Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | JambaAdopts -derg chibi gijinka designs-
1 2 3 4
Jamba Adopts
~Derg Chibi Gijinka Designs~

Hello~! We are
CLOSED

I decided to open up an adoptable shop for your dragon babies.
Thank you again for everyone that helped me with pricing and showed interest!

What is this?
  • A chibi gijinka design adoptable for any dragon breed, gene, skin, or apparel!
  • All chibis will be based off the same base.
  • If your dragon already has apparel or design references that's fine! I'll design your chibi based off these references, but I won't keep with the references %100.
  • I don't want to make overly complicated designs, but I also won't make them too simple!
  • Flat colors only (simple highlights for iri/shimmer) and clean sketch lines.
  • By default, I'll include Horns, Wings, and Tail but if you'd like me to leave any of these out, any combination is also fine! (Feel free to ask about a discount if you'd like me to leave the wings out)
  • And finally, even though this is for dragon babies, I can still design other characters off of this base (Prices vary with complexity).

Jamba Adopts
~Derg Chibi Gijinka Designs~

Hello~! We are
CLOSED

I decided to open up an adoptable shop for your dragon babies.
Thank you again for everyone that helped me with pricing and showed interest!

What is this?
  • A chibi gijinka design adoptable for any dragon breed, gene, skin, or apparel!
  • All chibis will be based off the same base.
  • If your dragon already has apparel or design references that's fine! I'll design your chibi based off these references, but I won't keep with the references %100.
  • I don't want to make overly complicated designs, but I also won't make them too simple!
  • Flat colors only (simple highlights for iri/shimmer) and clean sketch lines.
  • By default, I'll include Horns, Wings, and Tail but if you'd like me to leave any of these out, any combination is also fine! (Feel free to ask about a discount if you'd like me to leave the wings out)
  • And finally, even though this is for dragon babies, I can still design other characters off of this base (Prices vary with complexity).

adoptbanner_zpsn6uqwbce.png
[center] [color=orange][size=6][b]Examples[/b][/size][/color] For a basic design, this is what they would look like! The design's complexity will range from these two dergs. [color=orange][size=5][b]GIRL[/b][/size][/color] [color=teal][b](Guardian Female with Accent)[/b][/color] [url=http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss99/TarunaRei/ADOPTinterest1_zpsbigqvx1r.png][img]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss99/TarunaRei/ADOPTinterest1_zpsbigqvx1r.png[/img][/url] [color=orange][size=5][b]BOY[/b][/size][/color] [color=teal][b](Wildclaw Male with Accessories)[/b][/color] [url=http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss99/TarunaRei/ADOPTinterest2_zpsas87uuse.png][img]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss99/TarunaRei/ADOPTinterest2_zpsas87uuse.png[/img][/url] [/center]
Examples

For a basic design, this is what they would look like!
The design's complexity will range from these two dergs.

GIRL
(Guardian Female with Accent)
ADOPTinterest1_zpsbigqvx1r.png

BOY
(Wildclaw Male with Accessories)
ADOPTinterest2_zpsas87uuse.png
Price
(1:650 ratio)

• 150k treasure / 230gems / $10USD flat rate
    for basic gijinka (Horns, Wings, Tail, design, etc.)
  • +10k-20k / +15-30gems for complicated skins/accents
  • +10k / +15gems for the crystal/facet genes
  • -20k / -30gems for leaving out the wings

I may be up for other things like pretty dragons/apparels/accents/etc. so feel free to ask!
(Though I can be a little picky)

Order Form

Reference:
(just a link to your dragon is just fine! But if you have any other references you'd like to share, you can put them here. Or if you want a non-derg design, just discuss it with me~)
Clothing:
(Let me know if you have any certain clothing style/design in mind! Whether it be fantasy or modern or cultural or anything else. By default, I'll probably go with a modern or fantasy kind)
Expression:
(Any expression suggestions or at least personality descriptions? I can easily provide sleepy/glaring/happy/round/etc. and smiles/scowls/*O*'s/;v;'s/whatever! My point is I'd like to make sure your baby is in character)
Other:
(If there's any specific details or anything else you'd like to ask about, let me know here! Like maybe scar details or questions)

Price
(1:650 ratio)

• 150k treasure / 230gems / $10USD flat rate
    for basic gijinka (Horns, Wings, Tail, design, etc.)
  • +10k-20k / +15-30gems for complicated skins/accents
  • +10k / +15gems for the crystal/facet genes
  • -20k / -30gems for leaving out the wings

I may be up for other things like pretty dragons/apparels/accents/etc. so feel free to ask!
(Though I can be a little picky)

Order Form

Reference:
(just a link to your dragon is just fine! But if you have any other references you'd like to share, you can put them here. Or if you want a non-derg design, just discuss it with me~)
Clothing:
(Let me know if you have any certain clothing style/design in mind! Whether it be fantasy or modern or cultural or anything else. By default, I'll probably go with a modern or fantasy kind)
Expression:
(Any expression suggestions or at least personality descriptions? I can easily provide sleepy/glaring/happy/round/etc. and smiles/scowls/*O*'s/;v;'s/whatever! My point is I'd like to make sure your baby is in character)
Other:
(If there's any specific details or anything else you'd like to ask about, let me know here! Like maybe scar details or questions)

Slots

• Trickilicky
  • baeridan

Ping List

Whenever I have available slots open again, I will go through the ping list in order! I'll ping you from here to see if you are still interested in taking a slot~

