Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ancient Arrangements [New! Gaoler base]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@Solarian

I'd love to be pinged when you're open for business, please! c:
@Solarian

I'd love to be pinged when you're open for business, please! c:
9d11366f2d678472ace38a6e2311a4162142dafe.pngc606edbc4eb0e9fc5f363d0a028913517bcfdd6f.pngf77dd2353663cc89fe0668da0c86703e666d76bf.png
35cb8654572db4db5b4520c6e28f636d01bdf0c7.png555e3ba7f82dd592b638a85ef9deb25dff5daab3.png49dbd7b5f3a522b38f038622c0fc08016c5b26a1.png
@Solarian I'd like to be pinged when your shop is open, please. Thank you!
@Solarian I'd like to be pinged when your shop is open, please. Thank you!
gekDtXY.png | blhNXG3.png | cU74Yk.jpg | lUc1aX6.gif | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1641232gekDtXY.png[/url] | ThanksgivingBadge_zps9cef2f12.png | kuxtrjm.png CAKE WALK | iQrUd5S.png LOST |
@CoffinPrince @baeridan

I'm sort of experimenting with this, I have two examples(Same thing, different sizes.) and I want someone else's opinion. I like the teacup, but the coatl just seems...meh. I don't know, it looks wrong to me somehow. Like it needs more detail or something. Any ideas?
@CoffinPrince @baeridan

I'm sort of experimenting with this, I have two examples(Same thing, different sizes.) and I want someone else's opinion. I like the teacup, but the coatl just seems...meh. I don't know, it looks wrong to me somehow. Like it needs more detail or something. Any ideas?

dct7moj-78c4bca4-54f5-453d-b9cb-49f1eae99044.png

Mace
dct7mf2-3401acdf-02c1-42e1-a845-2a0a422aa486.png
@Solarian Aaaa, that's an adorable coatl and I'm in love! Personally, I think it looks just fine and I really love the little heart on its tail. 10/10 would throw all my money at.

But, if you do want to try something else, maybe a different pose? Like, maybe the coatl's laying down in the cup like it's taking a bath?
@Solarian Aaaa, that's an adorable coatl and I'm in love! Personally, I think it looks just fine and I really love the little heart on its tail. 10/10 would throw all my money at.

But, if you do want to try something else, maybe a different pose? Like, maybe the coatl's laying down in the cup like it's taking a bath?
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
@Baeridan

I feel like it's pretty decent on the miniature, but the larger file looks weird to me. A different pose might work, I was thinking of having around three different poses actually. A tipping cup, an upside down cup, and then flat like this one. The problem is if I do it so every breed has each of these styles, it will take a lot longer to come out with the bases. So either I take a ton of time and do that, slowing down the time in between new breed introductions, or I just have each breed have its own separate pose.

(If you want to order any cup that looks like that example though feel free.)
@Baeridan

I feel like it's pretty decent on the miniature, but the larger file looks weird to me. A different pose might work, I was thinking of having around three different poses actually. A tipping cup, an upside down cup, and then flat like this one. The problem is if I do it so every breed has each of these styles, it will take a lot longer to come out with the bases. So either I take a ton of time and do that, slowing down the time in between new breed introductions, or I just have each breed have its own separate pose.

(If you want to order any cup that looks like that example though feel free.)

Mace
@Solarian ohhh i love tea like I AM ADDICTED and on top of that IM ADDICTED TO COATLSSSSS ping me when your all ready for orders please! :D
@Solarian ohhh i love tea like I AM ADDICTED and on top of that IM ADDICTED TO COATLSSSSS ping me when your all ready for orders please! :D
@Solarian I think a tipping cup would probably suit coatls really well. And for the different poses, if you want to do multiple poses for each breed, maybe just start out with one pose per breed, then add those on as extra kickstarter goals once you've got all the breeds done?

Also, will skins/accents be available for an extra fee/bribe? If not, I see that there's an apparel section, and would an accent that is basically just apparel be acceptable?
@Solarian I think a tipping cup would probably suit coatls really well. And for the different poses, if you want to do multiple poses for each breed, maybe just start out with one pose per breed, then add those on as extra kickstarter goals once you've got all the breeds done?

Also, will skins/accents be available for an extra fee/bribe? If not, I see that there's an apparel section, and would an accent that is basically just apparel be acceptable?
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
@Baeridan

I think so too. Current Updated plans:
Tipping Coatl
Lounging Wildclaw
Peeking Imperial
Wrapped up Spiral
Overturned Cup Skydancer

Adding onto the kickstarter goals is a really good idea for that, actually. I also need to put up my bribery list, thanks for reminding me! Skins and accents will certainly be available for bribes, along with apparel. Depending on the complexity of the skin/accent the bribe needed will be greater though.

(I'm going to keep the original pose since it's done, but I'll do an addition of a tipping coatl within the next few days. They'll just have two to begin with.)
@Baeridan

I think so too. Current Updated plans:
Tipping Coatl
Lounging Wildclaw
Peeking Imperial
Wrapped up Spiral
Overturned Cup Skydancer

Adding onto the kickstarter goals is a really good idea for that, actually. I also need to put up my bribery list, thanks for reminding me! Skins and accents will certainly be available for bribes, along with apparel. Depending on the complexity of the skin/accent the bribe needed will be greater though.

(I'm going to keep the original pose since it's done, but I'll do an addition of a tipping coatl within the next few days. They'll just have two to begin with.)

Mace
@Solarian
Can I get a ping when you open please? :) I wanna save up for both the raffle and the tea dergs!
@Solarian
Can I get a ping when you open please? :) I wanna save up for both the raffle and the tea dergs!
I wan 100 tickets an a cup of baby T, orion without thr crown doe, cloud cup PLES
I wan 100 tickets an a cup of baby T, orion without thr crown doe, cloud cup PLES
JamY3Ke.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24