Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [IC] Gijinka Pixel Headshot
[center] Hi guys! So, I was going through my pixel bases I made and found an old headshot pixel I made and was thinking on making adoptables with it. [img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/e0a9/f/2016/039/d/f/headshot_base_preview_by_unusualkitten-d9qzhn3.jpg[/img] I know, it's very small. I may make bigger versions of it when I get the chance, but this is it. I'm not sure of the price, so suggest a price, too, if you're interested. It'll be shaded, too, so don't worry about that. I may pixelize the flight elements, too, and have them floating under the headshot. [/center]
Hi guys! So, I was going through my pixel bases I made and found an old headshot pixel I made and was thinking on making adoptables with it.

headshot_base_preview_by_unusualkitten-d9qzhn3.jpg

I know, it's very small. I may make bigger versions of it when I get the chance, but this is it.

I'm not sure of the price, so suggest a price, too, if you're interested. It'll be shaded, too, so don't worry about that. I may pixelize the flight elements, too, and have them floating under the headshot.
@unusualKitten

I know I'd be interested in something like this! Unfortunately, I don't have much advice on pricing. Maybe between 15k-30k depending on complexity / extras / how much time it takes you, etc??
@unusualKitten

I know I'd be interested in something like this! Unfortunately, I don't have much advice on pricing. Maybe between 15k-30k depending on complexity / extras / how much time it takes you, etc??
on the lookout for a Cream/Stonewash XYY G1!FBE5aoM.gifMM4mvgi.png