Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Valentine's Day Flowers!
[center][color=purple]Do some of your dragons need that special present for their mate for Valentine's Day? If so, I have the thing for you! For just [b][u]10[/u] [/b]gems, your dragon can get his or her mate a special flower that looks like them! [quote=Flower] [img]http://i.imgur.com/MG4Lu5r.png[/img] Center: Eye color Rows of flower petals: Primary, Secondary, Tert. When you order you can ask for Forwards Colors, which is what the example is. Primary is the smallest row of flowers, secondary the next, and tertiary the largest-- or you can do Backwards Colors, with Primary being the largest, etc. The eye color will always be the middle unless other wise specified.[/quote][/center] Don't like this design? You can sponsor a new design for 20g! If you'd like to order, please copy paste this form: [quote] @TheSilverFox Username: Dragon: Same eye color?: Forwards Colors or Backwards Colors?: Anything else I need to know?: Add text for an additional gem?: TOTAL: Please send half so I can start :D[/quote]
Do some of your dragons need that special present for their mate for Valentine's Day? If so, I have the thing for you!

For just 10 gems, your dragon can get his or her mate a special flower that looks like them!

Flower wrote:

MG4Lu5r.png

Center: Eye color
Rows of flower petals: Primary, Secondary, Tert.
When you order you can ask for Forwards Colors, which is what the example is. Primary is the smallest row of flowers, secondary the next, and tertiary the largest-- or you can do Backwards Colors, with Primary being the largest, etc.
The eye color will always be the middle unless other wise specified.

Don't like this design? You can sponsor a new design for 20g!

If you'd like to order, please copy paste this form:
Quote:
@TheSilverFox
Username:
Dragon:
Same eye color?:
Forwards Colors or Backwards Colors?:
Anything else I need to know?:
Add text for an additional gem?:
TOTAL:

Please send half so I can start :D
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png