopefully it fixes soon and I will post her up

Dragon- Popple, page 1 in my lair
Orb color- yellow
Genes- Iri, Shim, smoke
Items- fushia deepsea bulb, night sky fillet, pink wooly coat
Size- the same size as the one you have up there.
Payment total- I am unsure if you have done my apparel items so will you please tell me the price? Also, I have smoke gene.

Do I need to take off her other clothes, her orchid wings and cosmo tools, etc because I don't want them in the drawing?
@Taivius

Sorry, the image is uploading on here as the wrong outfit, hopefully it fixes soon and I will post her up

Dragon- Popple, page 1 in my lair
Orb color- yellow
Genes- Iri, Shim, smoke
Items- fushia deepsea bulb, night sky fillet, pink wooly coat
Size- the same size as the one you have up there.
Payment total- I am unsure if you have done my apparel items so will you please tell me the price? Also, I have smoke gene.

Do I need to take off her other clothes, her orchid wings and cosmo tools, etc because I don't want them in the drawing?
ytF7ngA.png
@Toriel
Of course! I've added you to the ping list for new breeds and for when the Tiger/Peregrine/Okapi genes are done.

@CosmicKitty
Don't worry about removing apparel -- I can see what each item look individually via the preview window!
Regarding payment: the base price of the adoptable is 40k, and because I have yet to draw the smoke gene that will be another 35k. I haven't drawn any of the three items you mentioned, but they are simple, so they would only cost 5k each.
40k + 35k + 5k + 5k + 5k = 90k

Does that total sound alright to you?
@Toriel
Of course! I've added you to the ping list for new breeds and for when the Tiger/Peregrine/Okapi genes are done.

@CosmicKitty
Don't worry about removing apparel -- I can see what each item look individually via the preview window!
Regarding payment: the base price of the adoptable is 40k, and because I have yet to draw the smoke gene that will be another 35k. I haven't drawn any of the three items you mentioned, but they are simple, so they would only cost 5k each.
40k + 35k + 5k + 5k + 5k = 90k

Does that total sound alright to you?
NiMHBVV.png
@Taivus OKAY HI HELLO [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8218695] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/82187/8218695_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Orb color (default matches eyes)[/b]: eye match is fine ^^ [b]Genes[/b]: iri/shim/belleh [b]Items[/b]: none is fine as I change out his apparel from time to time :3 [b]Size (%)[/b]:the full size please, I believe that's at 100%? [b]Payment total[/b]: 40+35= 75kt, I think?
@Taivus

OKAY HI HELLO

Dragon:
8218695_350.png

Orb color (default matches eyes): eye match is fine ^^
Genes: iri/shim/belleh
Items: none is fine as I change out his apparel from time to time :3
Size (%):the full size please, I believe that's at 100%?
Payment total: 40+35= 75kt, I think?
sabel
| infj | server time
i really really like coatls

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
the universe is a hologram
buy gold
bye !”
@Taivus those are precious! can I get a slot?
@Taivus those are precious! can I get a slot?
CXuWKHk.png
@Taivus I'd be very interested in a ping once Cherub/Butterfly/Glimmer becomes available! (I don't have that kind of treasure on my own xD)
@Taivus I'd be very interested in a ping once Cherub/Butterfly/Glimmer becomes available! (I don't have that kind of treasure on my own xD)
1 2 3