• ammopanda
  • Sjachspell
  • Frailty
  • Inahetalian
  • decadent
  • World

Repeat List

Basically, this is a list for repeat customers of mine!
My normal ping list gets kind of big and I really would like to get to repeat customers a little faster than them having to wait through the entire ping list;
Whenever I open up slots again I'll take one or two repeat customers here and give them a slot, depending on how many slots I have open.
This way, I can still go through my ping list and get to show my gratitude for my already customers~

• Trickilickym |
  • Kaidonovsky
  • Zaayn
  • cookiepandah
Slots

• Trickilicky
  • baeridan

Ping List

Whenever I have available slots open again, I will go through the ping list in order! I'll ping you from here to see if you are still interested in taking a slot~

• ammopanda
  • Sjachspell
  • Frailty
  • Inahetalian
  • decadent
  • World

Repeat List

Basically, this is a list for repeat customers of mine!
My normal ping list gets kind of big and I really would like to get to repeat customers a little faster than them having to wait through the entire ping list;
Whenever I open up slots again I'll take one or two repeat customers here and give them a slot, depending on how many slots I have open.
This way, I can still go through my ping list and get to show my gratitude for my already customers~

• Trickilickym |
  • Kaidonovsky
  • Zaayn
  • cookiepandah
@Empty
@Kaidonovsky
@Trickilicky
@baeridan
@Sjachspell
@OtterQueen

Thank you all again for helping me out with pricing and everything! It's a simple set up, but I've finally set up shop~

@cookiepandah
AH yeah I think I've just finished setting up shop! Just make sure to look at the Order Form I just put up if you're interested~
@Empty
@Kaidonovsky
@Trickilicky
@baeridan
@Sjachspell
@OtterQueen

Thank you all again for helping me out with pricing and everything! It's a simple set up, but I've finally set up shop~

@cookiepandah
AH yeah I think I've just finished setting up shop! Just make sure to look at the Order Form I just put up if you're interested~
@tarunarei Here's my imp girl all ready to be chibi'd :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17804462] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/178045/17804462_350.png[/img] [/url] Could she have her silks, necklace and accent? There are some gijinka refs to her outfit and hairstyle in her bio, and personality wise she is a bit haughty/arrogant/noble, so perhaps a serious sort of expression? If I can give you any more info to help, just let me know! I'd love to order one of her mate, Samarah, too, could you ping me again if you have slots free once you're initial orders are done? I just don't want to overwhelm you or take up all the slots! :)
@tarunarei Here's my imp girl all ready to be chibi'd :D

17804462_350.png

Could she have her silks, necklace and accent? There are some gijinka refs to her outfit and hairstyle in her bio, and personality wise she is a bit haughty/arrogant/noble, so perhaps a serious sort of expression? If I can give you any more info to help, just let me know!

I'd love to order one of her mate, Samarah, too, could you ping me again if you have slots free once you're initial orders are done? I just don't want to overwhelm you or take up all the slots! :)
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky
And you're top on the list~! Excited to start workin on your dragon~
@Trickilicky
And you're top on the list~! Excited to start workin on your dragon~
@tarunarei Heck yesssss I definitely want a slot. [b]Reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10608560] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/106086/10608560_350.png[/img] [/url] ( I took his helmet off for this haha) [b] Clothing:[/b] You can do whatever you feel like is easiest, but my lore is kind of fantasy so any kind of old type clothing is good. He's a guard story wise, but you don't have to draw armor on him at all. [b]Expression:[/b] A sleepy/bored kind of expression preferably :> [size=2]I had made a gijinka for him previously, but was unhappy with it, but I do want to keep that he has kind of olive/tan skin. Maybe with Vitiligo?[/size] I'll be paying in gems also :0
@tarunarei

Heck yesssss I definitely want a slot.

Reference:

10608560_350.png
( I took his helmet off for this haha)

Clothing:

You can do whatever you feel like is easiest, but my lore is kind of fantasy so any kind of old type clothing is good. He's a guard story wise, but you don't have to draw armor on him at all.
Expression:
A sleepy/bored kind of expression preferably :>

I had made a gijinka for him previously, but was unhappy with it, but I do want to keep that he has kind of olive/tan skin. Maybe with Vitiligo?

I'll be paying in gems also :0
t02ad2G.png
@tarunarei Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19668966] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196690/19668966_350.png[/img] [/url] Clothing: He has a reference in his bio, so I hope that helps xD Expression: Just a happy grin is fine :D He's a happy go lucky sorta boy~ Other: I'd love to have EVERYTHING, so that would be his accent and wings and all that xD How much would that be? 170-180K :o Just tell me and I'll send it right over~
@tarunarei
Reference:

19668966_350.png

Clothing:
He has a reference in his bio, so I hope that helps xD
Expression:
Just a happy grin is fine :D He's a happy go lucky sorta boy~
Other:
I'd love to have EVERYTHING, so that would be his accent and wings and all that xD How much would that be? 170-180K :o Just tell me and I'll send it right over~
H2DIAfr.png
@tarunarei thank you very much for the slot! I edited my original post with my order, will send payment in gems when you confirm the price and order :)
@tarunarei thank you very much for the slot! I edited my original post with my order, will send payment in gems when you confirm the price and order :)
HHV3ZfK.png
1 2 3 4