Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Pixel Sits!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Panchill
Perfect! Thanks so much! ^-^
@Panchill
Perfect! Thanks so much! ^-^
Bump!
Bump!
@Panchill Sliiiides in again! Question: Would you be open to making apparel that doesn't exist on FR if references are provided? I just acquired a permababy mirror and it'd be so cool to get him dressed up in apparel more appropriate for his age.

If you're fine with doing that, I was thinking of a headbow and maybe an exotic arcanist idol turned into apparel, either for him to hold in his mouth or to sit next to him?

If that wouldn't be possible, that's totally fine and I'll figure out some other apparel for him. :O
@Panchill Sliiiides in again! Question: Would you be open to making apparel that doesn't exist on FR if references are provided? I just acquired a permababy mirror and it'd be so cool to get him dressed up in apparel more appropriate for his age.

If you're fine with doing that, I was thinking of a headbow and maybe an exotic arcanist idol turned into apparel, either for him to hold in his mouth or to sit next to him?

If that wouldn't be possible, that's totally fine and I'll figure out some other apparel for him. :O
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
@baeridan

Sure! I have a tail bow made already, so a headbow shouldn't be a problem. And I could certainly try making an arcanist idol, but due to size it'll likely be sitting next to him. It'll be around 20k (unless you want genes).

Also, I can make the base a little shorter if you want, since he's a bab :v
@baeridan

Sure! I have a tail bow made already, so a headbow shouldn't be a problem. And I could certainly try making an arcanist idol, but due to size it'll likely be sitting next to him. It'll be around 20k (unless you want genes).

Also, I can make the base a little shorter if you want, since he's a bab :v
@Panchill Awesome, sounds great! dofiasjif a smaller base would be so adorable! ;u; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20891814] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/208919/20891814_350.png[/img] [/url] Here's the tiny son! He's not fully gened yet, and I'd like him to have cherub/butterfly/underbelly.
@Panchill Awesome, sounds great! dofiasjif a smaller base would be so adorable! ;u;

20891814_350.png

Here's the tiny son! He's not fully gened yet, and I'd like him to have cherub/butterfly/underbelly.
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
@baeridan

Looks good! Since I haven't made butterfly yet, it's going to be +4k. With that and cherub, the total comes to 26k. Does that sound okay?
@baeridan

Looks good! Since I haven't made butterfly yet, it's going to be +4k. With that and cherub, the total comes to 26k. Does that sound okay?
@Panchill Sounds perfect! :D
@Panchill Sounds perfect! :D
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
@baeridan Butterfly took a bit longer than expected, but it's finally done! [img]http://imgur.com/Z7lLlQw.jpg[/img]
@baeridan

Butterfly took a bit longer than expected, but it's finally done!

Z7lLlQw.jpg
@Panchill Oh my god, I love him! And the Arcanist idol's hecking adorable! :,D Sending payment~
@Panchill Oh my god, I love him! And the Arcanist idol's hecking adorable! :,D Sending payment~
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png