Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Carved & Painted Dragons - WIP
1 2 3
@Roe

Is it okay to post? I'll delete this if you still need more room, but I'd love to be added to the pinglist! Are you currently working on any other breeds?
@Roe

Is it okay to post? I'll delete this if you still need more room, but I'd love to be added to the pinglist! Are you currently working on any other breeds?
@Panchill It's ok to post now! Thanks for checking. I have sketches for a Wildclaw and Nocturne already! Is there a breed/s you would prefer to see next?
@Panchill It's ok to post now! Thanks for checking. I have sketches for a Wildclaw and Nocturne already! Is there a breed/s you would prefer to see next?
@Roe

Mostly Guardians and Mirrors, but Imperials and Wildclaws would be pretty cool too!
@Roe

Mostly Guardians and Mirrors, but Imperials and Wildclaws would be pretty cool too!
@Panchill Ok, sweet! I'll make a note. If people like these, I'd like to get to all the breeds done. I already have a plan for the Imperial ones!
@Panchill Ok, sweet! I'll make a note. If people like these, I'd like to get to all the breeds done. I already have a plan for the Imperial ones!
@Roe

These are great! I'd love to be added to your pinglist :)
@Roe

These are great! I'd love to be added to your pinglist :)
20119.png20118.png
@Roe Could you ping me if you open?
@Roe Could you ping me if you open?
NXwxhXo.png
@Roe

When you have wildclaw and nocturnes out, ping me! :D As well as the other breeds. x3
@Roe

When you have wildclaw and nocturnes out, ping me! :D As well as the other breeds. x3
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
@Valikor @Queencryogen @InkZylorn Aw yay! Thanks for the interest! I've added you all. :)
@Valikor @Queencryogen @InkZylorn Aw yay! Thanks for the interest! I've added you all. :)
@Roe
these are so cool!! Could i have a ping if you open a shop with them?
@Roe
these are so cool!! Could i have a ping if you open a shop with them?
78347912_DtHGni6JlxWvMOI.gif
I know this can be frustrating… And it can feel like so much effort to progress such a small amount, but I want you to know that I’m proud of you.
78347883_cDlJI4czTEgrv1N.gif
@Roe these look cool. Count me interested
@Roe these look cool. Count me interested
CV4jome.png 7Cq5Srh.png TRANSFORM & ROLL OUT!!BUmZseP.gifDdJ3Z0j.png
1 2 3