Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | 10kt imp, fae and PC headshots [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Kaidamoon

I've never tried doing the gloomwillow guide, but I think i should be able to do it :)

And well, if you don't mind having them look almost exactly the same, minus the glimmer, then it's fine :) does 23k sound okay? (Sorry for the weird number haha, but it seems just right)
@Kaidamoon

I've never tried doing the gloomwillow guide, but I think i should be able to do it :)

And well, if you don't mind having them look almost exactly the same, minus the glimmer, then it's fine :) does 23k sound okay? (Sorry for the weird number haha, but it seems just right)
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii that's perfect! Should I send you the treasure now?
@jurobii that's perfect! Should I send you the treasure now?
andi | he/it | fr time +5
@KaidaMoon

You can send the payment whenever you like! I'll try to start as soon as I can, but there's a long list i need to work through rip x.x
@KaidaMoon

You can send the payment whenever you like! I'll try to start as soon as I can, but there's a long list i need to work through rip x.x
IMG_3120.png
@Chiliphantump122

Hi, will you be sending payment anytime soon? It's completely fine if you don't have the treasure at hand! ^^

((Just putting this here in case it slipped your mind ^^"))
@Chiliphantump122

Hi, will you be sending payment anytime soon? It's completely fine if you don't have the treasure at hand! ^^

((Just putting this here in case it slipped your mind ^^"))
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii

Oooh, they are perfect, thank you (the imperial's crown fits him so well, I'm glad you simplified it). Could you please ping me when there is an open slot again? I would like one more imperial headshot.
@jurobii

Oooh, they are perfect, thank you (the imperial's crown fits him so well, I'm glad you simplified it). Could you please ping me when there is an open slot again? I would like one more imperial headshot.
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
@lopika
You're welcome! I'm really glad you like that change heh :)
And sure thing! I'll put you on the pinglist ^^
@lopika
You're welcome! I'm really glad you like that change heh :)
And sure thing! I'll put you on the pinglist ^^
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii so cute! thank you n u n
@jurobii so cute! thank you n u n
~light_zps2fnmdg6m.png~
@jurobii Noooo did I miss it? Can I stay on the pinglist for a while? haha!
Work got busy and I forgot to check the site ;_;
Thank you! These look great!

Edit: Can I also be on the pinglist for new breeds/shop news? xD
@jurobii Noooo did I miss it? Can I stay on the pinglist for a while? haha!
Work got busy and I forgot to check the site ;_;
Thank you! These look great!

Edit: Can I also be on the pinglist for new breeds/shop news? xD
xJ2w989.png
@jurobii Hello , can i ask if this shop will be ever open again :D I really like to buy one fae picture :D
@jurobii Hello , can i ask if this shop will be ever open again :D I really like to buy one fae picture :D
I7zPX2p.png
@jurobii

Yo~ Hit me up when you have new breeds :D
@jurobii

Yo~ Hit me up when you have new breeds :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10